WA SS any news?

shabo

15 Nov - Applied for State nomination at WA03 Dec - Got message from Skillselect confirming that my EOI has been reviewed.05 Dec - Got email from WA that my application is successful and i need to sign back the attached agreement.06 Dec - Signed and emailed back the WA SS agreement.Occupation - Civil Engineer 233211

I have got any message from them after receiving contact on 3rd . May be ur occupation has high demand in WA. Have you received invitation from DIAC?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 Nov - Applied for State nomination at WA03 Dec - Got message from Skillselect confirming that my EOI has been reviewed.05 Dec - Got email from WA that my application is successful and i need to sign back the attached agreement.06 Dec - Signed and emailed back the WA SS agreement.Occupation - Civil Engineer 233211

I have not got any message till date after receiving initial contact on 3rd DEC. May be , they provide priority for the occupation which has high demand in WA.

I have not got any message till date after receiving initial contact on 3rd DEC. May be , they provide priority for the occupation which has high demand in WA.

I have got invitation from DIAC on Dec 10th. I am now struggling to pay the application fee. I do not have any international credit card and i have friends in austrlia but sending money abroad from my country is a big problem. Any update of your state sponsorship?

I have got invitation from DIAC on Dec 10th. I am now struggling to pay the application fee. I do not have any international credit card and i have friends in austrlia but sending money abroad from my country is a big problem. Any update of your state sponsorship?

Unfortunately , so far no email from SMWA regarding status of my application , it has been 10days now after receiving the initial contact through EOI , I am really worried now. You can take help of any agent to pay the Visa fees if you do not have credit card, of couse , they will charge additional amount . Should I call SMWA if I do not hear anything from them by this week ? need advise from the Forum Members.

Unfortunately , so far no email from SMWA regarding status of my application , it has been 10days now after receiving the initial contact through EOI , I am really worried now. You can take help of any agent to pay the Visa fees if you do not have credit card, of couse , they will charge additional amount . Should I call SMWA if I do not hear anything from them by this week ? need advise from the Forum Members.

You can call SMWA to this number +61892246593. Thanks for your advice regarding application fee submission.

You can call SMWA to this number +61892246593. Thanks for your advice regarding application fee submission.

I will wait upto Friday , Next week I think I should call them. Thanks for providing telephone number. have you ever called them , I asking just to know ur experience how they respond .

Bluerose, They are clearing the queue. not rejecting you. no worry. as you know, oz visa application is all about waiting game.

lets hope for the best . thanks a lot 4 providing moral support. Appreciate if u share ur experience about the time frame in between getting EOI contact and receiving Invitation.

I called them after 4 days waiting. They said queue clearing. Then i received agreement email.

so i believe it will be the same for you.

lets hope for the best . thanks a lot 4 providing moral support. Appreciate if u share ur experience about the time frame in between getting EOI contact and receiving Invitation.

My EOI contact about WA SS case officer was on 3rd Dec, I got WA SS agreement yesterday evening.

Looking for a bit of advice, maybe patience is the answer.

I'm looking to apply under the 190 visa.

my skills assessment has been passed under Engineers Australia (engineering technologist 233914)

Under occupations in demand WA lists (Engineering other 233999) Engineering professionals not elsewhere classified. Eng technologist falls under this anzsco code.

I qualify with 60 points in the EOI.

I have submitted the EOI on the 23rd Nov and the only response so far has been to tell me about the December invitation dates for a 189 visa.

Should I be concerned with the lack of response or is this perfectly normal? Maybe 189 would have been the better option.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

My EOI contact about WA SS case officer was on 3rd Dec, I got WA SS agreement yesterday evening.

Congrats !!!! I received My WASS contracts on 12th afternoon and DIAC Invitation on 13th. However , I could inform the Forum as I was off to vacation on 12th evening.

Hi Bluerose,

Did you receive agreement?

Thanks

Yes I got the WASS contract on 12th Dec just before leaving for Xmas vacation. Today Got the Internet connect and saw that invitation were sent by DIAC on 13th Dec. Have you applied for VISA?. I have a plan to apply after returning to UAE (1st week of Jan) from Vacation.

Yes I got the WASS contract on 12th Dec just before leaving for Xmas vacation. Today Got the Internet connect and saw that invitation were sent by DIAC on 13th Dec. Have you applied for VISA?. I have a plan to apply after returning to UAE (1st week of Jan) from Vacation.

I am also planning to apply on 1st week of January. Anyway, congratulation to your WASS....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi every body,

I have applied for WA SS on 01/12/2012 got reply on Skillselect on 08/01/2013 and got the contract on 09/01/2013 and submitted the contract within 5 minutes and now waiting for invitation.

Good luck everybody else.

Congratulation!!!! :biglaugh:

Hi every body,

I have applied for WA SS on 01/12/2012 got reply on Skillselect on 08/01/2013 and got the contract on 09/01/2013 and submitted the contract within 5 minutes and now waiting for invitation.

Good luck everybody else.

Hi every body,

I have applied for WA SS on 01/12/2012 got reply on Skillselect on 08/01/2013 and got the contract on 09/01/2013 and submitted the contract within 5 minutes and on 15/01/2013 I got the invitation to apply for the 190 visa.

Good luck everybody else.:yes:

Hi,

I have applied for WA SS on 16/01/2013 got reply on Skillselect on 17/01/2013 and got the contract on 21/01/2013 and submitted the contract on same day. Still waiting for invitation. Any one have idea how long it would take for invitation?

Since 2 rounds of invitation is over for january, I'm worried if my occupation ceiling would have reached its maximum cap. I'm an electronics engineer.

But i'm still in doubt in that case, as i hav received sponsorship letter on 21st.

Hi,

I have applied for WA SS on 16/01/2013 got reply on Skillselect on 17/01/2013 and got the contract on 21/01/2013 and submitted the contract on same day. Still waiting for invitation. Any one have idea how long it would take for invitation?

Since 2 rounds of invitation is over for january, I'm worried if my occupation ceiling would have reached its maximum cap. I'm an electronics engineer.

But i'm still in doubt in that case, as i hav received sponsorship letter on 21st.

For me it took around one week to get the invitation after submission of the contract. But let me tell you that I have called them (WA) and enquired about my invitation and told them that I have sent the signed contract but no answer/invitation yet. The gentleman who talk to me was very help full he checked in the system and confirmed me that we have received your signed contact but it will be updated in skill select in a few days and guess what... I got the invitation the next day I called.

So after a week or so I hope you will receive before that but if not its better to give them a call.

Archived