January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

Hello All,

I just have a question regarding a 2nd invitation to apply for visa we received yesterday. We have already lodged our visa application on Dec 27 and received the acknowledgment email for the application and payment. However, when we logged in to skill select yesterday, we received a correspondence telling us that our invitation to apply is expiring soon.

Has anyone experience the same thing? We have already lodged the application so I am confused why we received the letter yesterday.

I had the same issue there is a time lag between visa lodged and expiration. Just get your agent to drop them an email just in case. Also if your have your lodgement details ie trn number etc include in the email.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your suggestion. I already have printed the medical referral documents. I was planning to complete my medical. But I will do it later as you suggested. I have already done my PCC and uploaded it. When did you applied for visa and have you gotten grant yet?

Thanks again,

Syed

Dear Syed,

I just applied in January and following is the time line. I wish I can get the grant before August 2013.:unsure:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, waiting for Meds & PCC request..:unsure:

Dear Syed,

I just applied in January and following is the time line. I wish I can get the grant before August 2013.:unsure:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, waiting for Meds & PCC request..:unsure:

LOL.............this is really an waiting game..............

Fari, thank you for sharing your experience, in fact what you have advised has helped me alot. May i also asked your opinion. Do you think if i get the referenec letter from my ex-employer, will that be good enough. Getting the finance department to retrieve the pay slip back in 8 years ago might be difficult

Dear Yeong family,

I just put whatever the CO may ask me to prove my paid work experience so dont worry what ever evidence you may provide its better.

In short, getting the reference letter from ex-employer is enough to prove the work experience and that actually required but if you can easily provide other evidence that will ust make your case strong thats it.

Good luck

I got a letter from CO and asking for

1) Medical for three of us

2)PCC for me and my wife

3)Form 80 of me and my wife .. I uploaded previously but she is asking again

All my docs are received status except for above three.. Strange right.. Nothing is met yet. What does it indicate?

2)PCC for me and my wife

All my docs are received status except for above three.. Strange right.. Nothing is met yet. What does it indicate?

Dont worry cause if your CO was in need of something else she must have asked for it. May be she missed the form 80 just forward it to her again and I think you are very close to get a grant. Forget about the status of documents as they are usually in-accurate.

good Luck

2)PCC for me and my wife

Just send the docs....... you will here good news soon..........

Good news my friends,

I have been assigned the CO and the CO directly asked me to submit the medicals for me my wife and my daughter and PCC for me and my wife..

Yahoooooooooo.

Does anybody knows what it means????

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

I had lodged my application in Oct 2012. However, i was recently advised to give my canadian police check. Now that i am based in Pakistan i have no clue where to get my fingerprints done from. anybody here who knows where to go in karachi to get my fingerprints for canadian police check....?

Well i have already done that. For subclass 190 medical should ideally go with the application. In any case, first they collect all the docs and then assess your case. timelines mentioned on the diac website is that the decision shall be taken with 6 months for this subclass.

Congrats , I applied on 14th Jan , but not update so far.

Good news my friends,

I have been assigned the CO and the CO directly asked me to submit the medicals for me my wife and my daughter and PCC for me and my wife..

Yahoooooooooo.

Does anybody knows what it means????

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

Hi All

Don't know if anyone can help me I am trying to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa in WA. Before I can send an EOI I need to do a skills assessment? but unsure of exactly what I need or what to do. The job is Telecommunications Technician 342414 and I have 10 years work experience in this job role.

I am 27 years old, I only have a college GNVQ in ICT but am a fully qualified Avaya and Samsung Telecommunications engineer/Technician.

Any help anyone can provide I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks James

JIMMYMAC9,

At the very first you should have your skills assessed by the relevant authority.

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/SKILLEDMIGRATION/Pages/Occupationsindemand.aspx

or

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/assessing-authorities.pdf

This link will help you to find your relevant authority. In your case please check the occupation code and then read everything from in the wensite of accessing authority.

Check wheather you meet the IELST requirment. atleast 6 each in your case is mendatory.

Secondally calculate all parameters /factors against which you will claim points. like age, education,english requirment atc. Most Importnat the work experiance claim. Your work exp will only be post qualified. Some are set entry levels for each occupation . Check the minimum eligible education requirment in your occupation.

http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/t/telecommunications-technician.htm

I strongly suggest you to read and reread all factors and claims of points. moreover I too suggest you to access your qualification and work experiance opinion and points cliamed from relevant authority.

this all will take approxiamtely 3-4 months. Regular monitor the states website for upadted skilled occupation list.

Regards,

I applied on 26/01/13 and on the same day uploaded all the documents except for Form 80. I'd be grateful if anyone can answer my following questions.

1. Does anyone know if the Form 80 is always required?

2. My application status shows "In progress", does it change after CO assigned?

Regards and good luck to all!

Dear all,

I am an industrial pharmacist and want to apply under 190 visa to canberra. As per the document checklist of canberra I have to provide proof of 6 vacancies of industrial pharmacists in canberra. But i couldnt find even a single job vacancy for industrial pharmacist there. What should I do on this? Also please tell me what is the fund required to show for 190 visa application?

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that by the grace of God I became the father of my 2nd daughter on 07/02/2013. Even though i have been requested the med and PCC by my CO. I requested the postponment of my wife and newly born daughter medicals and CO replied that I dont have to worry abt timeline and CO told me to provide the documents as per my ease and.

I m planning to submitt all the documents including my daughter's passport in April.

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that by the grace of God I became the father of my 2nd daughter on 07/02/2013. Even though i have been requested the med and PCC by my CO. I requested the postponment of my wife and newly born daughter medicals and CO replied that I dont have to worry abt timeline and CO told me to provide the documents as per my ease and.

I m planning to submitt all the documents including my daughter's passport in April.

Congratulations just had our 20 weeks scan for our second and its a boy most importantly both are healthy good luck to you and your family all the best

I received state approval 190 Visa on 22nd Jan 2013, but still I didn't got Invitation to apply for DIAC.

What should I do know ?

Which state you applied for??

Better to give them a call and remind WA SS there is no update. I have done the same I called them and told them that I already signed and submitted the cotract and got the invitation but no DIAC,,

They told me that due to high number of applicants we will do it in a few days to update in system and guess what; next day I received the update the invitation to apply for the visa