• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys Just got a mail from WA....

My state sponsership has been approved.

God is kind..

All will hear very soon....

Congrats nitin,

wish all the luck for all the people here, i think it's time for us to have some good news also.

Well as nitin said she applied for it only Juli the third already, I would rather say she is still onlist... Aren't they further with offlist nominations? Someone got his SS and was number 400+

nitin's occupation was removed from the WASOL in August. As nataraj said, WA is only nominating occupations which went off their list (ICT, Sales and marketing, etc)

Hi Congrats to those got the approval ... To my knowledge, WA is currently approving off-list applicants only... On-list applications are still on hold..

Yes ur correct. Dont know when the onlist occupations will be assessed. Seems like its better if our occupations should go off the list to get some approvals......uff this wait.....damn......

Hi Congrats to those got the approval ... To my knowledge, WA is currently approving off-list applicants only... On-list applications are still on hold..

Hi, Natraj

could you please share frm where did you got this information.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Natraj

could you please share frm where did you got this information.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This information was from WA officer for the query placed by one of the forum friends. So far whoever getting the nomination are off-list applicants.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just needed to vent my frustration... Was hoping to be at medicals and PCCs stage by now!!! Need to start looking for another bloomin job now to tide me over until we at least get an invite.. Come on DIAC wake up!! PS. every time i add my timeline it dissapears..... WA SS submitted July 7th

you remember correctly, she's a property manager (app no. 170ish).

We were scared to death that she wouldn't received it, because her occupation become not available in August, luckily we applied in July.

Now the waiting game starts once again, let's see when they will ask for the medicals.

Allocation dates are in the range of 4 weeks since application, but I have the feeling that this stage may actually be quicker.

Just called WA, the lady officer told me the waiting would be bit longer for my application which has been lodged on 16th July.

I think it's time to forget this for a period and concentrate on the routines...

We will not hear anything until they finish with the offlist applications. Not fair I know but cant do anything about it.

Archived