Britchick and Pommypaul's Travels Part 2

BritChickx

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Longtime Lurker

I bet you don't regret making the decision to postpone your nurse training now! Great pictures, such fantastic scenery.

Beautiful photo´s .... simply stunning reminds me of when I used to go skiing, I loved skiing because of the peace and calm (on the quieter runs) just being up a mountain listening to not much apart from nature.

Do you guy´s ski? If so have you had the chance to do any runs yet? It would be a shame not to have a go ........

Today we drove the 23k's from franz josaf to fox glacier village, we wanted to experience the glacier by foot aswell! The weather is appaling but we managed to take a hike to see fox glacier whilst it had stopped. Also just as stunning from the ground! Here's a few more pics....tomorrow we hope to see franz josef glacier by foot weather permitting!

P7120254 (800x600).jpg

P7110247 (800x600).jpg

P7110248 (800x600).jpg

P7110249 (800x600).jpg

P7110247 (800x600).jpg

P7110248 (800x600).jpg

P7110249 (800x600).jpg

P7120254 (800x600).jpg

Sure is beautiful Stacey, really amazing ...... loving the photos and as Munch say´s the one´s of you guys together are really cute ... I haven´t been about much but I do like to check out the photos you post.

I have a friend who lives in NZ and she has invited us over to see her sometime, your photos have inspired us to do the trip x x

Sure is beautiful Stacey, really amazing ...... loving the photos and as Munch say´s the one´s of you guys together are really cute ... I haven´t been about much but I do like to check out the photos you post.

I have a friend who lives in NZ and she has invited us over to see her sometime, your photos have inspired us to do the trip x x

I didn't comment.....

Edit, didnt realise munckinella did. Sorry, I'm used to being he only munch - I forget someone else has that name on here!!

Edited by munchbaby99

I'm 5'6'' lol My nickname comes from watching the Wizard of Oz 35+ yrs ago with my OH. He lovingly remarked that I sometimes sounded like a 'munchkin' :chatterbox: ... and the name stuck! :laugh:

Oh I see - so not a munch at all in stature then....... I've had mine for about 22 years now, I wouldn't mind but I hadn't even finished growing by that point!

We have a pack of cards....but Paul always beats me lol! We are meant to be here one more night but are thinking of packing up and going to Queenstown a day early.

pics pics and more pics!! it looks gorgeous down there. you should do something crazy like bungee jumping! im only telling you cos im too scared to do it myself lol. i loved your helicopter pics. if we end up in oz then im definitely going to NZ for my holidays! just might have to go on my own lol :cry: