WA SS any news?

shabo

if you are below 60 and yet to receive your invitation, that means i will next year hahah.

my no. is above 140.

the quota will be increased in the coming months. WA would have around 4k-5k per year in total. you will get your chance in the coming month or next:cute:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nomads 1987

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on Western Australia State Sponsorship.

Myself and mypartner are eligible for WA state sponsorship (190) and independent (189) we have submitted our EOI in late July but are not sure whether or not to wait and hope for a 189 or put in a 190.

Can you be turned down for State Sponsorship at any point if you meet the criteria? Also will this affect our independent EOI if we begin a state application?

Any help would be great, just not sure what to do.

Thanks

Michael.

Guest Levimouse
In another one thread, it's mentioned that WA responed to someone's query, saying there will be only 20 nominations for the first half of august..

No idea until when the limitations will be on place..

Hi nataraj86 - do you have the thread that mentions this. I thought it was 20 nominations for July not August - but may be wrong.

Thanks

Kim

In another one thread, it's mentioned that WA responed to someone's query, saying there will be only 20 nominations for the first half of august..

No idea until when the limitations will be on place..

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

45 nominations for 1.5 months. And the post says that they are processing in the order of applications. But my application number is around 60 and I received an e-mail from WA that they are assessing my nomination. Wonder whether they are assessing all the applications and then nominate from the shortlisted ones.

45 nominations for 1.5 months. And the post says that they are processing in the order of applications. But my application number is around 60 and I received an e-mail from WA that they are assessing my nomination. Wonder whether they are assessing all the applications and then nominate from the shortlisted ones.

That is exactly what is bugging me too ? How are they processing the SS applications ? :frown:

I think the state of WA are also not happy about this restriction that DIAC have put on all states... Prior to July 1st they were turning nominations around in days... We can only hope that when the limits are lifted that because the WA SS office is so efficient they will have already processed all of our applications and its just a case of them bulk sending..

I mean what else could all the staff be doing in their work hours with only 45 being allowed!!!! Im sure they are not sitting there eating cookies and drinking tea!!!

Im hoping for a mass approval for us all very soon !!!!!!!

BUT the wait is bloody testing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the state of WA are also not happy about this restriction that DIAC have put on all states... Prior to July 1st they were turning nominations around in days... We can only hope that when the limits are lifted that because the WA SS office is so efficient they will have already processed all of our applications and its just a case of them bulk sending..

I mean what else could all the staff be doing in their work hours with only 45 being allowed!!!! Im sure they are not sitting there eating cookies and drinking tea!!!

Im hoping for a mass approval for us all very soon !!!!!!!

BUT the wait is bloody testing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. Hope its the case. Happy weekend!

some jobs no longer in the WA occupation list.

WA occupation list isnt up-to-date. Then drop-down list in the wa ss application form is much shorter. Many jobs that are in the list in the website is not available to choose from when you want to submit the wa ss application.

what is going on ?? :eek:

Guest Levimouse
some jobs no longer in the WA occupation list.

WA occupation list isnt up-to-date. Then drop-down list in the wa ss application form is much shorter. Many jobs that are in the list in the website is not available to choose from when you want to submit the wa ss application.

what is going on ?? :eek:

I had the same problem. External Auditor was on the list but not the application drop down. I phoned the department at WA and they informed me that a few occupations had come off the list but the list was only updated monthly. Great.

I'm just sending off for a different skills assessment today.

Archived