Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been 3 weeks since my medicals were referred and the thought that I may have to wait another 3 months is not good!

We have sold our house and are living in a small flat temporarily. I always thought one advantage of the 457 was that at least we would get there quickly. Now it seems there is no advantage!

Don't worry, it probably won't be that long. My medical was referred for only 4.5 weeks and I then got the visa grant email! They have speeded up considerably in the last month or so and the grants are coming thick and fast! Hang in there!

Don't worry, it probably won't be that long. My medical was referred for only 4.5 weeks and I then got the visa grant email! They have speeded up considerably in the last month or so and the grants are coming thick and fast! Hang in there!

That's great news, thank you :)

It seems that the long wait is over since I got the grant email this morning. You can see my timeline in the signature.

I wish all the best, and a short wait..

YAY Danuty2002, that's fabulous news - many congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Your long wait is over - have fun celebrating and all the very best for your life in Oz!!

EngMario - surely you must be next, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Have a good weekend guys.... as you say Pete - fingers crossed for lots of good news for us all next week :arghh:

Hi all, just reading all the recent posts about the referred Medicals. Can't believe how long they can take. We have just found out that our 2year olds Medical has been referred to MOC. She has no health issues and our CO has told us they pick random children's to check. We are gutted!! We wanted to be making plans but now feel we need to wait as we have been told it could be 3 months +.

Will keep reading on here to read how long they are taking and people's timelines. Good luck all!!

YAY Danuty2002, that's fabulous news - many congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Your long wait is over - have fun celebrating and all the very best for your life in Oz!!

EngMario - surely you must be next, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Have a good weekend guys.... as you say Pete - fingers crossed for lots of good news for us all next week :arghh:

Thanks a lot my Friend, wish you too that you hear the good news very soon.

and many many congratulations to all who got their grants

Hi all, just reading all the recent posts about the referred Medicals. Can't believe how long they can take. We have just found out that our 2year olds Medical has been referred to MOC. She has no health issues and our CO has told us they pick random children's to check. We are gutted!! We wanted to be making plans but now feel we need to wait as we have been told it could be 3 months +.

Will keep reading on here to read how long they are taking and people's timelines. Good luck all!!

Hi Emma,

How fustrating for you, I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is referred with no health problems. I just don't get why GH do this and create more work for MOC, it just doesn't make sense.

As vcosta said in a previous post some get lucky and their referrals get passed quickly - you could be lucky, fingers crossed for you. Plus I think the MOC are getting through the cases quicker now so hopefully that will speed things up for everyone.

Barnsey - I think MOC are looking at referrals from the first few weeks of Jan :biggrin:

my also team 4 Adelaide i m applying for WA ss 489 visa i did my medical in 23 April 2013....now MAXIMUM how long i have to wait....?pls reply me..KAZG

Each case is different so I can't help with how long things take. Sorry

It seems that the long wait is over since I got the grant email this morning. You can see my timeline in the signature.

Congratulations and good luck.

Hi guys

I had a reply from my case officer this morning regarding a report i had emailed her yesterday from my GP but its a good job i got in touch with her as she replied (our system does not show any health assessments for yourself or your family and we have not received any health Assesment documentation) what does this mean I checked a couple of weeks after to make sure the medicals went through ok and they said yes fine so after 8 weeks what's going on does this mean something has been lost ? I'm having puppies, I really hope my panel doctor is open today.

our new born daughter (3 weeks old when did the medicals) medicals has been referred since January 30, still as per last email got from CO yesterday nothing new.

we completed 12 weeks already and still waiting without any clue when this waiting will be over.

Dear Danuty,

Congrats to you for the visa grant. Best of luck for the future.....

ANZSCO 263111 | ACS +Ve: 02-08-2012 | EOI 189 (60p): 13-08-12 | Invited: 01-11-12 | Applied: 28-11-12 | PCC: 13-01-13 | CO: 14-01-13 | Med: 15-01-13 | Med Ref: 22-01-13

Hi all

Our Meds were refered on the 17th January and still waiting

i spoke to my CO last month for an update when she advised they were looking at late Nov early Dec

Should i contact my CO again for a update as this has nearly been 4 months

I dont want to be a pest but i really want to know the outcome of my visa ASAP

Any info would be much appreciated

Hi Andrewneville

Just to let you know we were referred 14.02.13. Agent spoke to agent two weeks ago and was told at least another 2 months and not to ring back. That will take us to 4 months. In saying that people have had them sooner. Trying not to think about it but still checking mobile every day

Keep smiling

Kathy :wacko:

Hi all

Our Meds were refered on the 17th January and still waiting

i spoke to my CO last month for an update when she advised they were looking at late Nov early Dec

Should i contact my CO again for a update as this has nearly been 4 months

I dont want to be a pest but i really want to know the outcome of my visa ASAP

Any info would be much appreciated

Hi Andrewneville

Just to let you know we were referred 14.02.13. Agent spoke to agent two weeks ago and was told at least another 2 months and not to ring back. That will take us to 4 months. In saying that people have had them sooner. Trying not to think about it but still checking mobile every day

Keep smiling

Kathy :wacko:

Thanks alot for your feedback

i still cant believe its been nearly 4 months

when my CO contacted me about documents to give i was given 28 days to return these but when the ball is in the court it just takes as long as it takes

its just so frustrating not knowing if when the referal finally gets looked at if it will come back with a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE outcome

​hopefully we will hear soon

Hey guys,

So at the beginning of this week, I received a happy surprise in the morning mail. Dreams come true...... My eye not still to believe......I am very glad to confirm that I have received grant mail Exactly after 6 months.

I wish to thank you all for your invaluable support, friendship, transparency and “patience”.

Regards,

Guest kathandwal
Hey guys,

So at the beginning of this week, I received a happy surprise in the morning mail. Dreams come true...... My eye not still to believe......I am very glad to confirm that I have received grant mail Exactly after 6 months.

I wish to thank you all for your invaluable support, friendship, transparency and “patience”.

Regards,

Congratulations, really pleased for you

Hope you have a great time with your move to Australia :biggrin:

Archived