Got a job!

emmaroo

Yes, 6 weeks back in Edinburgh and I have secured a job. It's full time so college is out now but I just was getting nowhere with trying to get a part- time job to fit in with college. I will look at perhaps doing a night class once I have settled into new job but I am just relieved that I am going to be earning pennies again!

:cute:

Well done. That will be a weight of your mind. Husband took four and a half months to get a job in Oz and it was the most stressful part of our lives we have ever encountered. Great to know that things are fitting into place

What will you be doing Emma? Hows it going back home? Pleased for you hun x

Its actually where I used to work but a different dept! Its great being home and so far all has fallen into place. It will be even better when my parents arrive back in September! I am so glad to be back and I have definitely made the right decision!

Thanks for your support Fiona!

xx

Guest Guest63690

Thats great Emma. I am sure your studying will fall into place as well down the line (have you thought about the OU?). Just enjoy settling in, and anticipating the return of your folks. Best wishes to all of you, and glad to have you back part of Team GB! :biggrin:

Archived