189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Hi Guys,

Need ur help

Yesterday I have submitted the ACS skill assessment, with post graduations (MCA) certificate & transcript and bachelor degree with Degree only not transcripts.

I had done bsc in mathematics but don't have the transcript. So they request for transcript and said if not submitted within 30 days we'll do the assessment with current document.

Let say I will not submitted the transcript for BSC in mathematics, will it give -ve assessment as I have applied for soft eng and have submitted post grad details and everything

Will they consider bsc in mathematics qualification for soft eng assessment ?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't necessarily need any experience. Skill select is designed so that people with either experience and/or a qualification become eligible to apply. When you fill out the application, you will be asked to list all your work experience for the last 10yrs (from memory). You will also be asked if you are claiming points from the listed work experience.

I am a graduate and was invited to apply even though I only had 6months engineering work experience.

Here you go cluelessclown. Answer with an example.

Hi Guys

Im a new gang member!!!

I've just had my EOI approved and been asked to lodge a Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) visa application today by Skillset.

Can anyone let me know what i need to do next, and how long it will now take to get my VISA granted?

Excited now at the prospect of moving to OZ!!!

Thanks

hey Nigel A, what was your point score and visa date of effect? Even I have applied on 13-4-2013 with 60 points but I did not get the invitation till yet. Kindly help

Just received THE email! Visa Granted 1 day short of 10 weeks since application.! So relieved! Back to Melbourne end of next week!

Congratulations and good luck.

Hello

I got a CO on 15th April, from team 34 brisbane initials DC? Anyone here pls. share their exp. with same team/ CO from same team.

hi suraj,

i also have the same team from brisbane wats ur status i applied on 25 march still waiting for visa no complaints or request from CO

Hi Everyone,

just want to join the thread because I applied for my 189 on 22nd April. Jus a question about uploading docs - I've got colour scans of everything and uploaded loads of stuff. Does everything need to be certified or just certain docs or do colour copies do??

Hi Everyone, just want to join the thread because I applied for my 189 on 22nd April. Jus a question about uploading docs - I've got colour scans of everything and uploaded loads of stuff. Does everything need to be certified or just certain docs or do colour copies do??

When my CO asked for additional docs, that was in the email: -

GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies of original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the documents you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document, we can accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF format.

​Hope this helps.

When my CO asked for additional docs, that was in the email: -

GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies of original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the documents you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document, we can accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF format.

​Hope this helps.

Yes. Colour scan would suffice.

hi suraj, i also have the same team from brisbane wats ur status i applied on 25 march still waiting for visa no complaints or request from CO
Hi Amit, When did you receive visa invitation? Did you receive immi visa acknowledgement from GSM Adelaide or Brisbane? Thanks Much!! Edited by Manvir

Hi Amit, When did you receive visa invitation? Did you receive immi visa acknowledgement from GSM Adelaide or Brisbane? Thanks Much!!

HI Manvir,

received request for medicals and PCC on 18 march & othere docs for visa process........

submitted them on 25 march......

i have not received any acknoldgmnt from GSM Brisbane about the receipt of docs as i am doin it through an agent

wat abt u whn have u submited and wat sub class......... who is ur CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Manvir, received request for medicals and PCC on 18 march & othere docs for visa process........ submitted them on 25 march...... i have not received any acknoldgmnt from GSM Brisbane about the receipt of docs as i am doin it through an agent wat abt u whn have u submited and wat sub class......... who is ur CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you must have received invitation on or before 4 march. I got inv on 18 march and submitted my medical and PCCs on 5th and 10 April respectively. I don't have any CO yet.

I've just had an e-mail saying I've got a case officer! Brisbane. She's asked for police check and medical. I only applied 1 week ago. Can't believe it was so quick had to read it about 3 times!

That is really quick. I got similar timeline.

EOI made 15/04/13. Invitation to apply 22/04/13. Applied for 189 23/04/13

I'm with Adelaide office. Hopefully I can hear some news soon. :)

HI Manvir,

received request for medicals and PCC on 18 march & othere docs for visa process........

submitted them on 25 march......

i have not received any acknoldgmnt from GSM Brisbane about the receipt of docs as i am doin it through an agent

wat abt u whn have u submited and wat sub class......... who is ur CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manvir and amit where r u from guys im from india punjab and i have also applied 189 visa

my time linesare as follows

lodged eoi on august 2012 receives invitation to apply with 60 points on 2 nd dec 2012,applied 29th jan 2013 pcc done 8th feb 2013,medicals 2 march 2013 , still waiting

guys do u have any updates,if so the contact me ,and keep in touch

Then you must have received invitation on or before 4 march. I got inv on 18 march and submitted my medical and PCCs on 5th and 10 April respectively. I don't have any CO yet.

If you have uploaded all the required documents, you may directly get the grant notice.

I got mine so.

Check all your documents exept medicals in received status. If not upload them again.

hey Nigel A, what was your point score and visa date of effect? Even I have applied on 13-4-2013 with 60 points but I did not get the invitation till yet. Kindly help

Hi Zego

I got 60 points, and had an email from Skillset on 22nd April inviting me to apply for my full VISA. Got 6 months to apply.

It took 2-3 weeks from submitting the EOI to getting the invistation thru.

Im sure yours will be coming your way soon!

Hiya, you need to apply for your visa and upload all your documents then wait for a case officer who will email asking for further documents or just ask for police checks and medicals. Once they've got that your visa will be granted. Timescales are difficult. Could be a month or it could be four months. Good luck x

Thanks Wendy that gives me a good idea of timelines.

All - My wife is in the early stages of pregnancy, does anyone know how that will affect my VISA being granted and having a medical?