WA SS any news?

shabo

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WA has posted the processing time to be 30 working days on their website.

I hope that counts for the current applicants as well. It would mean we would get our invitation next week (or with some delay, the week after). That would be awesome :)

WA has posted the processing time to be 30 working days on their website.

That would be like 42days when you include the weekends, all the same it is good to know. As I applied on 16-Aug-12, I should expect response from them by the end of this month in time for October invitation rounds.:chatterbox:

That would be like 42days when you include the weekends, all the same it is good to know. As I applied on 16-Aug-12, I should expect response from them by the end of this month in time for October invitation rounds.:chatterbox:

SS is nothing to deal with Invitation round of DIAC. As long as u get the nomination u ll receive the EOI invitation by next day... All the best

Did anyone get this message before their sponsorship? We didn't get it last time.

In skillselect we got a message saying:

Thank you for your State Sponsorship application to the Government of Western Australia. Your Sponsorship applicationwill now be assigned to a Case Officer who will contact you if any further information or documents are required.

And how much time was there between this message and when they send you the sponsorship agreement?

WA SS sent back today hopefully get the invite in the next few days before my agent goes on holiday for a week!!! Trying to lodge the Visa before he leaves...

How inconsiderate of him to take holiday right now!!! LOL its all about me !

FOL i think that you are designated a CO now so when your SS is sent back and approved its the CO who sends the invite to lodge... (That is just a guess though)

Good luck everybody exciting times now

I think sending of invites is an automated process and CO will not be doing it manually.

I think it is automated for ranked EOIs (189) only...for Nominated Visas, an authorised officer of the Nominating territory/government will have to effect the invitation after state sponsorship has been approved.

I think it is automated for ranked EOIs (189) only...for Nominated Visas, an authorised officer of the Nominating territory/government will have to effect the invitation after state sponsorship has been approved.

Invitation will be sent by DIAC right? For 190, once the State approves the nomination in their system, the invitation will automatically be sent by DIAC.

Archived