WA SS any news?

shabo

Guest Levimouse

Woohoo I've finally managed to apply for WA SS!

What numbers are people quoting? The application number or the receipt number because both of mine are pretty high?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Levimouse
That is the last 3 digits of your WA SS application. NOM-0712-XXX. What is your number? and what query did they ask you for ? Best of luck

Sorry got it.

So my number is a bit higher than 1100 (that's not my actual number in case mods are worried about me posting personal info).

Guest Levimouse
Cool, you got the occupation changed so fast.

It's the application number.

I know. They processed it the day they received it. I think it was because there was nothing for them to do except re-issue the confirmation letter.

They must have some sort of magical postage because it took 8 working days from UK to them (despite paying for a 4 day service!) but only 3 from Aus to me?

Have you heard anything from WA yet? What number are you approximately?

I know. They processed it the day they received it. I think it was because there was nothing for them to do except re-issue the confirmation letter.

They must have some sort of magical postage because it took 8 working days from UK to them (despite paying for a 4 day service!) but only 3 from Aus to me?

Have you heard anything from WA yet? What number are you approximately?

3 days is super fast. It used to take 10-15 days both ways for me.

I haven't heard anything from WA except that they once said they are assessing my application and my number is in high 50s. Hoping that I will hear something this week.

Guest Levimouse
3 days is super fast. It used to take 10-15 days both ways for me.

I haven't heard anything from WA except that they once said they are assessing my application and my number is in high 50s. Hoping that I will hear something this week.

Wow 10-15 days? and you are closer than me. Maybe I just got lucky.

Was that email in addition to the automated one to say they had received your app?

High 50's is great. You should be sorted soon. I guess I might have a couple of months wait. No matter - we're in no rush.

When do you plan to head out to Oz?

High 50's is great. You should be sorted soon. I guess I might have a couple of months wait. No matter - we're in no rush.

When do you plan to head out to Oz?

I think I did not receive any acknowledgement mail. I received a mail after some 4-5 weeks saying that my application is being assessed.

They had a limitation of 45 nominations until 15 August and I don't know if the limitation has been relaxed.

I would love to be there asap, but will try to schedule few interviews before I head out. Have to also try at my firm for a possible transfer once I get the PR, not counting much on the transfer though.

Hmm ya, with around 1100, it will be a while before you hear anything I guess.

Called WA today. Kind officer told me that my application has been assessed and no further document required at the stage. But cant advise anything about the outcome..

Hope we all hear once DIAC put the green light to the states.

Those who were not contacted by WA for further info no need to worry. Ur application might be assessed without any additional requirements.

Called WA today. Kind officer told me that my application has been assessed and no further document required at the stage. But cant advise anything about the outcome..

Those who were not contacted by WA for further info no need to worry. Ur application might be assessed without any additional requirements.

Did you ask how long more time do they need to procees yours?

In the mean time....we wait....:yes:

Actually the waiting is getting on my nerves now! But then again i am very impatient!! Problem is after i got made redundant i took a seasonal job until Oct 1st as i thought we would have visas by then but now i am a little worried im going to be job hunting again and trust me there are NO jobs in Newquay... Plus who wants to hire someone for just a few months!!! Hoping for good news this month.... (Thats progress i used to say this week)

Actually the waiting is getting on my nerves now! But then again i am very impatient!! Problem is after i got made redundant i took a seasonal job until Oct 1st as i thought we would have visas by then but now i am a little worried im going to be job hunting again and trust me there are NO jobs in Newquay... Plus who wants to hire someone for just a few months!!! Hoping for good news this month.... (Thats progress i used to say this week)

Hi,

you spoke exactly what i am feeling...wow! I too thought I wud get things rolling with the WA SS and then visa 190 end of October but seems a long long wait for us. I can't even seem to find a job here for the now impending months ahead. :cry: Arggggg!!!!

Yup its really frustrating i have been trying so hard to be patient but its so hard.... I have everything crossed that things start moving soon i still hold a glimmer of hope we can be in Oz by Xmas.. Really not looking forward to finding work for a few months though..

Akmirror good luck to you...

We all have the same hopes. Although we already have 489 sponsorship. Job-wise it looke muh better if we could work in perth... So we really hope to get our 190 sponsorship (number in 800's) in october and visa in januari. But at this rate... :(

I'm in the same position. I'm starting a new job in September :dull:

I really was so hoping that we would be packing already. We're hoping to be there early Jan.

Just rang them, same reply ," your application is being looked at you should hear something very soon " but when I pushed her a bit for more info she basically said their hands are tied until DIAC give them the go ahead that the system is working smoothly . Maybe on the 1st of sept then .......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guest rabbitbaiyu

I got the approve letter today,ICT 261111 ,190 VISA,my number is 484,socre 60.

How come SA SS rolling up very smoothly?. Look at the below link, Post July applications until 10th July were assessed and EOI invited for the visa..

Is it really a reason of buggy system for the delay in WA?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdG13MmN3VW1EZ2RELUZqZWRtNkRGa3c&pli=1#gid=0

Archived