WA SS any news?

shabo

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got the approve letter today,ICT 261111 ,190 VISA,my number is 484,socre 60.

Congrats,

Plz how much did you quote as the funds available to you? I quoted 17K for resettlement plus 5K for relocation. I have one dependent relative, will this amount be enough?? Someone Please Help. Thanks

Guest rabbitbaiyu

They did not ask me to provide the fund support or anything

Congrats,

Plz how much did you quote as the funds available to you? I quoted 17K for resettlement plus 5K for relocation. I have one dependent relative, will this amount be enough?? Someone Please Help. Thanks

Guest Levimouse

Congrats rabbit.

It doesn't seem a very fair way to process the applications though. Why should an offlist application lodged mid July be prioritised over an onlist application lodged on July 1st? Surely they should still process them in date order. The offlist applications will still be accepted up to the point they became offlist.

A problem will arise if DIAC set another monthly limit and that limit is used up by offlist applications.

Does that make sense?

Congrats,

HI,

Single Applicant require : 20-25k

Additional Dependent: 5k

I think you have qouted only 17k. That can be a problem as far as I know.

Congrats rabbit.

It doesn't seem a very fair way to process the applications though. Why should an offlist application lodged mid July be prioritised over an onlist application lodged on July 1st? Surely they should still process them in date order. The offlist applications will still be accepted up to the point they became offlist.

A problem will arise if DIAC set another monthly limit and that limit is used up by offlist applications.

Does that make sense?

Ya, totally agreed.

One of my friend who had applied for SS from SA for a similar occupation got his approval today.

Ya, totally agreed.

One of my friend who had applied for SS from SA for a similar occupation got his approval today.

Maybe we will get our approval soon, guys. Keeping everything crossed for the coming week.

I agree its not fair and wish they would just let us know what is going on. Calling them doesn't help either they'll just give vague answers as always. :confused:

HI,

Thanks for your response, but the information on Skilled Migration WA website is different.

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skilledmigration/Pages/AboutStateSponsorship.aspx

All successful applicants are required to:

• commit to living and working in Western Australia for two years upon arrival; and

• bring sufficient funds (for at least 3 months) into the State to cover settlement costs.

Going by that 17K will be adequate. Another opinion please!!

Thanks for your response, but the information on Skilled Migration WA website is different.

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skilledmigration/Pages/AboutStateSponsorship.aspx

All successful applicants are required to:

• commit to living and working in Western Australia for two years upon arrival; and

• bring sufficient funds (for at least 3 months) into the State to cover settlement costs.

Going by that 17K will be adequate. Another opinion please!!

Though WA has not specifically stated the required amount, taking cue from other states, one can say that 20k is the minimum requirement. Also i remember that one guy had got a mail from WA if he had access to additional funds as he had mentioned available funds of less than 20k.

Take care this weekend akmirror, the waiting should end soon. And after you have waited for your state sponsorship the waiting starts again for a CO. And after that waiting, the waiting starts again for the grant. Lol, migrants to Australia are the most patient people on the planet. (or at least, they are forced to) :D

HI,

Please what do you think I should do in the circumstance?? Do you think they will contact me with request for more funds? I would like to salvage the situation, the waiting is too much. With a number close 1050 am not even sure I will get a Nomination in 3months and now this. Maybe I should apply to SA ASAP as my occupation is on their list.

Folks what do you think??

Please what do you think I should do in the circumstance?? Do you think they will contact me with request for more funds? I would like to salvage the situation, the waiting is too much. With a number close 1050 am not even sure I will get a Nomination in 3months and now this. Maybe I should apply to SA ASAP as my occupation is on their list.

Folks what do you think??

To my knowledge, WA will not reject your application for quoting less fund.. Hopefully CO will contact you to confirm your access for the fund of min 20000 AUD.. I guess u no need to worry much.. May be u can call WA directly and inform the situation by quoting with your reference number..

Take care this weekend akmirror, the waiting should end soon. And after you have waited for your state sponsorship the waiting starts again for a CO. And after that waiting, the waiting starts again for the grant. Lol, migrants to Australia are the most patient people on the planet. (or at least, they are forced to) :D

Guess then I am not an eligible candidate for Oz Migration as I am very very impatient. But I guess the migration system is such that it can make even an impatient guy convert into somewhat patient.....lolz...though i m trying to persevere and wait....deep inside i knw i will burst someday...:ssign10:

Archived