Who's Migrating in September???

J&T

Anyone fancy a meet-up towards the end of September? Maybe the weekend of 22nd/23rd??

We have 4 children who will be 14, (girl), 13, 9 & 7 (boys).

We're staying at Spearwood until 28th September and hoping that we'll have sorted out a rental by then!

Jon & Trace

I'm 15 .. nearly 16 and I'm moving with my family around the 18th September to Perth NOR - Joondalup area :) Also have a sister who is 9 :)

Hi Hayley, I know where you're heading roughly! And I know where you're going in September 2013 too!! Lol!!

Hiya Hun, It's Kelsey's Mum!! Looking forward to meeting up with you and your family when you land!!!

I shall have to have a chat to your Mum soon, will be great to chat to her! Get her to pm me if you can!

Take care!

Tracey x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SassyManc

I'm flying on 2nd September, hubby is following early next year, probably February. It's going to be a long and lonely 5-6 months!

• 2 weeks later...

Visa granted 22nd Aug after 3 weeks. Working til 7th September and flying out 17th September to Perth, to start new job on 21st Sept - phew! Then hopefully coming up for air and then waiting for my motorbike and household goods to arrive in time for Xmas :))) - Hmmmm Xmas under blue skies, sunshine and on a beach, slops, shorts, sunscreen.... can't wait!!

Archived