176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Pretty sure you'll need docs. We used an agent and I suggested scanning confirmation from Vetassess but was told (by agent) they needed the original paper document that they would then upload. Our SS took less than 24hrs (miraculously). Are you able to get a fast track done for your daughters passport?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mrs Keeneyboy do you know if you can send your SS off with an email from Vetassess or do you have to wait for docs?

Just been told my daughters passport hasn't enough date left on it too so not sure if I have to wait for that to come back or weather we can still go ahead??

Oh this is making me feel sick!!:eek:

You will likely need the official letter to apply for SS. I have seen WA have been approving SS in a few days lately.

You can lodge with you daughters current passport details - and update your CO or fill in form 1023 with new passport details after lodge application.

Guest thehoe5

Yea Mrs keeneyboy could do but just read lebourvellec's post and looks like we don't have to worry about it xx

Thanks guys xxxx

Hi guys,

we're hoping and praying to join this gang!!!

My hubby did his Vetassess today (general plumber) and we have emailed them a they reckon its a 10 day turn around, he did his 4th IELTS last Sat so we get the results Fri...if not he has another booked for sat!! Got everything crossed he passes both ( said Vetassess was a piece of p***)

We have both our SS form and DIAC form sat waiting to bang in if they back!!

Feel like a cat on hot bricks this month!!!:twitcy:

So if by some miracle all this falls into place we might...just might do it!!

Good luck everyone xxxxx :hug:

Hi, i did my skills test on the 2nd as well and am wanting to start form filling!

were you able to start filling in your SS form without the letter or an e-mailed copy from vetassess? was it WA sponsored? and likewise with the diac forms, was it fine to start without state sponsorship conformation?

I'm just wondering as when i looked it said you have to have these things to start obviously,but i know you can keep the file open for a while.

Thanks for any advice,

Darren

Just adding an update to this thread as I lodged my Visa on the 03/06/12. Can anyone confirm the exact document requiremet for the passport photo you need to upload. Is this is a simple as it sounds, as in scan a passport photo of each family member and upload or do the DIAC have a certain requirement?

Guest thehoe5
Hi, i did my skills test on the 2nd as well and am wanting to start form filling!

were you able to start filling in your SS form without the letter or an e-mailed copy from vetassess? was it WA sponsored? and likewise with the diac forms, was it fine to start without state sponsorship conformation?

I'm just wondering as when i looked it said you have to have these things to start obviously,but i know you can keep the file open for a while.

Thanks for any advice,

Darren

Hi Darren

We have gone with an agent and she sent us both forms to fill out and a list of all the paperwork needed so we are just waiting for results now.

Good luck with it all xxxx

Guest PBrady

Hi All,

We are family of 6 from Ireland who lodged our visa on 1st June, so excited and nervous at the same time.. SS for WA was really quick so things moving alot quicker than I expected. Re: the passport photo's I stuck our pictures on an a4 page and wrote our names beside each picture and just scanned them in, hopefully that will do but I'm sure they will let me know if they need them another way.

Best of luck to everyone who has applied and for those who are waiting to apply..

Hi everyone, we are so pleased to be joining this thread.. Really didn't know if we would make it before July 1st with our very long wait for TRA! But here we are with our agent lodging our 176 today :smile:

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to seeing all these visa grants!

Just adding an update to this thread as I lodged my Visa on the 03/06/12. Can anyone confirm the exact document requiremet for the passport photo you need to upload. Is this is a simple as it sounds, as in scan a passport photo of each family member and upload or do the DIAC have a certain requirement?

:) Hi, It is as simple as it is.

Just a photo in passport size and background.

Guest kerry19

hi june gang!

We lodged 1st june, sent off for our police checks and waiting for our CO

Exciting times! cant wait to see visas being granted!!! :biggrin:

Kerry x

Guest Kimberlyusa
hi june gang!

We lodged 1st june, sent off for our police checks and waiting for our CO

Exciting times! cant wait to see visas being granted!!! :biggrin:

Kerry x

Welcome Kerry19, we applied same 1/6 and just waiting on CO. Going crazy checking email and DIAC portal - I'll post as soon as we hear. Good luck to everyone applying/waiting in June!!

Guest kerry19

just booked our medicals for wednesday! All 5 of us on a road trip to manchester for the day, should be fun!!! lol

Ha ha 3toOz, I'm doing exactly the same and doing my own head in, wake up with the dawn chorus and shoot out of bed to check emails/Diac, then probably check every hour throughout the day. Go from that to POI to check status' and timelines for the April and May gangs and try to compare to the June gang! :arghh::twitcy::chatterbox:

Guest kerry19

ive just done that!!!! lol looks to me as if taking around 6 weeks:eek: im hoping to be there by september....... fingers crossed!!!

Ha ha 3toOz, I'm doing exactly the same and doing my own head in, wake up with the dawn chorus and shoot out of bed to check emails/Diac, then probably check every hour throughout the day. Go from that to POI to check status' and timelines for the April and May gangs and try to compare to the June gang! :arghh::twitcy::chatterbox:

Wow, waiting for ages to be in one of these gangs!!

But still got to wait ?

Waiting for Vetassess paper work for VIc SS (general plumber 2nd June)(thanks for a loan of the gas bottle Craig?)

176 online 70% complete!!

Docs ready to upload.

So hopefully just in the nick of time!!

Fingers crossed

?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Kimberlyusa

Hello June gang,

Just recd email from case officer, assigned to team 7!! Requesting meds and PCCS so time to make some dr. appts!!! I guess that means that everything else is ok? Documents still show required? Things are moving super fast. HOpe this means Kerry19 and Mrs.Kenneyboy you will be hearing soon too.

Guest kerry19

it sure is! my oldest boy just said to me "mam, if i spent that much time on the computer i would be getting told off" :laugh:

i just cant stop checking!!!!

Its agony kerry19 isn't it? x

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is an obvious question.. But do you recieve your TRN when visa is lodged or when CO is apptd? We gave all info to our agent last friday to lodge our visa... Hadnt heard anything so emailed on tues asking when it will be lodged... was told he would lodge it 'tomorrow' (yesterday) and have had no response.. I have just phoned to find out available dates for medicals and the earliest is the 25th June but we cant book appt without TRN.. stress levels are rising again!

Guest PBrady
Hello June gang,

Just recd email from case officer, assigned to team 7!! Requesting meds and PCCS so time to make some dr. appts!!! I guess that means that everything else is ok? Documents still show required? Things are moving super fast. HOpe this means Kerry19 and Mrs.Kenneyboy you will be hearing soon too.

That's fantastic news 3toOz, I applied the 1st June too so nerve racking checking emails each morning.. I've medicals booked for next week, can't believe how quick they are processing now..

Guest kerry19

if you could get to manchester they had appointments for next week. we booked yesterday for this wednesday. You get your trn number when you lodge.

kerry xx[

QUOTE=dreaming;1935846432]Hi guys,

Sorry if this is an obvious question.. But do you recieve your TRN when visa is lodged or when CO is apptd? We gave all info to our agent last friday to lodge our visa... Hadnt heard anything so emailed on tues asking when it will be lodged... was told he would lodge it 'tomorrow' (yesterday) and have had no response.. I have just phoned to find out available dates for medicals and the earliest is the 25th June but we cant book appt without TRN.. stress levels are rising again!