189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Hi Joybee,

following you you since beginning, where in Australia you are planning to work and live.

I am also a nurse and looking to Melbourne.

However this visa waiting is killing now. DIBP states that they need 1356O nurses this year in Oz and only 1300 have applied since July this year.

DIBP should fast track application that are in demand.

Hope this his week is a golden week for us.

Regards

chinnu

Hi Chinnu,

I'm looking to move to Sydney. The wait really is frustrating isn't it, especially not knowing where we are in the queue!

I wish they did fastrack nurses, that's be great.

I'm still waiting for my employment history to be sent to me from the HMRC, so in a way, i am glad I've not heard anything yet, as once I get the HMRC letter, I'm hoping I'll get a direct grant.

I've been looking at jobs in nursing all over Australia, and there always seem to be a lot in Melbourne, so hopefully that's good news for you, when you do FINALLY get there, hopefully you'll find work quickly.

Good luck! Joanna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys

I haven't been on this thread for some time so thought I would update!

I was a June applicant who was very close to having my visa refused based on the opinion of the MOC that my health costs would be significant.

Well I got in touch with the boss and got the initial decision overturned!!

Well today I got my visa GRANTED!!!! Can't believe it!!

Good luck to you guys who are still waiting! It will come, trust me :)

Hey guys

I haven't been on this thread for some time so thought I would update!

I was a June applicant who was very close to having my visa refused based on the opinion of the MOC that my health costs would be significant.

Well I got in touch with the boss and got the initial decision overturned!!

Well today I got my visa GRANTED!!!! Can't believe it!!

Good luck to you guys who are still waiting! It will come, trust me :)

Congrats Stevie, so pleased for you!

Hello All,

I hope someone will be able to answer my question. Im just about to finish my Masters degree and want to know if I'll be able to achieve enough points in the Qualification Criteria. Im doing my Masters in IT from a reputed university in Australia and Ive done my Bachelors in India. Will I be able to claim 15points for Aus Qualifications?

Pls help me out. Thanks.

Good guess Anj - we did indeed get the CO allocated today (16/11)! Have you got this week's lottery numbers as well?!

YAY!!!! , so I guess our time to party is coming close

i got my CO allocated on 12th Nov,

i had to get my medicals done ,

which has now cleared ,

I m just keeping my fingers crossed n waiting for the good news :unsure:

So CO allocated, Team 34 Brisbane. Uni transcript requested (got that) and evidence of overseas employments (still waiting for letter from HMRC). We've decided not to go out to Australia until January now, so we can save up more money and see family. We've been allocated directly on the 8 week mark :-)

So CO allocated, Team 34 Brisbane. Uni transcript requested (got that) and evidence of overseas employments (still waiting for letter from HMRC). We've decided not to go out to Australia until January now, so we can save up more money and see family. We've been allocated directly on the 8 week mark :-)

Hi Joanna,

thats great eat to hear, I hope things will get sorted out for you soon and will receive your grant ASAP.

I just wanna ask you did your case officer asked for tax receipt for all the years you have worked or just for last 2012.

As I have only uploaded for last year and claiming points for five years of work.

And secondly what is HMRC???? What kind of letter you are waiting from then.

Regards

Chinnu

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. I truly feel myself like part of this community. Its just awesome, keeping our hopes & dreams alive...

Here I join as a 189 visa gang member...

My details are as follows:

IELTS : 10-Feb-12 (L9 R7 W7 S7 OA7.5) General

Assessment Outcome: 10-Jul-13 (Positive)

EOI Submitted: 26-Jul-13 (60 Points)

Invitation: 18-Aug-13

189 Application lodged: 25-Aug-13

CO Allocated: 22-Oct-13 (Team 33 Brisbane)

PCC: 29-Oct-13

Medical requested by CO, submitted on: 03-Nov-13

Visa Grant: ??? Waiting!!!:daydreaming::err::unsure:

Can anyone tell me from experience where am I standing right now??? How long wait shall I expect before the decision???

As I am a beginner to this forum please also guide me how to add my signature. Can't get it through the control panel.Dumb! Lol!

Best of Luck to all!

Regards,

Bret Hart

Edited by Bret Hart

Hi Bret,

Welcome to the forum ,

you can go to settings on the top right of the page

and then edit signature on the left (middle of page)

you can put your timeline there and save

looking at your timeline , it seems you and me are in the same boat

hopefully Monday should bring some good news for us

Hi Bret,

Welcome to the forum ,

you can go to settings on the top right of the page

and then edit signature on the left (middle of page)

you can put your timeline there and save

looking at your timeline , it seems you and me are in the same boat

hopefully Monday should bring some good news for us

Dear Anj,

Thank u very much indeed for welcoming me aboard. Thanx alot for teaching nuts like me how to add signatures. Lol! I had been to settings many times but just turned blind & could not see a simple link displayed in front.

Anyways, its great to see that people like u are promoting optimism here.

Correct! hopefully coming days would bring favorable news for all of us.

Best of luck mate!

Regards,

Bret

Hi Joanna,

thats great eat to hear, I hope things will get sorted out for you soon and will receive your grant ASAP.

I just wanna ask you did your case officer asked for tax receipt for all the years you have worked or just for last 2012.

As I have only uploaded for last year and claiming points for five years of work.

Regards

Chinnu

Thanks Chinnu,

CO wants pay/tax evidence for all years I claimed for. I only had pay evidence for past year so thats why Ive had to apply to HMRC for the previous years.

HMRC is the tax dept in the UK, 'Her Majestys revenue something dept'lol

They provide proof of emplyment if you request it. Normally takes abot 10 workings days but at the moment they are taking about 4 weeks.

Hi Joanna,

Regards

Chinnu

Hi Chinnu,

I was worried about not finding all my previous years tax return documents and thought to just leave it at the discretion of the CO. The other reason being that it was not listed in thew document checklist.I got the CO allocated on the 17th of September but she did not ask for them.To your question about HMRC- It is the tax and revenues office in the UK.

Good luck with your application!:cute:

Smitty

Hi everyone - just wanted to share, got the golden ticket this morning 4:30am :) so happy could not go back asleep haha on a high all day lol

I can't believe it's finally here. Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum, the advise and shared experiences I could not have done the application without so thanks! :hug:

Best of luck to everyone waiting, I'm sure it will come soon for yous :)

Hi Chinnu,

I was worried about not finding all my previous years tax return documents and thought to just leave it at the discretion of the CO. The other reason being that it was not listed in thew document checklist.I got the CO allocated on the 17th of September but she did not ask for them.To your question about HMRC- It is the tax and revenues office in the UK.

Good luck with your application!:cute:

Smitty

Hi Smitty & Joana

thanks for your valuable information. I am here in Ireland and I do have p60 since 2005 in case CO asked.

However I am still waiting for CO, I just want to ask that how did you know that your medicals are finalized I checked mine on eMedical client and it's shows completed. I was referred for my chest X-ray though.

Its really getting into my nerves as I have no CO or grant.

Just keeping my finger cross and waiting eagerly for at least CO

cheers

Chinnu

Hi everyone - just wanted to share, got the golden ticket this morning 4:30am :) so happy could not go back asleep haha on a high all day lol

I can't believe it's finally here. Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum, the advise and shared experiences I could not have done the application without so thanks! :hug:

Best of luck to everyone waiting, I'm sure it will come soon for yous :)

Congratulations, this is a good news and I pray it goes round every one in this forum soon

Dear Anj,

Thank u very much indeed for welcoming me aboard. Thanx alot for teaching nuts like me how to add signatures. Lol! I had been to settings many times but just turned blind & could not see a simple link displayed in front.

Anyways, its great to see that people like u are promoting optimism here.

Correct! hopefully coming days would bring favorable news for all of us.

Best of luck mate!

Regards,

Bret

Hi Bret,

it happens with the best of people too :wink:

My optimism comes from all the lovely people on this forum

they are ever ready to help with all the info they have

i do the same in return.

No news today, I uploaded the requested document by CO on saturday.I guess I was a little over optimistic! I am gonna sit quietly now and wait for the golden moment.

Good luck to all you guys sailing in the same boat!:biggrin:

X

Same here , kept checking my email every now n then

hopefully @smitty @bret @eolumo and me get our grants real soon

and @chinnu @joeybee @bryzee86 too get their visa processed ASAP