WA SS any news?

shabo

Congrats!!! I thought you had applied for 176 visa, right?

Weren't your friend asked any questions? And if you don't mind, can you tell how many points he had?

We all have 475 visa which were sponsored by WA..

And after July 1st, we applied for a 190 visa. We all have 60 point.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all have 475 visa which were sponsored by WA..

And after July 1st, we applied for a 190 visa. We all have 60 point.

good news symeteor,

specially for me coz i have also WA SS for 475 and after July i applied for 190 but didn't hear any thing yet.

so do you have your 475 granted or not yet ? can you tell me more about this since am in the same boat.

good news symeteor,

specially for me coz i have also WA SS for 475 and after July i applied for 190 but didn't hear any thing yet.

so do you have your 475 granted or not yet ? can you tell me more about this since am in the same boat.

My 475 visa is not approved yet... Still waiting for CO...

I will call diac again to ask when I can get a CO.

If my 475 visa is not approved before 11st Aug, I have to lodge my 190 visa via paper...You know, you can only lodge 1 application via eVisa.

And another update, one of my friends have given a call to WA, it seems that WA can only nominate 22 people in this month.

Edited by symeteor

My 475 visa is not approved yet... Still waiting for CO...

And another update, one of my friends have given a call to WA, it seems that WA can only nominate 22 people in this month.

Oh I think thats too low with lot of people applying to WA. Hmm, looks like it will be a long uncertain wait until WA responds to all applicants:sad:

Not the news we were hoping for :confused:

When they announced that they have a limit for July through skillselect, I was hoping that at least a 1000 people will be invited, but only 22 :sad:

Not the news we were hoping for :confused:

When they announced that they have a limit for July through skillselect, I was hoping that at least a 1000 people will be invited, but only 22 :sad:

In this year, the total number for all states of 190/489 visa is about 20,000

And in 2011, WA SS is about 24% of all 176/475.

So I believe in this year, WA can nominate about 4000 people.

July is special because it's the first month after EOI implemented. And both WA and SA said in July they can only nominate limited people..

Don't worry, after 1st Aug, I believe that every month WA can nominate at least 300 people.

i have CO already assigned and request med and pcc, but i put on hold due to wife pregnancy.

so that means i can have two application on the same time?

yes, but you can only have 1 application via eVisa.

So for your second visa, you need to use paper lodge..

Or you can wait after your first visa approved, then lodge your second visa via eVisa

yes, but you can only have 1 application via eVisa.

So for your second visa, you need to use paper lodge..

Or you can wait after your first visa approved, then lodge your second visa via eVisa

that's good news for me, thanks a lot symeteor.

only 22 people...grrr....:mad:...my application number is in the mid 300's....not gud sign...

I dont think this is right. My agent who has a great relationship with the guys over at WA (He used to work there) has said its more like 750-1000 for the July batch and the fact they have not released the cap on their website means they havent reached it yet. Anyway he also states WA SS should be granted prior to August.

The number 22 is VERY random and low so i find it hard to believe this would be correct.

I dont think this is right. My agent who has a great relationship with the guys over at WA (He used to work there) has said its more like 750-1000 for the July batch and the fact they have not released the cap on their website means they havent reached it yet. Anyway he also states WA SS should be granted prior to August.

The number 22 is VERY random and low so i find it hard to believe this would be correct.

I really hope this is the case. Its already been anxious 3 weeks and can't imagine how it would be to wait eternally!!!

I really hope what your agent is saying are true it would be totally amazingly awesome:jiggy:And if that is true they only 5 working days to approve and invite through skillselect.

I honestly cannot believe that there are only 22 spaces for July for WA... Thats ridiculous. I have put a call into the UK based agent and asked him to call his WA partner to get more info.. Hopefully i can post response today.

I honestly cannot believe that there are only 22 spaces for July for WA... Thats ridiculous. I have put a call into the UK based agent and asked him to call his WA partner to get more info.. Hopefully i can post response today.

Hi you have come as a lifesaver for all of us.....:) hope thats the case.............

Spoke to agent who spoke to WA partner again who said and i quote

"It is highly unlikely that only 22 spaces for WA SS are being offered for July and also if this is the case then WA would announce that they are holding applications until August as they have reached their quota. WA has one of the most efficient processing offices and always keep people up to date via their "Latest news bulletins", It is also highly unlikely that anybody in the WA government office would tell somebody who has a pending application in at this time of any statistics concerning SS. Offering up any information only causes problems.

I guess we just wait and see its not long to wait.