January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Brother,

Alhumdulillah, Today I have got my grant. This is special blessing from Almighty Allah.

Please below refer my Timeline:

IELTS 7 OVERALL MARCH 2010 | EA Electronics Engineer Sept 2010 | SS WA Submitted 15 Dec 2012 | SS WA Approved 17 Jan 2013 | 190 Invitation receivedthru Skillselect 19 Jan 2013 | 190 Application Logged 21 Jan 2013 | Medical 27 Jan 13 | CO Assigned 6 Feb 13| Additional Document Requested 6 Feb 13 | Additional Docs related to Employment submitted 15 Feb 13 | PCC requested 15 Feb 13 | PCC Submitted 1 Mar 13 (Friday) | Visa Grant 4 Mar 13 (Monday)

It took me around 1.5 months from date of visa logged and less than a month after CO assigned. I am glad on this quick processes which I never expected. Once Again Thanks to Almighty Allah.

I wish all Applicants to get quick grant....

Regards,

Syed

hi Syed,

Can you please share what type of "Additional Docs related to Employment" ​your CO asked from you...

hi Syed,

Can you please share what type of "Additional Docs related to Employment" ​your CO asked from you...

Hi,

Well for Employment related Documents requirements my CO sent me the predrafted script asking for Experience letter, Employment reference, Salary Slips, Bank Statement for salary transfer and Taxation documents (not applicable in my case). From my side I also added the employment contract and Salary certificate to make it further strong evidence.

In my initial upload (before CO allocation), I only uploaded the Experience letters and I assume that this wasnt sufficient enough to convince the CO therefore she asked for these document specifically. I sugggest to collect as much evidence (as you can) and frontload it with your online application. This will give a good impression to your CO.

Regards,

Syed

Edited by Syed1865

Dear Friends,

I would like to share the good news that by the grace of Al Mighty I received the visa grant today.

I also like to thank all of the fellow members for their support especially in guiding me thourgh the process and keep me motivating.

Regards

Fari

Dear Friends,

I would like to share the good news that by the grace of Al Mighty I received the visa grant today.

I also like to thank all of the fellow members for their support especially in guiding me thourgh the process and keep me motivating.

Regards

Fari

Congratessssssssssssss dear. Wishing u a very happy life up there.

dear friends,

i would like to share the good news that by the grace of al mighty i received the visa grant today.

Regards

fari

congrats!!

Dear Friends,

Regards

Fari

Oh Fari - i am so pleased for you! Congratulations :)

Hi,

Well for Employment related Documents requirements my CO sent me the predrafted script asking for Experience letter, Employment reference, Salary Slips, Bank Statement for salary transfer and Taxation documents (not applicable in my case). From my side I also added the employment contract and Salary certificate to make it further strong evidence.

In my initial upload (before CO allocation), I only uploaded the Experience letters and I assume that this wasnt sufficient enough to convince the CO therefore she asked for these document specifically. I sugggest to collect as much evidence (as you can) and frontload it with your online application. This will give a good impression to your CO.

Regards,

Syed

Thanks for your reply Syed..

I have total 6.5 yrs of experience for which I am claiming points.

For first company I worked for 2 yrs and I have 'Employment Contract', 'Last 6 salary slips', 'Reference Letter' and 'Relieving Letter' for that company.

As salary was paid as cash in hand so I dont have any Bank Statement... And because of low salary I never filed any tax return during that period...

I have uploaded all documents which I have..

Are these documents suffice ? If not, then I don't have any other document from that company..

Hey Fari, what was the initials of the CO issuing ur visa & their team?Your prediction for my visa is tomorrow - fingers crossed lol :)

Dear Finnijo,

My CO assigned was from Brisbane team 34 but later on she was transfered to team 31 Brisbane and her intials were "N"

She was very excellent person and when ever I sent her email she replied me on the same day and always tried to help me.. I called her once on the phone and she talked to me very politely explained me my status very clearyly and in detail.

For your visa grant; I can say you will get your grant on the 3rd day of your meds finalization.

Wish you good luck

Thanks for your reply Syed..

I have total 6.5 yrs of experience for which I am claiming points.

For first company I worked for 2 yrs and I have 'Employment Contract', 'Last 6 salary slips', 'Reference Letter' and 'Relieving Letter' for that company.

As salary was paid as cash in hand so I dont have any Bank Statement... And because of low salary I never filed any tax return during that period...

I have uploaded all documents which I have..

Are these documents suffice ? If not, then I don't have any other document from that company..

I think it should be good enough evidence but if you can try to get the salary slips for starting months also from your Employer that would make ur evidence stronger. As long as cash salary is concern you can identify it as a CASH salary which I think shouldnt be a problem because I also had given cash salary slips copies to my CO atleast for first 2 years. For taxation you can refer the Slab for Salary taxation in your country of employment and explain ur CO that your per Annum Salary was X whereas Taxation applies to salary earned upto Y amount.

In my case I made the spread sheet identifying; for each Employment what evidences are available and if not why it is not available.

Regards,

Syed

Dear Friends,

Regards

Fari

Mubrook Fari Sahab...

I hope now my Jin power is quit evident to you. I told you 2 days and it proved 100% correct.

Congrats once Again!!!

Thanks finnijo !

190 Visa lodged 05-02-13, CO assigned 08-03-13, Medicals 15-03-13, Visa grant 28-03-13.

CO initials 'AK' Team 33 Brisbane

Thats brilliant, well done.

I was assigned a case officer 2 weeks ago, he asked for more de facto evidence which I sent on Monday, he was happy with that, I also already have the completed medicals and police check submitted.... but I just cant find out when he will grant the visa, is it a few days, or more like 3 months ?

cheers

Dear Friends,

Thanks for the compliments...All of you were very helpful during the course and kept me motivated all the time.

Hope to meet all of you in OZ.

Congratulation!!! when do you have plan to move to OZ? wish you all the best in your all future endeavour.

Applied for ACS - April 2012, ACS Approved in May 2012, EOI launched in JULY 2012, Applied for SS -SA in July 2012, Application refused in AUG 2012, Applied for SS-NSW [Visa 190] in OCT 2012, Invitation recieved JAN 2013, Launched Visa App in FEB 2013, CO assigned in MARCH 2013, MEDS and Police Certificates submitted on 26th March 2013- waiting

Dear Friends,

Regards

Fari

Hey Fari, congrats happy for u... by d way which state you are heading n ur likely travel date... my mail rbala56@gmail.com stay in touch.

Hi everyone, got a quick clarification.

When state sponsorship has been approved already, is there a waiting time from EOI application to being invited to apply for the 190 Visa?

Is it recommended to jump the gun --- file EOI when state sponsorship is about to be approved?

thanks