176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

The main hold up once your CO has been assigned is the PCCs and meds, which is why a lot of people frontload them. For those of us in the USA where most panel doctors don't have access to eHealth, that particular piece of the process can take awhile. (Still waiting for them to finalise my meds...)

Yes, wonder why`s that. Our MD in Houston said he has an acces to e-Health ( only enabled in the past month) and when we called to make an appointment the secretary couldn`t "find us in the system" and was asking if we are sure we really lodged a visa lol. They said if they can`t submit online they will Fedex to either Adelaide or Sydney processing center but how do I know where is my application being processed if I don`t have a CO:chatterbox:. Does it matter? Or do they just upload it themselves from anywhere? And another question for fellow americans:wink:

, did you have to do a state police check as well as FBI check? We submitted request to FBI but not to the state yet. How long does it take?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, wonder why`s that. Our MD in Houston said he has an acces to e-Health ( only enabled in the past month) and when we called to make an appointment the secretary couldn`t "find us in the system" and was asking if we are sure we really lodged a visa lol. They said if they can`t submit online they will Fedex to either Adelaide or Sydney processing center but how do I know where is my application being processed if I don`t have a CO:chatterbox:. Does it matter? Or do they just upload it themselves from anywhere? And another question for fellow americans:wink:

, did you have to do a state police check as well as FBI check? We submitted request to FBI but not to the state yet. How long does it take?

If the doc near you has eHealth, that's great! It speeds up the process considerably - at least from what I've read on here. I think they need your TRN in order to find you on the system, but someone who has some experience with eHealth can probably shed more light on that issue. My panel doctor (NY/NJ area) offered a regular first-class mail (untrackable) or FedEx courier option (trackable) - we opted for FedEx. It took 3 working days for the docs to arrive in Sydney. Off-shore skilled migration applications are processed in Adelaide, but the panel doctor needs to send them to the Health Operations Centre in Sydney - that's where all meds are processed. The only two options for mailing destinations for meds are Sydney and Washington (Washington is only for partner visas).

As for PCCs - you'll have to get your FBI check and state (Texas) check done as well. The FBI check takes a minimum of 6 weeks to process - an eternity really. As for the state checks, it depends. In NJ we can submit fingerprints electronically, so the state checks came back pretty quickly (within 1.5 weeks).

Guest sharmagaurav

Hi maruska,

with ehealth all you need to provide is your trn and they should be able to find you in the system and just to ensure that you are getting reflected in e-health you can go to your document check list and click on health requirements and you should get re-directed to ehealth where it gives you the option to print forms, however if you are re-directed to DIAC's site giving information how to organize for health examination it means you are not registered in ehealth and the clinic would not be able to find you. And as quoted by nycplanner all you need to provide to clinic's with ehealth is just your trn number. Hope this helps.

Guest ronkhu

If you lodged an online application for one of the following subclasses it will be processed at the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre.

Skilled - Independent (subclass 885)

Skilled - Sponsored (subclass 886)

Skilled - Regional (subclass 887)

Skilled - Graduate (subclass 485)

Skilled - Regional Sponsored (subclass 487)

All other applications will be processed at the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre.

Yet another question about state police checks:biggrin: (Texas)

I am about to schedule an appointment via website, it says that the results will be sent to an address that I provide. I thought that the results will be sent to me and I upload them. Do they have to be sent directly to DIAC and if so, which address?

Thanks

Yet another question about state police checks:biggrin: (Texas)

I am about to schedule an appointment via website, it says that the results will be sent to an address that I provide. I thought that the results will be sent to me and I upload them. Do they have to be sent directly to DIAC and if so, which address?

Thanks

You can have them sent to you- plus regarding ehealth have you down loaded the medical forms against each name as this triggers your name to appear on the system! good luck :)

Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all.I just joined the group and firstly I'd like to say what a fantastic bunch of people here. I start to see some movement on the old case officers again. I'm currently in Perth (FIFO) I'm being sponsored on a 457. My opinion that there was a lag in CO being alloted was training on the new system and the end of financial year along with computer change over didnt help matters. So I'd hope that things wi ramp up pretty soon as I find myself constantly looking at the status of my application it's so draining lol.Onto my lil rant now I went through a migration agent and tbh it's the worst thing I've ever done as I've had to push them every step of the way. I lodged my vetassess on the 24th of November 2011 and recieved a positive out one on the 20th of May 2012 during that time I would email my agent asking how things are going and wouldn't respond or give the same info on the vetassess website then the 8th of may she contacted me asking for another document as vetasess required it got it over from Ireland in a few days and then I chased up vetasses every second day till the 20th lol. Then vetassess posted it to my agent and it was in her mail for 4 days as vetassess couriered it I had to email and tell her it was waiting in the post office so then she goes on hols and another guy takes over and he lodged my ss for WA on the 25 and recieved ss WA on the 26 then he tells me we have to wait until my agent comes back on the 14th of June so then I email on the 11th she doesn't reply until the 15th of June and says she's checking all docs even though she's had Em all for months so finally she lodged it on the 18th of June 2012 so all in all so stressful I've done medicals and PCC and she said she is waiting until co assigned and then she will send again stupid me sent the medicals to her so I'm pretty wound up on the service I recieved by the way my skill is Construction Project Manager.Hope we all get sorted ASAP so we can all get back to normality.

PTobin, yours is definitely not the worst if you are to read others experience, including mine of which I will share it out when m Visa gets granted hopefully in the next few weeks (or next few days) to come. But going through the turbulence road only makes us more eager in getting to the final station right? Good work, you will here from your CO soon. Just have the habit of logging in the Immi website to check progress and good news will shine on all of us.:rolleyes:

You can have them sent to you- plus regarding ehealth have you down loaded the medical forms against each name as this triggers your name to appear on the system! good luck :)

Oh is THAT it? We were told that we need to fill info in those forms and print them. So far only my husband downloaded it but will get onto it ASAP, hopefully they`ll be able to submit online! Thanks so much to everyone for valuable advice:wubclub:

Hey Guys...

I am also among June applicants....Infact I applied on 30th June in subclass 175....I just need to know from some senior applicant about any requirement to show financial statement... As I am applying for my wife and kid as well.. Is there any financial balance requirement later on from CO....

Confused???? not for the first time?? just seen a thread that says have recieved an invitiation from the EOI to apply for a visa? i had obviously wrongly thought that this would not be happening until the beginning of august leaving them time to deal with our applications? and with them prioritising the skill select apps over ours? has left me a bit concerned. i am aware they have 60 days to then apply, but also feel that most of the people who have put in a EOI have done so because a) they choose to wait and do the skill select way, as i know people were unsure wheather to apply now or later, or b) didnt get the info back quick enough to get in before the 1st of july, either way the likelyhood is that they will have most of there documents at hand ready to apply straight away??? am I wrong?, someone please tell me i am, and give me a better throught process????????? :realmad:

I read something too but if it is the same one he received an email from a prospective employer. I.E his EOI would have been lodged stating that he wanted an employer sponsored visa and he would have put all his details in that EOI. He would only get the visa invitation after 1 August (if the employer fills out the details for him and sponsors him as with a state for a person for a state sponsored it would be put into the system but the invitation will "sit" in the system until the invites to apply are automatically sent after 1 August) and would still need to submit to the DIAC. He sent info to the employer though and communicated with them after they sent him info.

If it is the same one I saw I am pretty sure this will be how it works.

It actually might be much faster than that - if you check the May 2012 thread you'll see that some people had their visa granted in mid-June :biggrin:

e.g:

Jars's timeline:

VETASSESS lodged 14/11/11 received 22/03/12 | IELTS 16/11/11 Overall 8.5 | WA SS lodged 03/04/12 received 27/04/12| 176 lodged 01/05/12 CO 29/05 Meds 01/06 PCC 14/06 Visa granted 15/06/12

so it took barely 1.5 months from submitting 176 (May 1st) to receiving visa (June 15th).

Sure but if you have a 176 FAMILY sponsored it is possible that you have not been allocated to a CO for say 6 months, those visa apps are in priority group 4.

Just a quick one for all you Jammy Dodgers that have received a CO already....:wink:

How do you know when you have received a CO? Do you get an email? Does it show on E-Visa?

Cheers guys

Both. You'll get an email from the CO asking for whatever is still outstanding (e.g. PCCs, meds) and on eVisa it will say "application being processed further". You will probably also see another line on eVisa saying "e-mail sent to you".

Both. You'll get an email from the CO asking for whatever is still outstanding (e.g. PCCs, meds) and on eVisa it will say "application being processed further". You will probably also see another line on eVisa saying "e-mail sent to you".

Hey, thanks NYCPLANNER, your help is much appreciated......back to the waiting game :embarrassed:

Hi everyone,

Let's use this thread for everyone who has lodged in June. Previous months have done so very successfully to share information. June will be a big "gang" as alot of people try to apply before the 1 July changes.

I just lodged mine 1/6 and now busy uploading documents. Does anyone know how you scan multiple pages on one pdf?

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Option is in your scanner.Not scan the new page all the time rather do add page once one page finish.You can do another way if you have acrobate professional by linking multiple page and combine them.This will come up when you select all the pages you wanted to do and arrange them in order.I hope this will help you

Guest Kimberlyusa
I am mistaken the system is working and we have a CO - Yeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x

Excellent news! Congrats! Hopefully one of many today!

I am mistaken the system is working and we have a CO - Yeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x

Wow, thats super! congratulations. I lodged on the same day as you so figers crossed for this week. You are the 1st to get a CO for a month, lets hope you have set the ball rolling.:jiggy:

Archived