January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

Dear Brother,

Alhumdulillah, Today I have got my grant. This is special blessing from Almighty Allah.

Please below refer my Timeline:

IELTS 7 OVERALL MARCH 2010 | EA Electronics Engineer Sept 2010 | SS WA Submitted 15 Dec 2012 | SS WA Approved 17 Jan 2013 | 190 Invitation receivedthru Skillselect 19 Jan 2013 | 190 Application Logged 21 Jan 2013 | Medical 27 Jan 13 | CO Assigned 6 Feb 13| Additional Document Requested 6 Feb 13 | Additional Docs related to Employment submitted 15 Feb 13 | PCC requested 15 Feb 13 | PCC Submitted 1 Mar 13 (Friday) | Visa Grant 4 Mar 13 (Monday)

It took me around 1.5 months from date of visa logged and less than a month after CO assigned. I am glad on this quick processes which I never expected. Once Again Thanks to Almighty Allah.

I wish all Applicants to get quick grant....

Regards,

Syed

Congrats mate. Do you have any migrating dependent?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I lodged Application on Jan 4,2013. Got request from CO for PCC/Medicals on 4th Feb,2013.Submitted both on 14th Feb,2013......Any idea on Further Process left

Hi Harry 1984,

Do you know if any medicals have been referred?

Man this is strange cause my CO just send me the HRI number on the same day I requested..Just keep checking your evisa may be it will be there in a few days
Hi fari i got the hri no n done d medicals on 5th. Sent the scan copy of receipt to my co, now just fingers crossed...

Hi all,

today we got our visa granted :biggrin:

two days ago we sent e-mail to our case officer to ask about progress of our application. we submitted all requested documents and did our medicals but there was no change on our e_visa for three weeks.

it looks like we reminded him to finish our case :wink: (brisbane team33, initials ES) :notworthy:

wish you all good luck!!!

Hi all,

today we got our visa granted :biggrin:

two days ago we sent e-mail to our case officer to ask about progress of our application. we submitted all requested documents and did our medicals but there was no change on our e_visa for three weeks.

it looks like we reminded him to finish our case :wink: (brisbane team33, initials ES) :notworthy:

wish you all good luck!!!

Congrats Marina....

Please share your timeline.. and state you r moving

Regards

Syed

Edited by Syed1865

Hey got the Visa granted today............................ wishing all of you good luck..

Bala,

man I told you that you will get the grant this week...

Congratulations bro,,, wish you good luck for future and If you are UAE than I deserve a dinner or lunch for my predictions :rolleyes:

Please share your time line and your country and location and where you will be heading and when..

Bala,

man I told you that you will get the grant this week...

Congratulations bro,,, wish you good luck for future and If you are UAE than I deserve a dinner or lunch for my predictions :rolleyes:

Please share your time line and your country and location and where you will be heading and when..

Thanks fari, Am in Chennai, heading to Adelaide, have time till Feb 2014, will plan the modalities in a while, man thought about u after seein d mail, mm predicted right, will definitely catch up in times to come, will have blast with u bro...

Timeline

vetassess - Aug 20 2012

IELTS - NOV 20

EOI submitted - NOV 26

Invite received - DEC 12

Applied Visa - DEC 20

DEC 27 - had our new born, form 1022 submitted on Jan 7th

changed my passport, got new passport for new born - Jan 27th

Medicals/PCC done - Feb 5

Heard from CO - Feb 26th asking for baby medicals

followed up for HRI no - Tnx to fari here

Medicals uploaded - March 5th

Granted - March 11th

Thanks fari, Am in Chennai, heading to Adelaide, have time till Feb 2014, will plan the modalities in a while, man thought about u after seein d mail, mm predicted right, will definitely catch up in times to come, will have blast with u bro...

Timeline

vetassess - Aug 20 2012

IELTS - NOV 20

EOI submitted - NOV 26

Invite received - DEC 12

Applied Visa - DEC 20

DEC 27 - had our new born, form 1022 submitted on Jan 7th

changed my passport, got new passport for new born - Jan 27th

Medicals/PCC done - Feb 5

Heard from CO - Feb 26th asking for baby medicals

followed up for HRI no - Tnx to fari here

Medicals uploaded - March 5th

Granted - March 11th

Dear Bala,

I am so happy about you and wish you good luck and bright future for you and your family in Australia.

Please be in touch even you got the grant and send your contact number once you are in Australia.

If you are coming to Dubai, please be my guest..

Cheers

Hahahahaaaa,

Finnijo you are getting your grant before 28th of March.... dont worry ha and start packing your stuff :jiggy:

Ohh Fariiii .. Help me plss.. Throw some light on my case too ... lol ..

Please go thru my timeline and I've already got an invitation from ACT to apply for a nomination. My profession is in limited category .. Plss advice if i will get the nomination or not ?

Regards

Ishaan

Ohh Fariiii .. Help me plss.. Throw some light on my case too ... lol ..

Please go thru my timeline and I've already got an invitation from ACT to apply for a nomination. My profession is in limited category .. Plss advice if i will get the nomination or not ?

Regards

Ishaan

Dont worry Ishaan,

From your dedication Insha Allah you will get the nomination process done within two week.

Cheers and good luck