457 Visa Application.

looked at our e457 application today and all of us had a

31/07 Applicant approved

note beside our names.....

7 days from lodging to approved..

can't tell you how mixed my emotions are right now.

Good luck all

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31/07 Applicant approved

Good luck all

Wow Dansi, 7 days?! That was quick - congratulations!

Guest Lewd Vicar

Mine was lodged on Thursday and had email saying it was approved by CoB on the next day!! Nearly Sh*t myself in suprise!

31/07 Applicant approved

Good luck all

Great news, good luck with the move. :biggrin:

Great news, good luck with the move. :biggrin:

Congratulations Dansi. Your wait is over. I am still having this Form 1399 being sent back requesting more information. Visa 457 lodged on 09/07/12. I have now stopped checking my online status but only my e-mails to check what else do they need on this Form 1399. I feel like I have committed some war crime before because that's what the form declares!

Hey All. I finally have my visa. It's been such a harrowing experience. Wishing you guys all the best and thank you for sharing your experiences. It gave me comfort to know I was not the only one going through this, hence allaying my fears that maybe it's coz I is black! lol

Hey All. I finally have my visa. It's been such a harrowing experience. Wishing you guys all the best and thank you for sharing your experiences. It gave me comfort to know I was not the only one going through this, hence allaying my fears that maybe it's coz I is black! lol

Great news Elsie, good luck.

Some great news coming through at the moment with 457's seemingly moving quickly. I feel for those that are having to wait, I really do. The minimal time mine took, had all sorts of thoughts and what ifs going through my head.

Good luck to all, approved or waiting.

Simon

I am now at the 7 week point and still no news. I am now starting to think the dream may be out of reach, also have to say i'm getting rather frustrated with the whole thing, which is tainting what should be an exciting period. :frown:

Well done to all who have received positive news on thier visa and I wish you all the best with your future adventure. :biggrin:

I am now at the 7 week point and still no news. I am now starting to think the dream may be out of reach, also have to say i'm getting rather frustrated with the whole thing, which is tainting what should be an exciting period. :frown:

Well done to all who have received positive news on thier visa and I wish you all the best with your future adventure. :biggrin:

If it's any help, I had e-mailed the australian high commission and they replied the next day confirming that my visa had been granted so they may give you some sort of an update. I never had a case officer to e-mail. Good luck and I hope you hear from them soon. I know how frustrating it can be.

well they have not asked for more information to prove defacto relationship so im assuming were on the right path now. im so envious of the quick turn around times that are being posted.

Its great to hear that people are getting them quick. Hope you get yours soon.

best wishes, mine was last year so may have changed but approval time is very heavily influence by whether employer is a approved sponsor or not in my experience. Total process for me was 8 months (7 1/2 to get sponsor/nomination approved, 2 weeks for visa!)

Im in same position, but the migration agent said it will take upto 8 wks to get visa. Hope it aint 8 mths

Guest Alice2
Today I have good news my online status says Visa Approved. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations greggers! You've been so patient. When are you leaving?

Archived