189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that the section in the online application where you can add family members as defacto?

Thanks for the reply AU57EN

Yep is the online application but it just say add any family members. Is that where you add your partner onto your visa

guys got a question for you people... now i had me, ma wife and ma daughter in the application.. luckily ma wife is expecting (luckily coz we were trying for it since last summers).. now should i inform ma CO about it? if yes, how? e-mail? any form fill up required? anything?

guys got a question for you people... now i had me, ma wife and ma daughter in the application.. luckily ma wife is expecting (luckily coz we were trying for it since last summers).. now should i inform ma CO about it? if yes, how? e-mail? any form fill up required? anything?

also it is important to mention that i havent done the meds till now... any effects on the visa processing? time frame?

Hi Haseeb, I think you would need to fill in 1022 form with the change of circumstances mentioned and send it to your case officer or attach it your application if you do not have a case officer yet.

yeah.. i went through the website a bit and i guess i will have to send out a 1022 and a 1392

Congrats to Stefe and all the best to Shreya and other June group.

If June applicants are still waiting for grant, by simple logic Aug applicants will have to wait 2 more months...grr....

Congrats Stefe - wow you deserve it after the long wait!

Hope the rest if June applicants get grant quick.

navingautum but July and some August applicants have already been given grants so don't think it works like that. Think it depends on what case officer you get and how quick they can work , also what additional info they may need.

So Shreya,syed, syeem, Stevie and all the June applicants

m excited to inform you that we GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!

received an email with the grant letter from our agent today morning!

So pleased for you. Congrats. It's finally happening for the June guys!

Congrats...

CO will ask whether you want to hold your application to include newly born baby or process it as usual cox at this stage, especially in the first 3 months, doctors do not advise chest x-ray of pregnants...

Edited by Mirwais

congrats, that's great news! :wubclub:

So Shreya,syed, syeem, Stevie and all the June applicants

m excited to inform you that we GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!

received an email with the grant letter from our agent today morning!

Congrats mate..... Hope to see you soon in Australia.

i think we all the other June applicants will get their grants from team 8 by next week or latest by the week after