176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

I've added my details. Not sure what's happened since then as when I popped back in to see who else had joined the list the formatting seems to have gone a little funny.... Patiently waiting for a CO now.

Hi Yes! should be all sorted now!!:arghh:, could i please ask everyone to leave the format of the spreadsheet alone, someone?? has been on and i can see they were trying to put everyone in date order, however in doing this they have not realized that others will be coming an continually adding there details therefore it will not stay in date order, plus other info is on the same spreadsheet, re on shore and offshore, and 475, i no that there was a onshore app, but this has now been put into the whole bunch with putting everything in date order, so if this person sees this can they move theres back to the correct part, sorry i cant remember the name of the person who was on the onshore part? if i do i will move it myself. So again if you could just add your details, but please the format as is, thankyou wendy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Yes! should be all sorted now!!:arghh:, could i please ask everyone to leave the format of the spreadsheet alone, someone?? has been on and i can see they were trying to put everyone in date order, however in doing this they have not realized that others will be coming an continually adding there details therefore it will not stay in date order, plus other info is on the same spreadsheet, re on shore and offshore, and 475, i no that there was a onshore app, but this has now been put into the whole bunch with putting everything in date order, so if this person sees this can they move theres back to the correct part, sorry i cant remember the name of the person who was on the onshore part? if i do i will move it myself. So again if you could just add your details, but please the format as is, thankyou wendy

Glad the June team has a spreadsheet too - it's been really helpful for the May crew! We have our sheet sorted by the date they lodge and just had people add a row below a person who lodged with that same date (right-click and then insert 1 below), which seems to have worked. For instance, if I wanted to add myself to the May sheet and I lodged on 28/05, I'd just scroll down until I saw someone else who lodged on that date, right-click on that person's row and select "insert 1 below" to add a new row for myself, then I would add my information in that row. Just a thought in case the June crew wants to sort their sheet that way.

Sorry but i can,t seem to be able to type on the spreadsheet.. so here goes. we,re from Ireland, lodged visa 17/6/12.. no co.. pcc,s sent, medicals not done( waiting for co)... so the waiting begins!!! has anybody got a co in the june gang yet???????

Sorry but i can,t seem to be able to type on the spreadsheet.. so here goes. we,re from Ireland, lodged visa 17/6/12.. no co.. pcc,s sent, medicals not done( waiting for co)... so the waiting begins!!! has anybody got a co in the june gang yet???????

Hi, sorry its wendy i set up the spreadsheet, has just taken off the access to edit, while i put it back to its original state someone for some reason keeps messing with the format!! but you should be able to add now, let me know again if there is a problem

Guest nadis

Wendy, would it be an idea to add a Visa Type column (with 176 On-shore/176 Off-shore values etc) then sort by date submitted order as suggested by nycplanner?

Guest Jobeisel

Hi There!

We're from Ireland too and just squeezed in our visa application on 28/6/12. we have no CO yet either and are waiting patiently! Should we go ahead and get the garda clearance or wait til a CO is assigned.... going it alone without a migration agent so a bit confused! the email i was sent said to get it and upload before 21 days, and the online portal says to wait... what to do? any advice greatly appreciated!!

Feel it would be best left like this, as it has been done for ease, so that people just simply go on and put there details in and it saves, it is easy to use this way, and going on how many people ask how to do this or that on POI not everyone is tech friendly, and will be able to insert at the correct place to put there details. the colours are what will indicate the people who have got case officers etc.. would have hoped it would have been appreciated

Guest ronkhu

Yes, we have majority heading towards Perth and my assumption would be that as WA SS has the quickest turnaround times for processing, we have opted for that and that's why most of us shows, heading to Perth.

Afternoon everyone! We are added to the spreadsheet and agree with everybodys comments that it is a great idea. Thank you Wendy for sorting. Noticed there aren't many of you heading to Sydney which is where we are going so that's a shame :(

x

Hi i see your from wiltshire, we are coming down your next of the woods for a family diamond wedding this weekend in burbage, but i love it down there, particuarly marlborough. So hope the sun is shining down there? xx

Thought i would put up another link, for people to add there details to the spreadsheet, if you know how to insert at the correct point to keep in date order then great, but if not do not worry about it at the bottom is fine, is just useful to see all the info in one place, and makes us all feel better that we are not the only ones without co!!:wink: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtjmLt4bD4fJdGstYU9ZcHJJRUJHV05GSXRHUXdNY2c#gid=0

Thought i would put up another link, for people to add there details to the spreadsheet, if you know how to insert at the correct point to keep in date order then great, but if not do not worry about it at the bottom is fine, is just useful to see all the info in one place, and makes us all feel better that we are not the only ones without co!!:wink: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtjmLt4bD4fJdGstYU9ZcHJJRUJHV05GSXRHUXdNY2c#gid=0

Thanks Wendy. Just added my details. :)

Great stuff Wendy that's what I was trying to do this morning before work but was too dozey to think what I needed to do !! Hopefully we all get processed soon x

Great idea this, details added.

Hi i see your from wiltshire, we are coming down your next of the woods for a family diamond wedding this weekend in burbage, but i love it down there, particuarly marlborough. So hope the sun is shining down there? xx

Hi Wendy

Marlborough is beautiful, it's a lovely town to just have a wonder around. As for the sun it is shining today which has made my day with our 15month old daughter much easier but think it's going back to cloudy and muggy :( which isn't great but fingers crossed no rain!

We are a bit more west of Burbage in a little village near Bath.

I don't know about you but we are trying to stay calm about the allocation of co's, when we submitted we were expecting 12-18 months until our visa was granted but since reading about the april/may gang it's made us expect it sooner!!

Katy x

Well done Wendy details added :)

The waiting continues !!

Hi All

Sounds silly but some slightly good news is that a person from the 176 family sponsored guys. His status was today changed from "processing commenced" to "commenced further". I am led to belive that this means it is being seen to by a CO. I belive he applied last year sometime.

This could be the start of a bit of a snowball I hope. :angel_happy_face_ha

Hi All

Sounds silly but some slightly good news is that a person from the 176 family sponsored guys. His status was today changed from "processing commenced" to "commenced further". I am led to belive that this means it is being seen to by a CO. I belive he applied last year sometime.

This could be the start of a bit of a snowball I hope. :angel_happy_face_ha

False alarm, it happened 3 weeks ago.

Thanks Wendy for the link - I've added my details, though I thought it would be nice to have a column called "Comments" to put additional information.

In my case it would be a source of delay for processing as I'm waiting for birth certificate & passport for my newborn son. Even though I've submitted the 176 on June 1st, I will most likely be processed later as CO has to add him to the application. That way others know the reason behind stretched timeline.

Guest acter

Thanks, Wendy for setting this up. Details added, and still waiting. Still not sure if 'processing further' equals 'CO allocated'.

Guest acter

My theory about the delay is that their computer systems might have been down, just like the ehealth system.

We've got a CO!!!! Hurrah!!! We've just moved to "Processing Further". Hubby and I have been up 6 times during the night with our little injured son, so am exhausted (and checking at 7.25am) and now have something to smile about for the rest of the day. Spreadsheet updated! Hope lots of you will get the same good news today!

ps How do I change our line on the spreadsheet to blue?

Guest fultonclan
We've got a CO!!!! Hurrah!!! We've just moved to "Processing Further". Hubby and I have been up 6 times during the night with our little injured son, so am exhausted (and checking at 7.25am) and now have something to smile about for the rest of the day. Spreadsheet updated! Hope lots of you will get the same good news today!

ps How do I change our line on the spreadsheet to blue?

Yey! A good start to the morning!!!!!

Archived