How old is everyone?

McFisher

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently work within Financial Services dealing with Complaince and Audit (wont bore you with details!) Haha

I have a degree and diploma in Business and Finance, which I know probably wont be suitable for getting me a visa!

Been taking some time to think recently of other fields I could venture into which may be more suitable for a job in Oz.

In the meantime will keep saving as much as I can!

I currently work within Financial Services dealing with Complaince and Audit (wont bore you with details!) Haha

I have a degree and diploma in Business and Finance, which I know probably wont be suitable for getting me a visa!

Been taking some time to think recently of other fields I could venture into which may be more suitable for a job in Oz.

I dont know if it would but you never know! Just keep a eye on visas etc.

Sounds like we both have the same idea. I've been looking at what i could do, but my previous education is nothing to write home about so would struggle to get on to doing a course that doesnt require 5 GCSE's or eqivalent. Sounds like you should be ok though. Good Luck x

Thanks, same to you! Where theres a will theres a way! x

Sounds like we both have the same idea. I've been looking at what i could do, but my previous education is nothing to write home about so would struggle to get on to doing a course that doesnt require 5 GCSE's or eqivalent. Sounds like you should be ok though. Good Luck x

I am also very impatient! I want to be able to make the move asap instead of a more realistic 5 years time!

Was thinking just the other day that I may have to make a trip to Oz for a holiday to get me through it!

I dont know about you guys but im the most impatient person ever lol ill need to save up for oz holidays to get through it,x

I dont know about you guys but im the most impatient person ever lol ill need to save up for oz holidays to get through it,x

I really am impatient (im an Aries), as i say, i could kick myself now for not behaving at school and getting good results.

Its all im thinking about, whilst still trying to have a life too.

I am 45 and OH is 38 (main applicant) and we have two girls aged 3 and 5. We will validate our visas in April 2013 with a 3 week reccie to Perth and then if OH is convinced (he has never been to Oz.... I am the one desperate to go having visited 3 times before!) we have a 30 month plan to save and arrive in Perth in September 2015 (or earlier if we win the lottery!).

I wish I had concentrated more on my career tbh. I am a PA and absolutely love my job and work for the CFO of a FTSE 250 company but not sure if there will be any work for me in my field outside of the Perth CBD! May have to take a huge pay cut or retrain.......

Archived