WA SS any news?

shabo

How much time do you have to send them back the contract? Anyone knows?

Thank you

In their letter they told me to send it back within 28 days and I think its standard as the letter seems to be standard one.

Any how its only one page contract and you just need to sign and scan it back to them

Good luck

Occupation: HR Advisor, EOI Submitted: 01-December 2012, WA SS Applied: 01-December 2012, WA SS Approved: 08-January 2013, Received WA Contract: 09-January 2013 submitted same day, Invitation for visa received: 15-January-2013, 190 visa lodged: 17-January-2013, Received confirmation from DIAC on 18-January-2013, CO assigned: waiting....

Edited by fari447

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone,

am new to this forum and i applied for WA SS. CO is asking some proofs for "why i am choosing Peth/WA for migrating". I don't have any job offer with me. When i searched for Oil and Gas jobs i found more vacancies in Perth. So i choose Perth/WA for SS. But coming to proofs I don't know what to do. I decided to take snapshots from the Job sites which matches with my profile and send them as a proof. Anyone has some clue on how to reply to WA SS

Hi Everyone,

am new to this forum and i applied for WA SS. CO is asking some proofs for "why i am choosing Peth/WA for migrating". I don't have any job offer with me. When i searched for Oil and Gas jobs i found more vacancies in Perth. So i choose Perth/WA for SS. But coming to proofs I don't know what to do. I decided to take snapshots from the Job sites which matches with my profile and send them as a proof. Anyone has some clue on how to reply to WA SS

Dear Santhi,

For this question I have written a explanation that I am chosing WA cause it have lot of jobs in my profession and I copied a lot of job portals links with those job advertised and given names of many companies who have advertised jobs matching my profile.

I hope this will work for you as well but please take it as my personal advice as I am not a MARA registered agent to give you concerete advice.

Good Luck

Hi Fari447,

Thank you for your information. Actually am also planning to do that, but not sure whether it will work or not. But after hearing from you, i got confidence. Thank you once again.

Dear Santhi,

You are always welcome and good luck to you.

Just try to search for your job on seek and other job portals in WA - Australia and copy the same page.

Also write that my job have so much demand in this (your prefered sector) sector and there are almost ____ no of jobs advertised for these for example (Then paste minimum 5 to 10 links with jobs advertised in your job or matching jobs and in last mention that I am very confident that I will find matching job and that is why I have chosen the WA as it has best economy and booming _______sector. And what ever points comes in your mind about the job and market.

By the way what is your job.

EOI & WA SS LODGED 04/01/13,

WA Initial contact 23/01/13,

WA SS Approved 24/01/13,

WA contract returned 27/01/13,

190 Visa Invite 31/01/13

Here's my timeline of events guys as some of you are concerned about dates. Hope this helps your worries, being honest was panicking myself about the invite date checking phone every hour. Don't panic :))

Hi Would appreciate if someone could share the views. I have submitted my EOI, with the preference ALL states. I am not sure which state would have my skill preference the most. I have the assessment from AIM for Sales and Marketing Manager, and my total pass mark is 60. Pls suggest. Thanks in Advance.