176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Wendy,

Have you uploaded your Police Checks yet?

Andy

Hi andy, no i havent. i have not sent off for them yet or the medical, as we have to sell our house before we go over trying to give as much time as possible as the one year you have to validate the visa's come from the these, so thought i would wait as long as i could, just in case, but hoping to be over there early next year as long as someone want to buy our house!! It said on the email we got sent that a co would inform you of when to do them, going to get them ready so can just be sent quickly once asked for, need to get more photos done! where are are you heading? wendy

A chart is a very useful tool. Have a look at the one for the May team and perhaps you could do something similar? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

Thanks jars, thats great have copied and started the june group so hopefully this will help, thank whoever created this as well w xx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtjmLt4bD4fJdGstYU9ZcHJJRUJHV05GSXRHUXdNY2c#gid=0

Hi, have copied a spreadsheet that the may group used to follow everyones progress, could not figure out the above chart and how to bring it up as a few seemed also to have the same problem, i have filled in what i can from what people put on the charts above, but you will need to fill in the extras yourself, hope everyone puts there info in so we can all get a clear picture, think it helps that we are all in this together and have something to hang onto each day, otherwise we would all go stark staring mad! you just need to press on the link and it should come up in a different page, you just add your details, and it saves automatically, thanks everyone and good luck, lets hope the waiting is kept to a minimum!!! w xx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtjmLt4bD4fJdGstYU9ZcHJJRUJHV05GSXRHUXdNY2c#gid=0

:wacko:

Think I have done it wrong too!

Hi, have copied a spreadsheet that the may group used to follow everyones progress, could not figure out the above chart and how to bring it up as a few seemed also to have the same problem, i have filled in what i can from what people put on the charts above, but you will need to fill in the extras yourself, hope everyone puts there info in so we can all get a clear picture, think it helps that we are all in this together and have something to hang onto each day, otherwise we would all go stark staring mad! you just need to press on the link and it should come up in a different page, you just add your details, and it saves automatically, thanks everyone and good luck, lets hope the waiting is kept to a minimum!!! w xx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HUXdNY2c#gid=0

Hi,

I'm not been able to enter my details in the sheet. Please advise.

Thanks

hi thanks for letting me know, try again now, it should be ok now, hadnt done access for everyone to edit!! doh! let me know if still a problem, thanks xx

Hi andy, no i havent. i have not sent off for them yet or the medical, as we have to sell our house before we go over trying to give as much time as possible as the one year you have to validate the visa's come from the these, so thought i would wait as long as i could, just in case, but hoping to be over there early next year as long as someone want to buy our house!! It said on the email we got sent that a co would inform you of when to do them, going to get them ready so can just be sent quickly once asked for, need to get more photos done! where are are you heading? wendy

Hi Wendy

We are hoping to move to Melbourne. We are planning on a recci trip at Easter next year (2013) and will hopefully get chance to check out a few suburbs, speak to a few Estate Agents and also look for a job....this will also be the time I validate the visa (that I will hopefully have by then!!) We have a place for 2 weeks in Mornington...looks lovely and cant wait!!

We are in the same boat, but we have 2 houses to sell, double trouble!!

It was confusing cos on the DIAC Penal Clearance site it says they must be sent within 28 days of your application....but I assume its from 28 days from the date you request the checks.....all very confusing eh.

We are constantly looking at properties and jobs......although things are always changing so sometimes I think "what's the point?".....but I cant help it, Im addicted!!! :wideeyed:

Anyway, all passports/birth certs, work experience, assessments, state sponsorships have been uploaded but I await a CO so I can get the rest of the forms sorted.

Every wish you hadn't started all this?............naaaaah! :laugh:

Guest PBrady
hi thanks for letting me know, try again now, it should be ok now, hadnt done access for everyone to edit!! doh! let me know if still a problem, thanks xx

Just updated my details thanks..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HUXdNY2c#gid=0

added

well done Wendy, thanks for doing this. Interesting to note that the only people that have a CO applied right at beginning of the month.

PLEASE could all the other JUNE apps also add. Quick and easy and saves straight away.

Added our info to the sheet as well-this waiting is all a bit of a comedown after seeing how fast the May gang seemed to be moving along! Fingers crossed the CO's start rattling them off quick smartish.

Added our info to the sheet as well-this waiting is all a bit of a comedown after seeing how fast the May gang seemed to be moving along! Fingers crossed the CO's start rattling them off quick smartish.

It does seem from some of the other earlier groups that there seemed to be days were after seemingly nothing a whole bunch of people were allocated or granted.

Lets hope that that is the case soon.

We must also remember that it is the start of the new financial year and that this means meeting to discuss things etc.

I just realised something after reading another post.

We all know that from say March, April, May and then June there has been a steady increase in applications. The allocations and processing during May was pretty quick and now in June things seem to have taken a complete grinding halt. We are all puzzling about this but my major point here is that during the month of July NO VISA APPLICATIONS ARE BEING RECEIVED BY THE DIAC. This is because all applications such as 175, 176 etc were closed on the 30th June and under skills select (new system) you have to lodge a application form showing you are interested. Then only on the 1st of August with the system (done automatically by computer) select people with the highest ranking and send an invitation to apply. Of course people who have obtained state sponsorship will also automatically be added to this group. The person then has 60 to fill in the app form, pay the money etc.

This means that the DIAC may possibly be doing a reconciliation of all app forms still in the system and unallocated prior to 30 June 2012. I read another post where a guy had submitted an app form form some regional off list state sponsored 4.. visa in like 2009 and was emailed this month asking for information for the first time ever. Now this is probably a different team that deals with this (I believe there are 7 teams and from what I gather team 2 and team 7 deal with skilled migration visas).

Thus I believe that after this "sorting" process we will all (hopefully) get a sudden rush of contact emails asking for info nearer the end of this month.

Maybe I am just going a little crazy :wacko:from this whole process but that's my take on it.

It does seem from some of the other earlier groups that there seemed to be days were after seemingly nothing a whole bunch of people were allocated or granted.

Lets hope that that is the case soon.

We must also remember that it is the start of the new financial year and that this means meeting to discuss things etc.

Lets hope somebody shelled out on some nice biscuits for all these meetings so they are all in a good mood to hit the 'grant' button then :biggrin:

Guest ritz2044

Hi,

I lodged my Visa appliation on23 June, 2012. Within how many days does a CO gets assigned for 176 Visa.

Thanks,

Ritesh Soni

Thanks jars, thats great have copied and started the june group so hopefully this will help, thank whoever created this as well w xx

I've added my details. Not sure what's happened since then as when I popped back in to see who else had joined the list the formatting seems to have gone a little funny.... Patiently waiting for a CO now.

Guest sharmagaurav
Hi,

I lodged my Visa appliation on23 June, 2012. Within how many days does a CO gets assigned for 176 Visa.

Thanks,

Ritesh Soni

Hi Ritesh,

Actually there is no thumb rule which dictates so as within how many days you will be allocated a CO.......I'm from May gang and we have members who are still awaiting for CO for almost 6 weeks now.........hope this helps........

Archived