WA SS any news?

shabo

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Levimouse
Hi Guys,

I woke up to the wonderful news that my WA SS has been approved this morning :)

I Applied the 7th August for a 190, Occupation & ANZSCO Code is Accountant (General) 221111

My ref is NOM-0812-935

Good luck to those still waiting!

Oh wow 935? I'm only 200 behind you!

Thanks Walkwater - Yes got the invite this morning!

Have questions regarding the application. Have you done yours yet? Do you know if you can print it off or at least save each section as you go along, It would be good to see everything that is in the form so that I can get all the paperwork in order.

Any suggestions would be great thanks

Thanks, so glad now for the next worry - The actual application for 489 visa!!! We chose the South West and Peel Regions, but not sure exactly which town or even which region at this stage I guess that would depend a lot on where hubby found work.

Good luck with the rest of your application

Thanks Walkwater - Yes got the invite this morning!

Have questions regarding the application. Have you done yours yet? Do you know if you can print it off or at least save each section as you go along, It would be good to see everything that is in the form so that I can get all the paperwork in order.

Any suggestions would be great thanks

Yeah I lodged the application yesterday itself. A lot of information which you would have filled for the EOI will be pre-filled in the visa application. Apart from that you need to fill in few additional details such as nature of duties performed (for skilled occupation), postal address, etc.

Basically you need to upload all the documents in support of the points which you have claimed in the EOI.

Keep ready the colour scan of the following:

Skills assessment letter, IELTS results, Proof of DOB, Transcripts and qualification certificates and Work experience letters. If any additional documents are required, the CO will ask for it, once you are allotted one.

All the best with the Visa application.

Hi walkwater,

i'm applying for visa subclass 190 22111 Accountant general

age - 30 points

ilets - 6 all band - 0 point

skilled employment outside Australia 3 years - 5 points

Educational qualifications - MPA from CQU - 15 points

Australian study requirements - 2 years course - 5 points

SS 190 - 5 points

totally 60 points.

I graduated MPA on 2011 in sydney.

Before i have applied, i really don't see the additional requirement for international student on the second page.

Now immigration sent me the e-mail and asking for "an offer of employment for 12 months in Western Australia in your nominated or closely related occupation".

I'm wondering if you could share me your condition before you apply WA SS.

Do you have any suggestion for me to find a job while i'm oversea.

I'm from Thailand.

Thanks for your help.

Hi walkwater,

i'm applying for visa subclass 190 22111 Accountant general

age - 30 points

ilets - 6 all band - 0 point

skilled employment outside Australia 3 years - 5 points

Educational qualifications - MPA from CQU - 15 points

Australian study requirements - 2 years course - 5 points

SS 190 - 5 points

totally 60 points.

Before i have applied, i really don't see the additional requirement for international student on the second page.

Now immigration sent me the e-mail and asking for "an offer of employment for 12 months in Western Australia in your nominated or closely related occupation".

I'm wondering if you could share me your condition before you apply WA SS.

Do you have any suggestion for me to find a job while i'm oversea.

I'm from Thailand.

Thanks for your help.

Have sent you a PM.

Hi walkwater,

I believe you should be a recent graduate to be considered as an International student. As you completed your studies more than a year back, think you need not have an offer of employment for applying for WA SS.

Maybe others can also comment on this.

Hi Walkwater

I have just completed the application form and saved it, not yet paid and submitted it though, but I have another question: what about uploading the documents, IELTS, references, Passport ect? Have I missed something on the application form or will the case officer ask for these to be emailed to them when they are ready?

Not really sure how this all works and thought you may know

Thanks

Di and Alex

Hi Walkwater

I have just completed the application form and saved it, not yet paid and submitted it though, but I have another question: what about uploading the documents, IELTS, references, Passport ect? Have I missed something on the application form or will the case officer ask for these to be emailed to them when they are ready?

Not really sure how this all works and thought you may know

Thanks

Di and Alex

You need not wait for the CO to ask for the documents. You can upload all the documents once you have paid for the application. You will see the option to attach documents to your application once you submit the application.

Organising the medicals might take a day or two (in my case was 2 days after which the link for organising the medicals became active) after you submit the application.

Have you applied for your PCC? If you upload all the documents with the application, it will expedite the process by the CO.

Archived