189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WE GOT THE GRANT!!! So happy, relieved and excited it is unbelievable!!! June guys have hope, it can't be too far away now.

Good on you mate, it's a great feeling hey. But now you have to sort everything else out. It's a roller coaster ride. Good luck June gang, it's nearly there.

WE GOT THE GRANT!!! So happy, relieved and excited it is unbelievable!!! June guys have hope, it can't be too far away now.

Many many congrats mate ....... Good to c team 8 started giving grants to june applicants ........ i hope me, shreya and stefe are next on the list for team 8 CO....

Many many congrats mate ....... Good to c team 8 started giving grants to june applicants ........ i hope me, shreya and stefe are next on the list for team 8 CO....

I'm sure you will all be next. We answered a few more questions from our CO over the past couple of days and got immediate responses each time, it seems once a CO has decided its your time (or you reach the top of their list) then they'll get you the grant!

I'm sure you will all be next. We answered a few more questions from our CO over the past couple of days and got immediate responses each time, it seems once a CO has decided its your time (or you reach the top of their list) then they'll get you the grant!

FP215 ,what kind of questions ?Jus as an heads up to us :)

Syed ,I hope so ..I am already excited :)

Btw did u call ?We mailed ,hope so get an positive reply :)

Not yet ...... After seeing FP215 grant ..... I might wait till the end of this week .... Me too excited ..... I hope we can get the grant soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

FP215 ,what kind of questions ?Jus as an heads up to us :)

Just clarification on some holiday dates from Form 80 as I'd put the month of the trip not the exact date and clarification on name spelling as it was different on one of the docs that had been uploaded.

hey Syed, nothing for us today... but we will get it someday :D they cant keep it from us forever.