176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Guest kerry19

I'm panicking guys that I lodged a few days before some of you and I haven't received a co yet and some of you have. Is there a priority list?

Am I just being daft??? Lol

Kerry xx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm panicking guys that I lodged a few days before some of you and I haven't received a co yet and some of you have. Is there a priority list?

Kerry xx

Hiya i wouln't worry, we lodged ours on 31st may and don't have a CO yet!! think it must be random!!

Can't help but wonder though can u!! driving me mad this Visa stuff :arghh:

Guest PBrady

Kerry xx

Hi kerry19, I've lodged the same date as you and haven't heard anything back yet either, I'm hoping I will get an email this week. We are hoping to go by September so fingers crossed things get moving soon. I'll update here as soon as I hear something...

Hi,i e-mailed vetassess last week as i'm bricking it to get in before july 1st!

I asked for a way of getting my results faster and they said, 'we will send you a scanned copy of the result before we post out the results' .

I hope they weren't just fobbing me off but even a faxed copy would be great :)

Darren

Hi 82rhoads

I emailed vetassess to find out if they could send my OH certificate by courier to get it quicker and they said they could - they wanted $50 I think but I have also read that someone else has had a scanned copy emailed to them and that was sufficient for what they needed but my guess is you will need the original to get it certified?

Hi All

After a year we are finally Visa lodged!!! It's felt so long off for so long that we dont really no whether to celebrate or simply breathe a sigh of relief and wait for something else to go wrong!.

Good luck to everyone, I have waited a while to join these threads so I hope I can add value and support

Lisa & Robert xx

Excuse my ignorance, what is a PCC check? We are awaiting state sponsorship from WA then will be lodging 176 visa application, I have had a look at the application and it seems pretty straightforward, do they ask for additional documents once you have a case officer such as P60's etc or are these submitted with the original application?

All so exciting!!! Very quick result from SS taking less than a week. So glad I'm getting my 176 visa application rolling before the changes in July. Good luck to all those applicants trying to get visa applications in this month.

Edited by dalawton

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site so bear with me! We've just lodged our 176 visa. We were granted state sponsorship with WA within 1 day so hoping the visa application will be equally as quick. Does anybody know what the timeframes are at the minute? Our migration agents have suggested 4-6 months but looking at some of the turn around times here it looks like it will be much quicker. It can't come quick enough!!!

It seems random on the assignment of CO based on the feedbacks read through-out the forums. I guess its the waiting that is killing all of us; just like seeing a doctor huh. Have to wait to see one, otherwise we will never know how good he/she is. Same goes here, the waiting shows how good and excited all of us eagerly to move down under. :laugh:

Hi 82rhoads

I emailed vetassess to find out if they could send my OH certificate by courier to get it quicker and they said they could - they wanted $50 I think but I have also read that someone else has had a scanned copy emailed to them and that was sufficient for what they needed but my guess is you will need the original to get it certified?

thanks for the info...am happy to pay $50,it's a drop in ocean compared the rest of it and anything to speed this up! am checking vetassess every hour at the moment.

Guest PBrady

Hi All,

I received an email from Skill Migration WA last night to say I still hadn't accepted the offer of state sponsorship even though I had emailed the acceptance on 1st June, I presume this would mean that my 176 would be on hold until WA notify DIAC that I have accepted sponsorship. I've sent another email today to WA and asked them to confirm receipt of same.

If anyone else has sent the acceptance letter of SS to WA it might be a good idea to check they received it..

Hi All,

I received an email from Skill Migration WA last night to say I still hadn't accepted the offer of state sponsorship even though I had emailed the acceptance on 1st June, I presume this would mean that my 176 would be on hold until WA notify DIAC that I have accepted sponsorship. I've sent another email today to WA and asked them to confirm receipt of same.

If anyone else has sent the acceptance letter of SS to WA it might be a good idea to check they received it..

Have you forwarded the email of acceptance to them again?

Guest PBrady

Yes, just forwarded it now, I replied to the person who sent me the email, just wondering if it was my hotmail email address and if it went into the spam account. I've asked them to confirm receipt of the email and if I don't hear from them tomorrow I will give them a call..

Yes, just forwarded it now, I replied to the person who sent me the email, just wondering if it was my hotmail email address and if it went into the spam account. I've asked them to confirm receipt of the email and if I don't hear from them tomorrow I will give them a call..

The same happened to me. After I resent it I got an email the following day confirming receipt and that they had sent the form to DIAC. Good luck.

Hi All,

I received the same email today, having received the SS approval email yesterday (giving me around 8h to apply for the 176 which I obviously hadn't done yet)- I assume they just send these out to everyone who applied recently.