457 Visa Application.

Hi Greggers68 - you're not going mad, I check it all weekend 'just in case'...I don't like getting to a Friday, another week gone by and nothing - so at 3am on Friday morning I rang my migration agent in Melbourne, I think they think I'm nuts :)

So, I'm 3 weeks this Thursday - my MA said there maybe a slightly longer delay with everyone getting their applications in by 1st July deadline. Fingers crossed everyone who is waiting in limbo gets a positive outcome this week!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am no longer checking it ( since saturday morning) and if no news by friday i will have another look... I am so glad I have found myself again and the laid back attitude I started out with! hope theres good news for everyone really quickly :D

checked it before and the status now says health requirements are finalised 20/7/2012 i am thinking i might be a little closer to the visa! .. or not!....

That's excellent, I hope it comes through quickly for you. Mine has been referred, I think that means it has gone to a medical panel due to my daughters condition, I was hoping I had provided enough informtion as we had a comprehensive report carried out to support our case. I don't feel as confident now.

Happy for you though and lets hope you get an answer quick, my fingers are crossed.

That's excellent, I hope it comes through quickly for you. Mine has been referred, I think that means it has gone to a medical panel due to my daughters condition, I was hoping I had provided enough informtion as we had a comprehensive report carried out to support our case. I don't feel as confident now.

Happy for you though and lets hope you get an answer quick, my fingers are crossed.

from what i see sometimes they have already done something then update status later so fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly and quickly x

Guest walshysj

I am a nurse hoping to go over on a 457 visa but am finding it hard to get any interest from hospitals whats the best way to get sponsorship? is it worth trying agencies?

thanks

forgot to say have my letter of eligibility from AHPRA

I am a nurse hoping to go over on a 457 visa but am finding it hard to get any interest from hospitals whats the best way to get sponsorship? is it worth trying agencies?

thanks

forgot to say have my letter of eligibility from AHPRA

I applied for a job with NSW ( a proper job application etc.. ) you could try on their website . good luck!

congrads ....how long did you wait ??......it must be the best feeling
hi there! it took 4 weeks to register with ahpra ( april) applied for job and offered it end may- 457 lodged end June- medicals 7th July and today visa! It hasnt sunk in to be honest!

Guest alfred

i graduated 6 months ago in biotechnology i applied for a job in AU and got it and the company is registered to sponsor foreign works, so my main worry doing the assessment with vetassess, they had told me me they require 12 months post qualification experience.

So since i am not required to do skills assessment do i just do the english test and apply for the visa

Still waiting.............................................*YAWN* :rolleyes:

hurry up visa!!!! better to start getting everything ready like banking and health stuff etc.. cos when it comes its not much time to sort things out.

Archived