dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am getting frustrated of waiting waiting waiting waiting :-(

Launched application on 10th May, CO was assigned on 10th June and sill waiting for approval/response.

Medical is done, PCC is done and all relevant document were submitted on 13th May :-(

I don’t understand what he wants. :-(

IELTS – 10/04/2012

Engg Australia Skill assessment: 28/08/12

Professional Assessment: 20/02/13

EOI 189 : 08/04/13

Invite: 17/06/13

PCC India : 28/04/13

PCC UK : 05/05/2013

Applied 189: 10/05/13

Medicals held: 18/05/13 (Sent by Hospital)

CO: ​10/06/2013

Visa grant : waiting and getting frustrated.

GVD

We don't even have a co assigned so you're somewhat better off than some of here ....

But I guess in a week or two you'll be getting the grant from the timelines I have seen .

They're probably doing final checks or maybe even playing Xbox who knows ?!

All the best for you anyway .

yes, we dont have even CO,,, i believe still believe sth gonna happen this week or next,, othervise they would be really behind. Even for me next week is my 5th week waiting for CO,, similar to everyone else,,

Is there any affects on applications which been longed same day with 60 points or higher points? Is higher points go faster? Is CO officer picking people with high points first?

New to this....

please can I join this thread... We lodged our 189 June 2013.... Waiting to be allocated a case officer....

Many thanks

Hi Angela, Its so exciting/nerve wracking isnt it! Can I ask where your hoping to move to?

My gang and I are hoping to go to Ipswich Nr Brisbane.

We lodged our 189 last friday 05/07/13 and have booked our medicals for next week...my migration agents explained that is approx 6 - 8 weeks average lately to be asigned a CO! The waiting involved in this process is horrendous eh!! i've learnt I am a very impatient person lol :eek:

Hope you hear soon

good luck to all. it looks like all the slots for July 1st SkillSelect was filled, and only few 60 points accepted.

Yes all 65 point+,,,, so means all 60 points people are getting behind- waiting line. Even amount of invitations increased in July over 1000,,,does just mean a big bucklog of people waiting for CO. As couple of us May and Juen ones still waiting for CO. Even amount of invitations in 1st round reach nearly amount of invittions in 2 rounds in June......just sorry for people in next and next rounds...the waiting time for CO look like will increase very soon.

Hello! Anyone lodged their visa since the 1st July and the price hike? I got my invite on 1st July and wanted to lodge my visa today but when I checked the visa price on the skill select website it says $4590 = £3200 where as all exchange rates say £2700 so I know its only £500 I will have to wait til next week. Just wondering how much it will cost me so I know I have enough money in the bank! Thanks

Hi Ivetka...

Not sure if I am correct on saying this, but it might depend on where the visa is processed?? I've read of people saying the likes of team 5 at such and such...so that could be one reason??

Debs x

But how can i know when i lodged my file to which team it went.....look like some teams works faster way ,,,

Hi All

Nice to see bunch of people with a vision and who want to do and achieve something in Australia.

I also applied for Visa 189 on 7th June 2013.

Buena suerte a todos

My Details are as follows - Engineering Professional ..............EOI 9/4/13...........Invitation 22/4/13..........Visa applied 7/6/13...............Co???...............Grant???