176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

We are using an agent based in Oz so apologies if these questions seem silly but he is not around to answer them due to the time difference and I am a little anxious....

We lodged in time but should I be sending our agent more info.

What additional info/forms are part of the 28 day completion process (I've seen 1221 and 80 mentioned). Anxious that I could be putting together more info instead of sitting waiting.... I've sent him all OH's info as he is the skill we are using but nothing regarding myself except for details of immediate family members.:rolleyes:

I would say that if you were asked for form 80 then you wont need a 1221. A form 80 is a hassle to complete as it is long but not too difficult. Not all CO's ask for it. Can I assume by your name that you are applying on South African and Zimbabwean passports? If so (My family are all Saffas still living in SA) I would suggest that this may mean you will get asked for a form 80. So fill them out and send to your agent and tell them "its just in case". This way if they do get the mail asking for it then they can upload straight away. I had filled one out 3 months back for a previous visa app that we withdrew and will be making one or 2 amendments and front loading mine. I finally figured out how to upload docs after the initial application form is submitted (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel).

As long as you have uploaded the standard list of docs like passport, birth certs etc then the rest like police clearance, work experience, medicals, form 80

etc are only technically due once you get a CO and they will request what is needed, so they don't form part of the 28 days (including the Police clearance). You can however and as some people including myself have done, front load them if you have them available.

You case officer will also give you 28 days to provide the things from the date of email, if you cant get them, like a PCC from some parts of the world can take months, then at least you must upload a receipt of application. You visa will however not be granted until all docs are received.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For info - I was asked for a form 80 and 1221.

Thanks for clearing that up. :wink: At least a 1221 is not the massive penning time that the 80 requires.

PS realised you are the fairer gender of your family so not a "mate". Apologies for incorrect reference earlier :embarrassed:

I would say that if you were asked for form 80 then you wont need a 1221. A form 80 is a hassle to complete as it is long but not too difficult. Not all CO's ask for it. Can I assume by your name that you are applying on South African and Zimbabwean passports? If so (My family are all Saffas still living in SA) I would suggest that this may mean you will get asked for a form 80. So fill them out and send to your agent and tell them "its just in case". This way if they do get the mail asking for it then they can upload straight away. I had filled one out 3 months back for a previous visa app that we withdrew and will be making one or 2 amendments and front loading mine. I finally figured out how to upload docs after the initial application form is submitted (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel).

As long as you have uploaded the standard list of docs like passport, birth certs etc then the rest like police clearance, work experience, medicals, form 80

etc are only technically due once you get a CO and they will request what is needed, so they don't form part of the 28 days (including the Police clearance). You can however and as some people including myself have done, front load them if you have them available.

You case officer will also give you 28 days to provide the things from the date of email, if you cant get them, like a PCC from some parts of the world can take months, then at least you must upload a receipt of application. You visa will however not be granted until all docs are received.

Yes, we are originally from Zimbawe and South Africa but both now on British passports. Although born in Zimbabwe my passport was confiscated by the official at Zimbabwe House in 2004 when I went to renew it as my dad was born in SA and according to the new rules I was not entitled to a Zimbabwe passport unless I renounced my claim to SA citizenship..... so I got a SA passport! My current SA passport is still valid but OH's SA passport has expired and we don't intend renewing it (or should we...?).

I'll fill out the form just in case.... better than sitting twiddling my thumbs waiting for a CO to be appointed.

For PCC do you have to provide 10 full years. If so OH has only been in the UK since 3 September 2002 so will be a little short of the 10 years... will be need SA PCC for the shortfall? Do you know if this is easy to get from the UK?:biggrin:

Yes, we are originally from Zimbawe and South Africa but both now on British passports. Although born in Zimbabwe my passport was confiscated by the official at Zimbabwe House in 2004 when I went to renew it as my dad was born in SA and according to the new rules I was not entitled to a Zimbabwe passport unless I renounced my claim to SA citizenship..... so I got a SA passport! My current SA passport is still valid but OH's SA passport has expired and we don't intend renewing it (or should we...?).

I'll fill out the form just in case.... better than sitting twiddling my thumbs waiting for a CO to be appointed.

For PCC do you have to provide 10 full years. If so OH has only been in the UK since 3 September 2002 so will be a little short of the 10 years... will be need SA PCC for the shortfall? Do you know if this is easy to get from the UK?:biggrin:

Mugabe and his cronies are a bunch of ... well let not get into politics here.

The fact that you both have the pretty useful maroon passports is great as the UK is considered to be low risk.

In terms of renewing your wifes PP, I would say that is purely only relevant if you intend to visit and travel within the southern African region as it is a bit easier in terms of not needing visas. If not then don't bother or if you are only going to go back every now and again then also don't stress.

I am pretty sure you do need a PC for any country you have lived in for 12 months or more (as per your app form). If this included SA then you will need to apply for it. I think this may require a trip to the SA embassy (or any other country you have lived in). I am not sure of the process from your side but I know my SA PCC took about 8 weeks and cost around R60, so not too bad.

I have been called much worse :biglaugh: so no worries mate :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up. :wink: At least a 1221 is not the massive penning time that the 80 requires.

PS realised you are the fairer gender of your family so not a "mate". Apologies for incorrect reference earlier :embarrassed:

Mugabe and his cronies are a bunch of ... well let not get into politics here.

The fact that you both have the pretty useful maroon passports is great as the UK is considered to be low risk.

In terms of renewing your wifes PP, I would say that is purely only relevant if you intend to visit and travel within the southern African region as it is a bit easier in terms of not needing visas. If not then don't bother or if you are only going to go back every now and again then also don't stress.

I am pretty sure you do need a PC for any country you have lived in for 12 months or more (as per your app form). If this included SA then you will need to apply for it. I think this may require a trip to the SA embassy (or any other country you have lived in). I am not sure of the process from your side but I know my SA PCC took about 8 weeks and cost around R60, so not too bad.

I'm a she.... sorry:err:... OH has left it to me to do all the grunt work as he reckons I more methodical (I'm a PA).... but I think that left to his own devices the paperwork would be at stage 1 and we'd never get to Oz!

Right. I've done some more research and this is my latest view:

SkillSelect will not do their first selection of candidates until 1st August. Thereafter it will happen monthly. Selection is done automatically by the system and Case Officers do not have any involvement. At this point the top ranking candidates (in terms of points initially, followed by date EOI was submitted if 2 candidates have the same number of points) in each trade are emailed and asked to submit an application. They have 60 days in which to do so. This will continue until each trade has reached it's maximum allocation for the year, at which point no more candidates who have submitted an application for that trade will be contacted.

This means that Case Officers have until 1st August before they have to do anything (provided candidates have everything sorted and ready to go and upload immediately). They can therefore work on our applications between now and then. Not all candidates who submitted an EOI will be ready to upload their documents on 1st August, which will mean more free time for the Case Officers before they have to prioritise the SkillSelect applications.

I feel better now. Hope this may have reassured or helped someone else.

Carolyn

I'm a she.... sorry:err:... OH has left it to me to do all the grunt work as he reckons I more methodical (I'm a PA).... but I think that left to his own devices the paperwork would be at stage 1 and we'd never get to Oz!

Flip I keep sticking my big foot in it. Gotta use gender neutral terms. Any way I am sure you all are ok with an error like that.

Thanks Carolyn for that update. It does give us some hope that at least the 176 SS Visa's are likely to be allocated and assessed by a CO by at least the end of July.

I think we all need to distinguish between allocation dates and processing times. Allocation dates (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm) are the date by which your case is to have been assigned to a case officer. Once this happens then it is being processed and progress is being made on your file an moving that much closer to completion, even though skills slelect has come into play the 4 week time frame is still being maintained. You will usually have some sort of indication of you file being allocated in the form of an email directly from your case officer with further instructions or your status on your tracking (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa) will be changing or both. Neither of these two are fool proof and I have heard people on PIO referring to having neither happen until their file is nearly complete and then once contacted their grant happens quickly as the CO has been working in the background.

Now to processing times (http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm) relate to priority groups and then processing per group. It is my understanding that all of the people who have state sponsorship (whether or not you applied from SOL schedule 1 or 2) are in group 3 and 176 family sponsored are in group 4. The processing times are a maximum time duration but can happen much quicker. The speed (fast or slow) at which this happens includes a multitude of factors in both priority group 3 or 4. Things like if you are from a high risk country (this is most countries and there are only about 30 odd on the low risk http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/eta-eligible-passports.htm), this as I see if will mean that docs will be looked at under greater scrutiny thereby taking more time, there are of course countries not on the list but that your CO will not determine not to be that high risk, for instance countries where english is a main language and universities offer qualification in english. Other factors such as a partner not having proficient English abilities or week info relating to employment status and needing to have it verified. I am not a migration agent so do not know the rest of these but I am sure other could add to this list. The speed of processing is a priority of case officers and if you give them every reason to do it hastily, like complying with all their requests quickly, your visa will be granted (if all is given to them and no risk is identified). The tone of the emails you get are "don't delay me lets do this quickly" . Some of the people in the April/May group had visa's granted in a total of 6 weeks after applying. I don't think that any of the June group will be this fortunate due to the higher number of people who applied. There must have been thousands of apps across the different visa categories. So far I am actually very impressed how the OZ team have managed to process stuff.

I hope this helps some of you to stress a little less.

Small rant!

I cannot believe the DIAC website states that they will be prioritising SkillSelect application! We all busted a gut to get our visa's lodged before the deadline, spending a fortune on IELTS etc etc- and we did it!! Now we have to look at this wording on their website. It makes no sense and actually makes me really mad and disheartened!

Rant over!

Small rant!

I cannot believe the DIAC website states that they will be prioritising SkillSelect application! We all busted a gut to get our visa's lodged before the deadline, spending a fortune on IELTS etc etc- and we did it!! Now we have to look at this wording on their website. It makes no sense and actually makes me really mad and disheartened!

Rant over!

I still think that we (176 state sponsored) will all get our visa's or at least be allocated to a CO, before any of the skills select batch. Maybe I am just the eternal optimist, but also based on the statement that the first "run" of allocations will take place on only the 1st of August for all of the skills select applications should mean that as they are still sticking to the 4 weeks max for allocations it means that we should all have a CO before this time. Sure there may be a bit of a case of each CO may have several cases all at the same time and may give a bit more attention to a skills select case in a desperately needed skill but our visa should hopefully come sooner as we will have a head start.

Guest ronkhu
I think we all need to distinguish between allocation dates and processing times. Allocation dates (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm) are the date by which your case is to have been assigned to a case officer. Once this happens then it is being processed and progress is being made on your file an moving that much closer to completion, even though skills slelect has come into play the 4 week time frame is still being maintained. You will usually have some sort of indication of you file being allocated in the form of an email directly from your case officer with further instructions or your status on your tracking (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa) will be changing or both. Neither of these two are fool proof and I have heard people on PIO referring to having neither happen until their file is nearly complete and then once contacted their grant happens quickly as the CO has been working in the background.

Now to processing times (http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm) relate to priority groups and then processing per group. It is my understanding that all of the people who have state sponsorship (whether or not you applied from SOL schedule 1 or 2) and 176 family sponsored are in group 4. The processing times are a maximum time duration but can happen much quicker. The speed (fast or slow) at which this happens includes a multitude of factors in both priority group 3 or 4. Things like if you are from a high risk country (this is most countries and there are only about 30 odd on the low risk http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/eta-eligible-passports.htm), this as I see if will mean that docs will be looked at under greater scrutiny thereby taking more time, there are of course countries not on the list but that your CO will not determine not to be that high risk, for instance countries where english is a main language and universities offer qualification in english. Other factors such as a partner not having proficient English abilities or week info relating to employment status and needing to have it verified. I am not a migration agent so do not know the rest of these but I am sure other could add to this list. The speed of processing is a priority of case officers and if you give them every reason to do it hastily, like complying with all their requests quickly, your visa will be granted (if all is given to them and no risk is identified). The tone of the emails you get are "don't delay me lets do this quickly" . Some of the people in the April/May group had visa's granted in a total of 6 weeks after applying. I don't think that any of the June group will be this fortunate due to the higher number of people who applied. There must have been thousands of apps across the different visa categories. So far I am actually very impressed how the OZ team have managed to process stuff.

I hope this helps some of you to stress a little less.

Hi Dazz,

I am now confused here with the statement that i highlighted in RED.

As what was told to me that, 176 with a State sponsorship with skills either in SOL1 or SOL2 are treated as Priority 3.

Correct me if I am wrong.

OMG this whole process is so frustrating, I wonder what their complaints procedure is ? Also I wonder how many people are sitting in skillselect with high points as from my understanding they will process those with the highest points in each occupation first, so come 1 Aug will the computer cream off all those with 80 + points then 75 then 70 etc ? Although they have dropped the points to 60 it does not mean anyone who has 60 points will receive an invite as there maybe people with higher points who will fill the quota, also will all those people who have lodged an EOI have all the correct paperwork to hand? - they may need to still get it. So I guess my point and hope is that we will all be granted a visa in that time. From my understanding most if not all the May applicants have been granted so that means they should start looking at ours - I hope so my OH needs to put in for redundancy by Aug it means we would have 40k extra to take with us - we don't know if we should put in for redundancy and take the chance our visa is approved or hold off - this whole process is so stressful - I wonder if the COs realise this ?

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Date 176 submitted[/TD]

[TD]CO ?[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JohnAli[/TD]

[TD]13/6/12[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest Kimberlyusa

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]Date 176 submitted

[/TD]

[TD]CO ?

[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JohnAli

[/TD]

[TD]13/6/12

[/TD]

[TD]Not yet

[/TD]

[TD]Not yet

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3toOz[/TD]

[TD]1/6/12[/TD]

[TD]7/6[/TD]

[TD]not yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

great idea, added mine, hopefully others will follow

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]CO ?[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JohnAli[/TD]

[TD]13/6/12[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A chart is a very useful tool. Have a look at the one for the May team and perhaps you could do something similar? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

Guest ronkhu

hey 3t0Oz,

How did you add your data here - It does not show up the table while replying.

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]Date 176 submitted

[/TD]

[TD]CO ?

[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JohnAli

[/TD]

[TD]13/6/12

[/TD]

[TD]Not yet

[/TD]

[TD]Not yet

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]louise rhodes[/TD]

[TD]13/6/12[/TD]

[TD]not yet[/TD]

[TD]not yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Brill idea, someone please tell us they have a CO so there is hope for us all.

Hi Dazz,

I am now confused here with the statement that i highlighted in RED.

As what was told to me that, 176 with a State sponsorship with skills either in SOL1 or SOL2 are treated as Priority 3.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry 100% correct, it was a bit of a typo. I have corrected it in my original post. So 176 state sponsored is group 3 but 176 family sponsored is in group 4.

Thanks for picking that up.

Guest fultonclan

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]CO ?[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JohnAli[/TD]

[TD]13/6/12[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fultonclan[/TD]

[TD]15/6/12[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[TD]Not yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Think I have done it wrong too!

Guest fultonclan

Wow 3toOz! I see you have a CO, a week after you submitted, congratulations! I don't quite know what's happened for the rest of us! Lol x

Archived