Anyone Applied for ANMAC skills assessment recently?

pom4165

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm very pleased. i should have emailed them weeks ago coz they did speed up a bit after my constant emails.

now i'll be gettin' on the next phase - EOI application.

Congrats dear,,,,and all the best for the next step..

can u please tell me how long it took since you lodged your online application to ANMAC..

AND please stay in touch with all the stages till get ur visa approved...GOOD LUCK

Congrats dear,,,,and all the best for the next step..

can u please tell me how long it took since you lodged your online application to ANMAC..

AND please stay in touch with all the stages till get ur visa approved...GOOD LUCK

thanks fateh.

from the date I lodged my online application, it was 15 weeks. But from the time they received all the documents, it's 13 weeks, which I believe is still too long for a modified assessment. i should be getting my LOD this week. I will surely keep in touch. I hope there's a thread for nurses here where we can post everything from ANMAC application up to visa grant!

so nice to read peoples progress and seeing there happy news. i log on daily and found it keeps me motivated.

I am at the point of being able to send my application for anmac...if it were not still waiting for my reference from my ward sister grrrr. Emailed her today to ask again if she can complete for next week. Has been 4 weeks waiting and response i get is its on her list of things to do!

Just hope she does, and me being of ill with pneumonia and still of now for another week at least does not give her excuse to leave at the bottom of her long list!

Congratulations to those who received positive new today, keeps me motivated:biggrin: xx

so nice to read peoples progress and seeing there happy news. i log on daily and found it keeps me motivated.

I am at the point of being able to send my application for anmac...if it were not still waiting for my reference from my ward sister grrrr. Emailed her today to ask again if she can complete for next week. Has been 4 weeks waiting and response i get is its on her list of things to do!

Just hope she does, and me being of ill with pneumonia and still of now for another week at least does not give her excuse to leave at the bottom of her long list!

Congratulations to those who received positive new today, keeps me motivated:biggrin: xx

I know that feeling Tina, I had to ask a ward sister I used to work for 5 times to do a reference for me. She kept making mistakes, forgetting to sign or put on headed paper etc! It drove me mad, felt like I was never going to have the paperwork together. It was kind of her to do it, but she kept tutting when I sent it back asit had being rejected by my agent. Anyhow got there in the end.

I think the skills must be the worst part! Today my agent e mailed me with the news, then contacted me gain later to inform me my EOI has Also being sent today! Yikes! Moving fast now! Xxxx. Good luck with your ward sister, hope you feel better soon. Xxxx

You could maybe write it and get her to sign it? Ive heard of others doing that x

You could maybe write it and get her to sign it? Ive heard of others doing that x

Thanks for that advice Nic, well i have taken that advice and spent all day writing it myself! will hand it to her next week and ask her to sign it haha.......1 thing of her list to do then :) .

​Then hopefully get it posted woo hoo getting excited at the thought..........just hope its right though i have followed template on ANMAC site, so fingers crossed xx

Received this email from Anmac today...

"Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that the processing time for skills assessments is currently beyond 14 weeks due to a significant increase in application numbers. We are addressing this unique situation internally, but also encourage you to refrain from calling us during this busy period. If you are currently in Australia and have concerns that your current visa will expire prior to your ANMAC assessment being finalised, please contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship directly to discuss your visa options http://www.immi.gov.au

If you are an agent acting on behalf of your client please distribute this information to your clients.

Kind Regards

ANMAC International Section

​Oh well.. my application is 8 weeks already.

Received this email from Anmac today...

"Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that the processing time for skills assessments is currently beyond 14 weeks due to a significant increase in application numbers. We are addressing this unique situation internally, but also encourage you to refrain from calling us during this busy period. If you are currently in Australia and have concerns that your current visa will expire prior to your ANMAC assessment being finalised, please contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship directly to discuss your visa options www.immi.gov.au

If you are an agent acting on behalf of your client please distribute this information to your clients.

Kind Regards

ANMAC International Section

​Oh well.. my application is 8 weeks already.

Thank you for posting this info, I'm at 8weeks of waiting too and its good to know that "they are addressing this unique situation internally"..

Fingers crossed we won't have to wait much longer :wub:

My Migration agent has recommended I wait until I get the PR visa before I apply to APHRA, anybody got any thoughts or heard any other advice re this one? I don't want to go through the process of getting the visa and then have to wait possibly three or four months for APHRA??

:eek:....

Guest Dermo1

My migration agent didn't advise me about APHRA at all! I had received my skills assessment then permanent residency and was looking at this forum when I noticed I had to register with APHRA afterwards. The annoying thing was I had all my documents stamped/signed by a solicitor and APHRA won't accept this so paid £65 for a notary to stamp and sign them again plus they asked for NMC verification and IELTS results again but said better to pay for them to be resent rather than ANMAC forwarding them as ANMAC have own assessors not recognised by APHRA. I am going to take the risk and get ANMAC to forward then onwards to see I'l get away with it?

My migration agent didn't advise me about APHRA at all! I had received my skills assessment then permanent residency and was looking at this forum when I noticed I had to register with APHRA afterwards. The annoying thing was I had all my documents stamped/signed by a solicitor and APHRA won't accept this so paid £65 for a notary to stamp and sign them again plus they asked for NMC verification and IELTS results again but said better to pay for them to be resent rather than ANMAC forwarding them as ANMAC have own assessors not recognised by APHRA. I am going to take the risk and get ANMAC to forward then onwards to see I'l get away with it?

ANMAC quote on there website they can forward to APHRA. They do it regulary and send in bulk a despatch to them once per week.

..............11. Documents toAHPRA/NMBAIf you need to apply for Australian registration after

your Full assessment has been completed, you can

request documents be sent to AHPRA by emailing:

international@anmac.org.au Please include the

address of the state/territory office of AHPRA that

you would like your file sent to. ANMAC sends files

to state/territory offices of AHPRA once per week,

free of charge.

Also on APHRA it states this ...........Outside Australia, the following people are authorised to certify documents:

 Justice of the Peace

 Notary public

 Australian Consular Officer or Australian Diplomatic Officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955)

 Employee of the Commonwealth or the Australian Trade Commission who works outside Australia.

So yes they would need to be recertified as a solicitor is not on the list. I only found this the other day, so i will be getting notary to do it, then ANMAC to post to APHRA.

Fab...its a great feeling isnt it! how did you access your time line please? thanks

Hi if you go on to your settings, then on the left half way down you will see " signature" i think it was called and you add from there......and yes the feelins great :) x

ANMAC received all my docs a week ago. Got an email yesterday saying all is correct apart from 2 things:

1) They haven't received IELTS results yet. I'm not concerned about this as I know the college have received my cheque and are waiting for it to clear before sending the results.

2) They want clarification from the HR dept for one of my references where I worked bank. Fortunately I already have a statement of service from them, so going to arrange to have a copy of that certified and then send that off

Keeping everything crossed now that this means the assessment will.get done within 12 weeks.