January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for the delayed reply Zubair,

But there is not standard duration after medicals.

If your medicals are finalized you will get grants in a day or two..

Hi Fari,

where are you living at Perth? I am planning to move to Perth in July. Now actively looking for shared accommodation. I will go with my wife and 8 months old kid. Can you please share your experience on how to find accommodation?

Have you got any job offer in Perth? I have a plan to move there end of july.

Hi Fari,

where are you living at Perth? I am planning to move to Perth in July. Now actively looking for shared accommodation. I will go with my wife and 8 months old kid. Can you please share your experience on how to find accommodation?

Hi Fari,

Dear friend

finding accomodation here is a real big task espacially whrn u r coming woth your family. Please see my comments on the thread " HR applicants where are you". Better to come alone and secure an accomodation here first than bring your family. FYI i have paid 9500$ to secure home (4 months advance rent and security). Getting anything before u land here is almost immpossible u vl be forced to take hotels which are v v v very expensive.

Please feel free to contact.

Dear friend

finding accomodation here is a real big task espacially whrn u r coming woth your family. Please see my comments on the thread " HR applicants where are you". Better to come alone and secure an accomodation here first than bring your family. FYI i have paid 9500$ to secure home (4 months advance rent and security). Getting anything before u land here is almost immpossible u vl be forced to take hotels which are v v v very expensive.

Thanxs Farri,

I submitted MEDS and PCC on 26th March......no reply so far.

I heard, there is application backlog in Sydney Office after meds.....the process is delayed.

Do u have such information ?

Hi fari how r u buddy.. am planning to make my 1st entry to Perth this monthend, just to validate the visa, planning to move by Feb 2014.. if possible all catch up, will send u d exact dates n place if stay shortly.

Sent from my Micromax A91 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a ton for sharing your experiences , Which suburb have you rented your house? How did you manage your initial stay in Perth? I agree with you as I checked hotel accommodation and found it quite expensive. what is the minimum duration for finding and renting a house after reaching there? appreciate , if you share your experience.

Dear friend

My visa granted on 14th June. Vevo is updatd for my wife and son .. but for my part it is showing some error "Entered details cannot be confirmed. Please call 1800 040 070 and an officer will assist you".. What should be the problem? Should I contact to my CO again?

Gulsanga is a Pashtun girl's name :P not a bro I am ;) thanks a lot :)

thanks for correcting me Sis can u plz also see the thread "hr applicants where r u" and update your time line in the sheet for Candidates from HR countries. This sheet is being maintained by fellow member SM Shoaib.

Regards and good luck.

Hi guys,

We have just been invited to apply for our 190 visa......whhhoooooo. Our lawyer has all our paperwork, the only thing we haven't done is our Medicals and Police checks, we need them for Irealand the UK and OZ. Do you think we should go ahead and get them done now? Our lawyer says to wait a month but i am so keen to not have this process go on any longer that it has been already ( we have been trying for 3 1/2 years to get our PR). Any comments would be great. We are currently living in Sydney with our baby and my hubby is a Bricklayer and are going through him. Any one in a similar situation? Cheers

Hi guys,

We have just been invited to apply for our 190 visa......whhhoooooo. Our lawyer has all our paperwork, the only thing we haven't done is our Medicals and Police checks, we need them for Irealand the UK and OZ. Do you think we should go ahead and get them done now? Our lawyer says to wait a month but i am so keen to not have this process go on any longer that it has been already ( we have been trying for 3 1/2 years to get our PR). Any comments would be great. We are currently living in Sydney with our baby and my hubby is a Bricklayer and are going through him. Any one in a similar situation? Cheers

Well, I was confused like you, the point is, the first entry date will be calculated 1 year from your medicals or police check which is earlier, so if this will affect you decision, so wait as your lawyer said, by the way, you will need TRN number to be able to make medicals and you get this after assigning CO.

but on the other hand, assigning CO may take anytime between 1-3 months sometimes, and your police check and medicals may take around 1 month or less and after that the medicals horrible back log (3-4 months) and all these months might make you do it now to be ready as soon as you get CO, you will be able to submit immediately.

All this information and dates was for offshore, im not sure if its different for onshore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could someone help and advise me for the timeline of the subclass 190 after we referred the MED to the CO ?I informed by the agent that it takes 1-2 months from the date of receiving the PCC & MED request from the CO which was on 15 July 2013 so when I expect to grant the VISA.

Pls your advice

Dear ahmed

The medical might take abit longer time, it took 2.5 months for me so dont worry, also a friend of mine just received his visa last week after 2.5 months as well

I know waiting is too hard but dont worry inshala you will get the visa soon :)

Could someone help and advise me for the timeline of the subclass 190 after we referred the MED to the CO ?I informed by the agent that it takes 1-2 months from the date of receiving the PCC & MED request from the CO which was on 15 July 2013 so when I expect to grant the VISA.

Pls your advice

Dear ahmed

The medical might take abit longer time, it took 2.5 months for me so dont worry, also a friend of mine just received his visa last week after 2.5 months as well

Dear Mr. Haytham,

Thanks to share your experience and we wish to grant the Visa soon as you said, but It sounds all of the applicants wait for minimum 2 months at least.

Rgds,

Dear ahmed

Don't u think, It took me so long after Meds and PCC which I submitted on 26th March 2013 for 190 Visa? n still waiting for response.

Have you checked with the CO ? is the application done thru Agent or not?

please Mzubair there is a problem and you have to check with the CO since most of the people I noticed granted th visa within maximum 3 month from the date of allocation the CO.

Advise you to double check?

regards,

let me know if any update

Archived