176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, does anyone know if you have a certain amount of time to upload your meds from the date they are requested by your CO? Ive been reading comments on other threads and there seems to be a bit of confusion over this. Some people are saying 28 days?Also, do meds need to be submitted before the July 1st changes?

28 days is what the CO sends out as a preferred timeline, my agent said so long as they see proof of booking and sending of police checks etc all in a timely fashion its OK if its longer than 28 days.

For me medicals all finalised and uploaded this afternoon by the looks - come on Police checks!!! curse thge 2 day bank holiday

28 days is what the CO sends out as a preferred timeline, my agent said so long as they see proof of booking and sending of police checks etc all in a timely fashion its OK if its longer than 28 days.

For me medicals all finalised and uploaded this afternoon by the looks - come on Police checks!!! curse thge 2 day bank holiday

Thanks arrumac. My medical is booked for June 12th, and if I allow 1 week for them to be uploaded, they will reach DIAC by approx June 19th so I should be OK.

Well we have attended our medicals today and police checks were sent yesterday so we should get those back next week as we requested the 2 days fast track. We still do not have a CO either, despite it changing early last week to being processed further. However, we go on holiday next week and therefore wanted everything in before we go hence the early meds and police checks

Guest Airdrie dawn

Hi our meds were done on 21may and uploaded by ehealth on the 25th we got a email telling us that we need police checks done that was last Monday and I sent for them on Monday recorded delivery and paid for fast process and got them back on the Wednesday and then scanned on Thursday and visa grated Tuesday morning .so if you scan everything on ASAP it's very quick

Do DIAC email you to let you know your visa is granted then?

Yup! You'll also receive PDFs of your grant letter and some general information.

The grant will also reflect in your visa status page and you can also check for it in the VEVO (Used by employers in OZ) system. Cheers.

http://www.immi.gov.au/managing-australias-borders/compliance/working-legally/evo-for-visa-holders.htm

Guest Airdrie dawn
Do DIAC email you to let you know your visa is granted then?

Yes they send you email saying grant notification and all your stuff is in the email for you to print out

Guest Airdrie dawn

Well we have attended our medicals today and police checks were sent yesterday so we should get those back next week as we requested the 2 days fast track. We still do not have a CO either, despite it changing early last week to being processed further. However, we go on holiday next week and therefore wanted everything in before we go hence the early meds and police checks
as soon as you get police checks pload straight away and you should get it all done at the one time even if no case officer just upload everything when they check everything will be on then you will go to grant asap

ARGH! getting so confused now! as of friday, DH's documents were ALL showing as met. Only things outstanding were my police check, my medical and xray report and DS medical form.

Now I look this morning and my police check is met, but all medicals showing as requested, including DHs!!!!

what could be going on? CO clicking wrong buttons? medicals not actually been uploaded? its a bit weird as we had them done on 30 May, and on the first page when you log in it has 31/05 Further medical results received for DS and 01/06 further medical results received twice for both myself and DH? Surely that means the info has been uploaded by the clinic since the end of last week?

constantly logging on at 7am to check our status is probably just getting to me!!

ARGH! getting so confused now! as of friday, DH's documents were ALL showing as met. Only things outstanding were my police check, my medical and xray report and DS medical form.

Now I look this morning and my police check is met, but all medicals showing as requested, including DHs!!!!

what could be going on? CO clicking wrong buttons? medicals not actually been uploaded? its a bit weird as we had them done on 30 May, and on the first page when you log in it has 31/05 Further medical results received for DS and 01/06 further medical results received twice for both myself and DH? Surely that means the info has been uploaded by the clinic since the end of last week?

constantly logging on at 7am to check our status is probably just getting to me!!

Honestly, don't worry about it. Not all COs update the online system religiously. Some people reported their visas were granted even though all their documents still showed required. Hope this puts your mind at ease a bit!

Have you not had your PCCs back yet Jars?

No, I can kick myself now for doing the standard application instead of premium. But I thought at the time there's no point. Nevermind. Hubby did ask me this morning what on earth will I be doing first thing in the morning once we get the visa. hehe

Are you ready for your medicals tomorrow? Hope it all goes well! x

No, I can kick myself now for doing the standard application instead of premium. But I thought at the time there's no point. Nevermind. Hubby did ask me this morning what on earth will I be doing first thing in the morning once we get the visa. hehe

Are you ready for your medicals tomorrow? Hope it all goes well! x

Thanks.

Yeah I did the priority service and got them back in 2 days. Wishing I had done the meds early! Oh well.

All the team heading to Perth MUST stay in touch - would be so nice to put faces to all the names :biggrin:

Thanks.

Yeah I did the priority service and got them back in 2 days. Wishing I had done the meds early! Oh well.

All the team heading to Perth MUST stay in touch - would be so nice to put faces to all the names :biggrin:

Christmas in Perth gathering:cute:

I keep looking for posts about how long it takes for pccs to come back on standard and all I can find are posts saying -yep - 10 days exactly! I have never used the internet as much or researched so intently as I have making this application!

I agree! And then there's all the great facebook groups to join and 'research' too in addition to PIO! You can spend your whole day on the internet lol. :laugh:

Hey May gang, well we are well stuck with this visa at the moment, we are waiting for work ref etc... from former employer in Perth, have 10months out of the last 24 evidence but trying to get this last bit of info is driving us insane to say the least, it doesn't help that the old boss let us down before, we were supposed to have gotten a 457 last november from him but that fell through, so as you can imagine our faith in him is lacking!!! I never received a payslip, or anything for that matter except the money, I have my bank statements showing his company lodging the wages every 2 weeks, but no reference letter.

He answered his phone last week and said yeah no problem, but now won't answer either email or phone call.

We think everything else is ready, our meds are finalized and our visa agent has the pcc to lodge but won't for some reason lodge anything else until we get this info from the former boss.

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

we have been avoiding poms the last few days just cause it get us down with all the progress out there for everyone else, by the way congrats to all who have been granted and to all who have a CO now.

Sorry for the moan.

Well you have evidence in the form of the payments- I would ask the agent if a statutory declaration would be considered if the employer does not respond- I would also send an email to the employer titling it as a sample letter for him to copy from to save him time (as they are always time strapped) and just write it yourself with the confirmation of the period of employment, the duties undertaken in line with your occupation and the hours completed each week to make it easy for him/her. Do you think he/she is just disorganised? Glad you are back ;)

Archived