WA SS any news?

shabo

what is the average processing time length for WA SS?

I hope you get it soon. Looking by your timeline it's been 2 months already.

30 working days as states on their site. That's why we hould all call WA and tell them walkwater deserves his SS :)

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is the average processing time length for WA SS?

I hope you get it soon. Looking by your timeline it's been 2 months already.

They updated the processing time on their website just today, it says 30 days. But looks like they are processing the applications occupation-wise. First it was occupations which went off list in August and then Engineers.

Guest Levimouse
He he, thanks for the gesture FOL. Hope they start processing the applications of Accountants soon.

Me too! Us poor accountants. We always get picked on. ?

Hi All

Thought I would put un update on for anyone interested. Applied on the 27 July EOI and for WA SS 489. My Number is 697 and occupation is Plumber. I have 60 points. Heard from them on the 31st August asking for confirmation of funds as well as 3 screen dumps for job vacancies in designated region.

I have replied back and now just waiting........... with fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone

Alex & Diane

my agent lodged my SS for W.A about 3 weeks ago,so hopefully only a week away from getting mine!! wish id lodged before july as some people were getting theres approved in a couple of days!

Thanks Walkwater - Thats good to know that the processing time is now 30 days, Yes Only quoted $30,000AUD for 2 adults and 2 kids under 5 as I just did a rough estimate at the time I didnt know how much they expected but have since reassured them so hopefully all is good.

Guest Ruskman

Hey Guys!!

I got the SS and the Invite last week...YAY :jiggy:been quite busy at work...so cudn't let u all knw early...!!

Hopefully we will lodge our file this weekend...

But I have a question?! Do we need to show funds while Applying for VISA?

Guest Ruskman
Ruksman, we did not need to. If I recall correctly (not entirely sure), they didn't even ask about funds. Only for the SS.

Thanks a lot FOL :)

Hey Guys!!

I got the SS and the Invite last week...YAY :jiggy:been quite busy at work...so cudn't let u all knw early...!!

Congrats Rusk!

Hi All

Thought I would put un update on for anyone interested. Applied on the 27 July EOI and for WA SS 489. My Number is 697 and occupation is Plumber. I have 60 points. Heard from them on the 31st August asking for confirmation of funds as well as 3 screen dumps for job vacancies in designated region.

I have replied back and now just waiting........... with fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone

Alex & Diane

Hi, DiandAlex

Yours and mine case is quite similar, I also applied for WA SS 489 on 31 July & was asked for the the additional information on 04 september (3 screen dumps for job vacancies in designated region)

My occupation is Fitter (323211)

please update when you get your WA SS,

Good Luck

Hey Guys!!

Congrats ruskman. Can I ask what your occupation is?

Guest Ruskman

Hey walkwater...yea...mine is Financial Investment Adviser...number in the 200's...but my occupation was off-listed 1st week of Aug...

Hi, DiandAlex

Yours and mine case is quite similar, I also applied for WA SS 489 on 31 July & was asked for the the additional information on 04 september (3 screen dumps for job vacancies in designated region)

My occupation is Fitter (323211)

please update when you get your WA SS,

Good Luck

Hi OZFEVER

Will definitely post as soon as I hear anything more from WA. Hopefully the next time will be to say that WA SS as been granted. Don't know about you but it was no easy task finding the job vacancies. Which regions have you chosen?

Starting to feel a little nervous that we may not be granted sponsorship. Anyone on here been refused yet??

Keep us posted too OZFEVER.

Congratulations to all that have already received their sponsorship and good luck to all still waiting.

Di & Alex

Hi Walkwater

I am an Accountant like u and l submitted my WA SS application on the 7th of Sep.My applic no. is in the high 14XX.

I have 70 points(incl. SS).Looks like it might be a long wait for me ffrom what l am seeing on this forum for Accountants

Hi OZFEVER Will definitely post as soon as I hear anything more from WA. Hopefully the next time will be to say that WA SS as been granted. Don't know about you but it was no easy task finding the job vacancies. Which regions have you chosen? Starting to feel a little nervous that we may not be granted sponsorship. Anyone on here been refused yet?? Keep us posted too OZFEVER. Congratulations to all that have already received their sponsorship and good luck to all still waiting. Di & Alex
Hi, DiandAlex I also hope that the next mail frm WA would be for grant of SS and ofcourse it was not easy to find job opportunities in preffered regions. My preffered regions were: Peel, south west and wheat bealt, though there were some new openings in south west but it was hard to find any in peel & weatbelt. As they were asking for job opportunities in nominated or closely related occupation, I send them 2 vacancies in south west region in nominated occupation & one in peel region in closely related occuoation,hope it will work. I think you will get SS before me as you were asked about the additional information 3 days before me however the day when I get my SS granted on the same day I will post here. All the bst & keep the faith.

Hi Walkwater

I am an Accountant like u and l submitted my WA SS application on the 7th of Sep.My applic no. is in the high 14XX.

I have 70 points(incl. SS).Looks like it might be a long wait for me ffrom what l am seeing on this forum for Accountants

Hi Joe, it will not take much time once they start processing the applications of accountants. I was told that they will process my application by coming wednesday. I guess your's will not be a long wait, like mine..

Archived