dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi chxrn

The time frames were so fast for u. Perhaps ur skills are in acute shortage.

Congrates for the grant. :-)

Thanks. I did not even expect it to be that quick because I havent submitted 2 of my past employer's cert and references plus payslips since I ran out of space on the website when I lodge my docs. So I was only able to send them my current which was 6 yrs worth... btw I work as a nurse for 8 yrs now..

Congratulations! You have been granted a permanent visa which allows you to travel to and remain in Australia indefinitely.

YES!!!

After almost a year of processing. First the IELTS and ACS at the beginning of the year, then the visa lodge in April, and now the visa grant.

I have 6 months to enter Australia and start a new chapter. :)

Hi guys,

this is just the beginning of our journey. We are currently going through vetassess for our skills assessment and I'm hoping the outcome will be positive. After this we are planning on using an agent for the visa application is this best? Any advice? Also if we are going through the process now does anyone know roughly all being well when realistically we could be granted a 189 visa. My hubby is a diesel fitter and we will be going from kent, uk and hope to settle on the Gold Coast with our 3 young children. Cheers guys. Also what part have propel found to be the most difficult! X

YES!!!

After almost a year of processing. First the IELTS and ACS at the beginning of the year, then the visa lodge in April, and now the visa grant.

I have 6 months to enter Australia and start a new chapter. :)

Congratulations Erwan.

I read one of your recent posts where you'd said you hadnt had any contact from your CO, did you have to chase this up or did you just get a direct grant? Well done on the patience front, waiting since April must have been hard.

Congratulations Erwan.

I read one of your recent posts where you'd said you hadnt had any contact from your CO, did you have to chase this up or did you just get a direct grant? Well done on the patience front, waiting since April must have been hard.

Thanks! Actually, right after I lodged my visa in April, I got an email asking me for additional documents, medical, etc. I sent all my file in early May...and since this moment I didn't get any feedback.

I was a bit desperate lately and was about to email them, but I didn't had to since I got the precious email few days ago ;)

Good luck with your application!

Many many congrats mate ....... Good to c team 8 started giving grants to june applicants ........ i hope me, shreya and stefe are next on the list for team 8 CO....

My dates are similar to you Syed21, same invitation round and still waiting for decision....who is your CO in T8?

With regards to getting a statement of employment history from HMRC - does anyone know what the turnaround time is for getting the statement back?

I wrote the letter to them last week, so any kind of approximation will help me to plan in what order I'm doing stuff.

Thanks!

By the way, general question guys : do you only rely on the email you receive with the visa grant, or do we have another way to confirm everything is ok with our application online?

I mean, all this stuff has huge consequences on our lives, obviously :)

By the way, general question guys : do you only rely on the email you receive with the visa grant, or do we have another way to confirm everything is ok with our application online?

I mean, all this stuff has huge consequences on our lives, obviously :)

Yes email and ecom website..If your visa is granted you will see status as granted on ecom.immi page.

Edited by rama14

Hi,

I filed for my visa on 16th September. After that I waited for 1 month for CO assignment or any request for documents.

When nothing happened, I got my medicals done, and uploaded PCC, and all relevant documents by 25th Oct. Now in evisa Health Status requirement

link is no longer there. Now what is the next step. I think I have uploaded all relevant documents from my side. How soon can I expect a CO to be assigned.

should I try to contact them.

Also, my wife is a co-applicant as a dependent. I have not claimed any points for her skills. I have uploaded her Health, PCC and other documents. Does she need to give IELTS.

thanks

ritesh

If you look back through this thread you should get a good idea. CO is usually assigned after 8-10 weeks, then its waiting.

Have any of the June guys had any news, not heard anything for a while and keep popping on to check...Shreya, Syed,PorkFarms etc?

Haseeb anything from you?