January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that

I checked with my CO and she confirmed that my medicals are recieved and all OK.

That means my medicals including my family's medicals are not being reffered. smile.gif

Yahoooooooooooo.

Now

only waiting for my daughter's passport....

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

Hi fari447,

i am reading your predictions since about 20 minutes, and believe that many times, god sends us message through others, please speak somthing about my case also, my timeline is, 190 visa lodged 3-1-2013 with SA ss, Co 4-2-2013 team 33 Brisbane, medicals pcc 14feb, for me and my daughter and 21st feb for my husband, uploaded forms 80 on 22-2-2013. and now waiting..dont know whether medicals got finalized or referred?please write few words about me also...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fari447,

i am reading your predictions since about 20 minutes, and believe that many times, god sends us message through others, please speak somthing about my case also, my timeline is, 190 visa lodged 3-1-2013 with SA ss, Co 4-2-2013 team 33 Brisbane, medicals pcc 14feb, for me and my daughter and 21st feb for my husband, uploaded forms 80 on 22-2-2013. and now waiting..dont know whether medicals got finalized or referred?please write few words about me also...

Dear Kinni,

Thanks for your words but surely my predictions are just prediction based on assumptions nothing else...

First of all send an email to your CO to enquire about the medicals status and ask CO precisely about if your medicals are referred or no and usually the COs tell about it.

Any way for the prediction even my self dont beleive on it :laugh:but i think you will get the grant by the end of March....

Good luck and keep me posted for your medicals after you get a reply and of course for more predictions ;)

Dont worry Ishaan,

From your dedication Insha Allah you will get the nomination process done within two week.

Cheers and good luck

Just to tell you that your prediction was great !! I got my invitation to Apply for NOMiNATION of ACT SS within 5 days !! I have now filed my nomination for ACT. Lets see how long it takes now. they say 30 days on their website !!

Thanks heaps Fari for the Luck :)

No update yet Fari :(

I'm wondering if I should ask my agent to contact the CO to see if the medicals have been refered? Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since we did our medicals.

Yes you should, I did my medicals on 21/2/2013 and after 3 weeks exactly my agent emailed the CO and the CO officer said that she is waiting for update from global health office.she also said they are reviews medicals submitted on 22/11/2012......

We are in the waiting game

Yes you should, I did my medicals on 21/2/2013 and after 3 weeks exactly my agent emailed the CO and the CO officer said that she is waiting for update from global health office.she also said they are reviews medicals submitted on 22/11/2012......We are in the waiting game
Have you been refered Hassan?

Salam everyone

I am new to this forum and my time line is as follow

Country = Pakistan

S.A. SS applied = 12-02-2013

S.A. SS Approved = 06-03-2013

EOI invitation = 06-03-2013

Visa Applied for 190 = 17-03-2013

How long will take for CO to be assigned.

Salam everyone

Country = Pakistan

Well, i guess anywhere in between 1 month to 2 months !

I asked my agent to check with the CO on the status of our medicals and found out mine has been referred. Looking at possibly a 3 month wait now? So gutted L

Ohhh noo,

So sorry to know that...but dont worry and start working on the other issues like getting knowledge of area you are going to live, how to open bank accout etc.

There are so many things to cheer...look at my case; now I am waiting for my newborn passport and the passport department is telling that you will get the new passport in 4 months time as there is a technical problem in passport printing in my country....

Cheers man....Good luck

Salam everyone

Country = Pakistan

It all depends on your luck as the CO can be assigned within 1 week to 4 weeks...so Good luck...

Hi all..i lodged my application on 20th jan 2013 for subclass 190. Can anyone guess how much time will it take to have my co and case finally decided. Me medical and pcc already attached with application alongwith all required documents. Did anyone who applied in jan 2013 get co?

Ohhh noo,

So sorry to know that...but dont worry and start working on the other issues like getting knowledge of area you are going to live, how to open bank accout etc.

There are so many things to cheer...look at my case; now I am waiting for my newborn passport and the passport department is telling that you will get the new passport in 4 months time as there is a technical problem in passport printing in my country....

Cheers man....Good luck

Thanks for your encouraging words - just seems one set back after another - we started the process in Nov 2011!

Is this the only thing you're waiting for Fari?

Hi all..i lodged my application on 20th jan 2013 for subclass 190. Can anyone guess how much time will it take to have my co and case finally decided. Me medical and pcc already attached with application alongwith all required documents. Did anyone who applied in jan 2013 get co?

Hi Ajshah,

Have a look at my timeline - this will give you an idea :)

Thanks for your encouraging words - just seems one set back after another - we started the process in Nov 2011!

Is this the only thing you're waiting for Fari?

As far as the communication provided to me by my CO this the only thing she is waiting...

hi all i applied in jan 2013. medical and pcc already submitted. still waiting for CO. did anyone who aplied in jan get co?

Dear Shah,

See my timeline and you will be having a good idea but in general 190 visa take around 6 months to be granted unless there is any unsual thing happens like medical referred, delayed security check or any other issue like I am having then it may take more time.

Salam everyone

Country = Pakistan

Maximum 5 weeks

regards