WA SS any news?

shabo

waiting, waiting, waiting...........................................and waiting

The waiting is starting to get painful!!! I bet we all get it the same day .......

The waiting is really really tough, but I am sure we will hear something on Monday :smile:

The least we can do is be positive :yes:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just have 60 points for 190.....Am an Electronics Engineer..so not so sure about all of this...wanted to get this WA SS so that i could get the invite...Is it my crazy mind or what...I am having this intuition that."what happens if WA start ranking the SS applications and give SS to those with high points ?" I am fearing the worst......crazy me!!!!!:wacko:

And oh yes!! Happy Weekend to you all...:smile:

Edited by akmirror

FOr people going for a regional sponsorship they ask you to provide three job opportunities in a specific region in australia.

Which ain't too easy for the specific location for our job :unsure:

Good morning mates,

good news to hear FOL, wish you all the best.

Guess what mates! I rang them up just now and the guy told me because of tremendous backlogs they cant say the processing time as of yet. I asked him "Ok fine. Can you please provide an honest opinion personally how long do we have to wait for? " To my big big surprise, he said "Looks like 2-3 months". I was literally blank. I dont want us to get panicked just because this was said but still it hit me hard. Thats why I am prepared for the worst.:sad: I really really hope we can get something soon. Hope I dont get the blame if someone gets real quick his decision regarding SS. I could not keep inside of me that is why I am writing. Lets be positive inspite of all this waiting game.

Today, I got email from WA to inform me that they would need the evidence of fund.

Hi jasonqin80

Hope you don't mind me asking...what visa did you apply for, 489 or 190? and when did you apply to WA?

It would just assist the rest of us waiting to try and see who, what, where is going on,

Thanks

Leslie

I wonder why I have not got any mail from WA. Does it mean they are asking questions to only shortlisted applicants??

Me too!! Wish I knew what kind of criteria they are working on if any. My reference / application number is low 60's :dull:

Seems like this is new. What amounts did you put in the application?

I think this is new as when we did our WA SS on July 6th you did not have to send evidence but the new rules that were posted on July 7th state you MUST provide evidence of funds now. There is a new criteria for it listed on the WA web site. So i am waiting for an email to provide eveidence as we applied the day before the new criteria cam in. Bank statements are at the ready to send .!

Guest jasonqin80
Hi jasonqin80

Hope you don't mind me asking...what visa did you apply for, 489 or 190? and when did you apply to WA?

It would just assist the rest of us waiting to try and see who, what, where is going on,

Thanks

Leslie

Leslie,

That's fine! Symeteor has answered your questions :biggrin: