AHPRA May 2012 Applications....

It's good to hear people are getting their registrations without too much delay! Congrats and good luck to you all! I was just wondering when people sent their applications to APHRA did you send them standard air mail or tracked/signed for?

Airsure for me. I could track it electronically all the way to being picked up. International signed for (used by Uni) was a joke, given it was 37pence less than airsure. :biggrin:

airsure was worth every penny more than airmail (around a fiver more).

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi shelly23

Here is a breakdown of my experience

Beginning ofApril posted application

April 16 email received confirmation of receipt of application but problem with accepting payment from my card

April 19 after providing different card details I received email confirming payment successful also another email requesting Nmc certificate of good standing (which I had already done I contacted Nmc and they confirmed it had been recently sent)

They also requested two references and statuary declaration that I was taught in English as did not accept what I had sent

May 17 I emailed to request extension as had not had one of my refs returned until 3 may and was concerned with bank holiday post etc it might not make the may 19 deadline

Received email to say had been granted extension

May 31 eligible!

I would check your statement to see if the money has been taken. Either way I would send them a polite email daily requesting confirmation of receipt of application. I had several email exchanges always had a response within a couple of days. If you don't hear pm me and I will give you the contact details of who I dealt with.

Hope this helps and best of luck x

Hi Sunbeam, Thanks for reply, I think application may not have been received. No payment taken as yet. I will email them again today, may even call. Will be in touch if I here nothing. Thanks again. Shelly.

It's good to hear people are getting their registrations without too much delay! Congrats and good luck to you all! I was just wondering when people sent their applications to APHRA did you send them standard air mail or tracked/signed for?

I used Airsure as well, means you can track it from your local Post Office right the way through to delvery to AHPRA office. I did get a bit concerned at one point because it seemed to be sitting in the mail delivery office for days but I think that may have been a customs issue.

hello everyone :biggrin: i find this thread very informative.. thanx to all who are posting.. i just sent my application to ahpra NSW last 22 may and was in their office 28 may as per tracking system. emailed ahpra 4 june to confirm if they received my docs and they replied on the same day. now, hoping to get my eligibility ASAP. haven't taken my payment yet.. fingers crossed.

worried this morning... logged onto my tracking and it states ' A delivery was attempted for your item before 06.53 today' has anyone else had this?? hope the bl00dy thing doesn't get sent back to me :frown:

It has happened to at least one person and it was delivered safely later on. :biggrin:

Guest UKtoAUS
worried this morning... logged onto my tracking and it states ' A delivery was attempted for your item before 06.53 today' has anyone else had this?? hope the bl00dy thing doesn't get sent back to me :frown:

Mum and I had this problem. Tracking had it sitting in Melbourne for days they on Sunday of all days it was updated to say they tried to deliver and it failed! They tried again next day and delivery was successful so fingers crossed for you.

Guest Kayleigh88

I did an AHPRA online enquiry the other day and have just read my reply, I sent my application on 24/05/12 and they say they received it 6 days later on the 30th :)) They said my data is "waiting to be put onto the system and processed in due course". So I guess now I have to wait for an official confirmation letter or email and for them to take the cash from my account????? Im just glad its got to Perth in one piece! X

What a relief... AHPRA received my application today :-) PostOffice Tracker update then 2 hours later an email off AHPRA to say they had got it. It's like waiting for Santa as a kid! I'm not getting much sleep all this logging onto emails etc... I'll be knackered by the time it's all sorted lol xx

I've had an email today from AHPRA to say my application is incomplete as waiting for NMC statement of good standing. Contacted NMC today who confirmed statement sent on 30.5.12 so all looking good! Emailed AHPRA to advise it was on the way and email acknowledged within a few minutes! very impressed so far! well done to AHPRA!:yes:

Hi Sunbeam, Thanks for reply, I think application may not have been received. No payment taken as yet. I will email them again today, may even call. Will be in touch if I here nothing. Thanks again. Shelly.

Had email today saying received on 22/5/12, but nothing else. Not had payment taken though, how long does it normally take???? Shelly

Had email today saying received on 22/5/12, but nothing else. Not had payment taken though, how long does it normally take???? Shelly

Hi Shelly,

My application was received on 21.5.12, the transaction for payment was processed on 31.5.12 and the money taken on 1.6.12. Not all the money was taken though, just 380AUD which equates to the application fees. Still 160AUD to pay which I presume is the registration fee.

I hope you're right Kayleigh, I was really shocked to hear from them so soon and to top it..... I had an email from them this morning when I woke up to say in order for them to proceed with my application they would require the following...... luckily there was only 1 request in the list - the Certificate of Good Standing from the NMC!!! As you can imagine I called the NMC as soon as I got out of bed to ensure this was being sorted :-) So I'm thinking (and praying) the rest of my application is in order. Any thoughts?

I hope you're right Kayleigh, I was really shocked to hear from them so soon and to top it..... I had an email from them this morning when I woke up to say in order for them to proceed with my application they would require the following...... luckily there was only 1 request in the list - the Certificate of Good Standing from the NMC!!! As you can imagine I called the NMC as soon as I got out of bed to ensure this was being sorted :-) So I'm thinking (and praying) the rest of my application is in order. Any thoughts?

Shouldn't be far away then. :biggrin:

Hi Shelly,

My application was received on 21.5.12, the transaction for payment was processed on 31.5.12 and the money taken on 1.6.12. Not all the money was taken though, just 380AUD which equates to the application fees. Still 160AUD to pay which I presume is the registration fee.

Strange that mine was taken in total $540 - £364 approx ??? Which office was this at?? :unsure: