189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Thanks for the reply AU57EN

Yep is the online application but it just say add any family members. Is that where you add your partner onto your visa

I don't want to give you wrong advice, but I think so. I remember not adding family members, getting to the end and I hadn't had the option to add my girlfriend so I had to go back to the family section and there was an option at that section for defacto partner...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to let you know - we got our visa granted on Friday:biggrin:. We're so happy.

EOI - 7/7/13

Invitation - 5/8/13

Medical - 13/8/13

CO - 19/9/13 (Brisbane Team 34)

Visa - 18/10/13

It took a while but at least we got to celebrate over the weekend.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, fingers crossed you hear soon

Congrats mate..... Hope to see you soon in Australia.

i think we all the other June applicants will get their grants from team 8 by next week or latest by the week after

Hi seyed, I guess you are currently in Sydney, am trying to make up my mind between melbourne and sydney pls can you tell me a little abt Sydney based on Casual Job prospects and affordable housing. †нªηк's

Hi seyed, I guess you are currently in Sydney, am trying to make up my mind between melbourne and sydney pls can you tell me a little abt Sydney based on Casual Job prospects and affordable housing. †нªηк's

I am very interested to know the answer of this question as well :)....what about other cities? Perth, Brisbaine, Adelaide?! Damn this country is so beautiful

Wallas ,what ur wait about ?unknown or ext security checks ?

Well ..theoretically the reason is unknown....but since my medicals have been cleared more than two months ago, I automatically assume that the delay is because of background/security check ...especially that I come from a "high risk" country :S

All I can say guys is Perth is gonna b my home for life. I love it. A close second would be Melbourne though

Cheif, I just noticed that you were granted the visa today...congratulations!!!!!!

I heard alot about Perth and how amazing it is...what about the job market there?

Well ..theoretically the reason is unknown....but since my medicals have been cleared more than two months ago, I automatically assume that the delay is because of background/security check ...especially that I come from a "high risk" country :S

Lets hope its this week :)

I lodged the visa on 20th September. Early days I suppose yet, and possibility of getting to Oz for Christmas seems to be getting less and less likely! Had the medicals uploaded last week, and will hopefully apply for the police checks this week, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once a CO has been assigned, things should go smoothly *touch wood*

Hey Joeybee, I submitted same day 20/09.. and was hoping to get out there before xmas too, but hoping even Jan now at this stage...oh the waiting and not knowing anything is a killer isn't it!!! fingers crossed anyways :)

Hey Joeybee, I submitted same day 20/09.. and was hoping to get out there before xmas too, but hoping even Jan now at this stage...oh the waiting and not knowing anything is a killer isn't it!!! fingers crossed anyways :)

I submitted on 20/09 as well. We are now on a same boat. This is now week 5, hopefully CO will contact soon. As i can see people submitted on 20s August already got granted. Cheers

Cheif, I just noticed that you were granted the visa today...congratulations!!!!!!

I heard alot about Perth and how amazing it is...what about the job market there?

I'm not sure on the accounting side of things. Sydney may be better for that. It's certainly quieter than 2 years ago but I'm a believer that if you are good enough at your job you will always be in demand. Employers don't typically look at you though until you are onshore really.

I m living in Sydney for the last four years and enjoying every bit of my life here.

Living expense will be almost same in all states, however Sydney have the best job market for everyone

I m living in Sydney for the last four years and enjoying every bit of my life here.

Living expense will be almost same in all states, however Sydney have the best job market for everyone

†нªηк's Syed21 but on the look out for casual jobs in Sydney, where do you advise a new migrant checks 1st and what are the areas where one can get a relatively moderatly priced nice house for rent