January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

Hi All,

I was wondering If somebody else has applied for 190 visa in January 2013.

Please

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, waiting for Meds & PCC request..:unsure:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Finnijo,

There is no update except in my case the documents which were uploaded the status changed to received and they also put some recommended documents.

Till now there is no other update.

Any body else got the update?

same as mine. I think they are downloaded by someone who is or will gonna work on that? can anyone confirm?

hi guy,

I got my WA SS on 17 Jan12 and application logged 22 Jan12. Awaiting CO..

Kindly share your experiences on documents upload. I have attached colored scanned copies what about you guys.

In parallel I am also arranging certified copies, please share your experience

hi guy,

I got my WA SS on 17 Jan12 and application logged 22 Jan12. Awaiting CO..

Kindly share your experiences on documents upload. I have attached colored scanned copies what about you guys.

In parallel I am also arranging certified copies, please share your experience

Dear Syed,

I have uploaded all the scanned copies of original documents which are color of course even the bank statment printout on which I have highlighted my salary transfer for last 5 years..

I am also in Dubai.. Syed Just PM me your mobile number if you wish to talk and discuss anything in details or need any help as I think I have already met all the required documents.

I have lodged my application on the 16th of January, and uploaded my documents on the 19th. So far, just waiting, nothing new.

One thing I'm wondering about is that even though I have already uploaded all required documents, it keeps asking me for those documents as if I hadn't sent them yet. Either way, the documents are there, so whenever I get a CO I guess it will be ok.

None of the scanners I have access to are color, so I sent all my scans in black and white, all of them are certified copies. I'll wait for the CO and whether or not he will request colored scans.

Good luck to all!

Hello All,

I just have a question regarding a 2nd invitation to apply for visa we received yesterday. We have already lodged our visa application on Dec 27 and received the acknowledgment email for the application and payment. However, when we logged in to skill select yesterday, we received a correspondence telling us that our invitation to apply is expiring soon.

Has anyone experience the same thing? We have already lodged the application so I am confused why we received the letter yesterday.

I have just sent off my WA state sponsor agreement and is expecting the invites. May i check if i am claiming for 8 years of work experience, do i have to provide all the payslip or income proof for the past 8 years. I am going through my records, i only have 5 years records, do you think that is susbstantial.

QUOTE=yeong family;1936105736]I have just sent off my WA state sponsor agreement and is expecting the invites. May i check if i am claiming for 8 years of work experience, do i have to provide all the payslip or income proof for the past 8 years. I am going through my records, i only have 5 years records, do you think that is susbstantial.

Hi there,

I can not give you a concrete advice but can tell you my personal experience.

I have 13+ years of experience in my field but I only claimed last 5 years for my EOI points which became 65 even with the 5 years experience. Reason for that was simple cause for the last 5 years I have the pay slips, bank statments showing my salay transfer, Employment certificate, Job responsibilites letter from HR department of my employer to prove my 5 years work experience.

I didnt claim points for the experience other than that because it was in my home country and I only have the experience letters from those companies and nothing else then that means no pay slips, no bank statments etc.

So my personal advice; if you are having 60 points with 5 years experience better to go with it (I dont think you have that option any more as you already have the EOI submitted and already claimed points for 8 years experience I think) but if you are having 60 points with 8 years experience than better to contact your previous employer to provide you the pay slips or statement from your employer's account department on the original letter head and with company seal stating your salaries for those particular time perieod was that much or account statment from bank to prove that the salary was transfered from company into your account. (you have to prove what you have claimed in your EOI)

You have asked that 5 years record will be substantial; I think it all depend on your CO he may ask you to provide the concrete evidence (which I think they want) or you may write an undertaking stating what is the reason you can not provide the evidence for those 3 years. It all depends upon your CO.

All above is my personal advice to give my view and advice to you and I am not the subject matter expert and its really good to take advice from a registered MARA agent.

Edited by fari447

QUOTE=yeong family;1936105736]I have just sent off my WA state sponsor agreement and is expecting the invites. May i check if i am claiming for 8 years of work experience, do i have to provide all the payslip or income proof for the past 8 years. I am going through my records, i only have 5 years records, do you think that is susbstantial.

Fari, thank you for sharing your experience, in fact what you have advised has helped me alot. May i also asked your opinion. Do you think if i get the referenec letter from my ex-employer, will that be good enough. Getting the finance department to retrieve the pay slip back in 8 years ago might be difficult

Edited by yeong family

^ Congratulations.

Mine:

190 Invite (VIC) - January 7

Lodged (onshore) - January 17th

Uploaded documents - January 20th. Status of uploaded docs now changed to "received"

Currently waiting for a CO as it has been less than a year since my medicals for my prior student visa.

I am already in Australia and I understand I can go and do a medical prior to being asked to do so by CO. Where do I do the medical. On skillsselect it tells me to do it in Ireland/UK when I click the link. Any advice is much appreciated :-)

I have lodged my application on January 28, 2012. Already uploaded few documents. There was link for medical exam (health test). Should I proceed for the test or I should wait for CO to be assigned.

Thanks in advance,

Syed

Dear Slagozzz,

There is no harm in cliking on the link and fill the medical referal form and take a printout and keep it with you. Once your CO will tell you to go for the medical then you dont have to wait fill the form and print out at that time cause sometimes that particular link doesnt work so be safe fill the form keep it ready.

I think you are form HR country like me so its better to wait for the CO to ask for this.

Good luck

Dear Slagozzz,

There is no harm in cliking on the link and fill the medical referal form and take a printout and keep it with you. Once your CO will tell you to go for the medical then you dont have to wait fill the form and print out at that time cause sometimes that particular link doesnt work so be safe fill the form keep it ready.

I think you are form HR country like me so its better to wait for the CO to ask for this.

Good luck

Thanks for your suggestion. I already have printed the medical referral documents. I was planning to complete my medical. But I will do it later as you suggested. I have already done my PCC and uploaded it. When did you applied for visa and have you gotten grant yet?

Thanks again,

Syed