189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

We now have a case officer... requested further information. Wants the last 8 years pay evidence. That will be tonight's job and then hopefully a grant will be next!

Good luck peeps... hope others have grants!

Pay evidence??? Is this something new? Was employment record (years of experience statement by your employer) not enough?

Good luck anyways...Hope to hear your good news soon.

X

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pay evidence??? Is this something new? Was employment record (years of experience statement by your employer) not enough?

X

I attached bank statements, payslips and a statement from the tax office for all years. I also got a letter from the tax office stating what companies I worked for and the dates.

Good luck guys

I attached bank statements, payslips and a statement from the tax office for all years. I also got a letter from the tax office stating what companies I worked for and the dates.

Good luck guys

Hi Visa for me,

Thanks for your response. In the document checklist for 189 visa, Pay evidence, bank statements are not listed so I did not attach them with my application. I hope it does not come and bite me in my butt.:frown: Oh boy it would be a lot of work to organize them now!!!

X

No wasn't enough, we thought we may be Ok as the employment history was ACS assessed as well. Just want either P45 or two payslips at the beginning and end. Got to hunt it all out. Bit annoying but hopefully this will be it!

Thought I'd update here and see where everyone else is up to.

I submitted the visa on 21st September, had the health checks on the 2nd October and am sending off form for police check tomorrow. No CO yet, but I believe that people who submitted their visas in August are starting to get CO's and grants now, so I'm keeping everything crossed that so long as I get all the documents uploaded (which I've almost done) the grant should come quickly after the CO.

I'm not sure whether the Health checks went through okay, a week after I had the health checks, the e-lodgement page changed to say "no need for health checks for this applicant" for both me and my Husband. I'm presuming the health checks have been cleared???

Applied to AHPRA on 15th October. They got in touch today to say the payment didn't go through (I'm presuming because I used a debit, not credit card, so my bad). They also said they need me to re-send all the documents that had to be certified, as they aren't happy with the person who certified them. I used a solicitor, this was fine with ANMAC...apparently not for AHPRA, so I'm seeing a notary public on Monday and re-sending all the docs again. (Another £100 to add to all the other expenses!) :-(

But once I've ironed out these few bumps, everything should be okay.

One more query,

I'm confused about form 80. It's not requested on the check-list for the documents needed for 189 visas, but I've noticed that some people have been asked to submit it, so me and husband have filled a form 80 out each anyway.

I'm dying to get to Australia for Christmas to spend it with the family we'll be staying with in Perth, but realistically I think it'll be January. Anyone else expecting to be moving out around that time? How is everyone else getting along?

Thought I'd update here and see where everyone else is up to.

I submitted the visa on 21st September, had the health checks on the 2nd October and am sending off form for police check tomorrow. No CO yet, but I believe that people who submitted their visas in August are starting to get CO's and grants now, so I'm keeping everything crossed that so long as I get all the documents uploaded (which I've almost done) the grant should come quickly after the CO.

I'm not sure whether the Health checks went through okay, a week after I had the health checks, the e-lodgement page changed to say "no need for health checks for this applicant" for both me and my Husband. I'm presuming the health checks have been cleared???

Applied to AHPRA on 15th October. They got in touch today to say the payment didn't go through (I'm presuming because I used a debit, not credit card, so my bad). They also said they need me to re-send all the documents that had to be certified, as they aren't happy with the person who certified them. I used a solicitor, this was fine with ANMAC...apparently not for AHPRA, so I'm seeing a notary public on Monday and re-sending all the docs again. (Another £100 to add to all the other expenses!) :-(

But once I've ironed out these few bumps, everything should be okay.

One more query,

I'm confused about form 80. It's not requested on the check-list for the documents needed for 189 visas, but I've noticed that some people have been asked to submit it, so me and husband have filled a form 80 out each anyway.

I'm dying to get to Australia for Christmas to spend it with the family we'll be staying with in Perth, but realistically I think it'll be January. Anyone else expecting to be moving out around that time? How is everyone else getting along?

wow... u r doing something really optimistic.. see my timeline, but after seeing the trend, i see myself as an exceptional case, hopefully u will be there by christmas if everything else if done for, just make sure to upload the docs and pay the fee asap....

to evryone else,

by far i have contacted my CO thrice by e-mail and everytime i get a system generated reply that for efficient processing, they don't reply to status inquiry e-mails (@#$%^&) :@ now i am seriously worried as it has been 7 months now since i applied for my visa and there has been no request from the CO for further documents till now.. what do you guys suggest i do?

Hi Guys,

Is anyone else having trouble getting through to 'check progress of your online application'?

I have been trying for a few days but all I get is 'service temporarily unavailable'.

When I log in through skill select, it shows application lodged status.Enough to confuse me big time!!!!:embarrassed:

x

Hi Guys,

Is anyone else having trouble getting through to 'check progress of your online application'?

I have been trying for a few days but all I get is 'service temporarily unavailable'.

When I log in through skill select, it shows application lodged status.Enough to confuse me big time!!!!:embarrassed:

x

thats routine... it must be ok soon

wow... u r doing something really optimistic.. see my timeline, but after seeing the trend, i see myself as an exceptional case, hopefully u will be there by christmas if everything else if done for, just make sure to upload the docs and pay the fee asap....

to evryone else,

by far i have contacted my CO thrice by e-mail and everytime i get a system generated reply that for efficient processing, they don't reply to status inquiry e-mails (@#$%^&) :@ now i am seriously worried as it has been 7 months now since i applied for my visa and there has been no request from the CO for further documents till now.. what do you guys suggest i do?

Thanks. And I hope you hear something soon too *fingers crossed*

I have paid the fee for the visa, just the Nursing registration authority whose payment didn't go through, so won't delay things with the visa.

Are you not able to contact your CO in regards to having waited so long?

We now have a case officer... requested further information. Wants the last 8 years pay evidence. That will be tonight's job and then hopefully a grant will be next!

Good luck peeps... hope others have grants!

There always seems to be something more that they want. Lol! Now pay evidence (which isn't on the check-list - annoying!).

I'm waiting for a CO, so I'm trying to get pay evidence ready. Out of interest, were you asked to provide evidence for 8 years as that's how long you've been employed in your skill? I've been employed as a nurse for 4 years, so thinking perhaps for me 5 years pay evidence would be enough?

Edited by Joeybee

Thanks. And I hope you hear something soon too *fingers crossed*

I have paid the fee for the visa, just the Nursing registration authority whose payment didn't go through, so won't delay things with the visa.

Are you not able to contact your CO in regards to having waited so long?

like i said, they are a system set reply, "In order to process application more efficiently, we do not reply to status inquiry e-mails" and my CO doesnt answere any of my e-mails except i get this general e-mail and if i send her the documents, i see them in my online application next week

There always seems to be something more that they want. Lol! Now pay evidence (which isn't on the check-list - annoying!).

I'm waiting for a CO, so I'm trying to get pay evidence ready. Out of interest, were you asked to provide evidence for 8 years as that's how long you've been employed in your skill? I've been employed as a nurse for 4 years, so thinking perhaps for me 5 years pay evidence would be enough?

just wait and see, to some people, they did not even ask for form 80, and to some they even asked how did you support yourself before you were employed and after you completed your studies.

I submitted on 20/09 as well. We are now on a same boat. This is now week 5, hopefully CO will contact soon. As i can see people submitted on 20s August already got granted. Cheers

Hey...yep its great to see the grants going through..and gives an idea of time frames for us in the waiting :)

I am reading more now and wondering about job/tax/pay backup ..... I sent references from each job but only for the last 3 years as that is only experience I am claiming points for. But I am working over 10 years.. Does anyone know if they will ask for references for the other years?

I sent 12 months most previous payslips too but think will start digging out P45's, payslips etc for other years.. but references would take time to get so if anyone can advise on this that would be great - thanks and good luck to all!! Getting closer :):):)

Hey...yep its great to see the grants going through..and gives an idea of time frames for us in the waiting :)

I am reading more now and wondering about job/tax/pay backup ..... I sent references from each job but only for the last 3 years as that is only experience I am claiming points for. But I am working over 10 years.. Does anyone know if they will ask for references for the other years?

I sent 12 months most previous payslips too but think will start digging out P45's, payslips etc for other years.. but references would take time to get so if anyone can advise on this that would be great - thanks and good luck to all!! Getting closer :):):)

They'll usually only ask you to prove what you're claiming points for. So 3 years worth should be enough.

I m worried now as I did not upload any pay slips or tax documents but just my skills assessment result, detailed references from my employers, employment history document from my previous and current employers and my CV . Do you think it is enough?

What is this form 80 anyways and if they are not listed in the document checklist why are applicants being asked for those???:mad:

I m worried now as I did not upload any pay slips or tax documents but just my skills assessment result, detailed references from my employers, employment history document from my previous and current employers and my CV . Do you think it is enough?

What is this form 80 anyways and if they are not listed in the document checklist why are applicants being asked for those???:mad:

Seeing as though some people are being asked to upload form 80 (which is an annoyingly long form!) and prove wages for several years, I'm going to upload those things anyway, on top of everything on the check-list. I'm just up for doing anything which might speed up my grant!! Form 80 asks pretty much all the same info you will have already given, I think it's purpose is just to make sure everything adds up. Ugh paperwork!

We applied the same time, lets hope we have CO's soon :-)

Oh my god guys just got my visa 189 a few minutes ago Team 4 adelaide. Can't believe it half eleven here on a Friday night so wasnt expecting it. It's Saturday morning in adelaide so they are doing overtime!!!

so excited direct grant on day 55 thank go couldn't have done much more waiting. Hope everyone gets grant soon :)

hi guys! how do you write your timeline down below your box? anyways I got my grant yesterday.. this is my timeline..

Eoi- July 10,2013

Invite- July 12,2013

visa lodgement- Aug 15,2013

CO allocation- Sept 30, 2013 (was on holidays and was asked form 80)

Submitted form 80- Oct 25,2013

Visa grant- 6hrs after Oct 25,2013

Team 04 Adelaide

Edited by chxrn