176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I received VIC SS at the bginning of May and sent my 176 application off on th 16th May. I've just checked the Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications page on the DIAC website but its not clear to me which priority I fall under.

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers!

Hey May gang, well we are well stuck with this visa at the moment, we are waiting for work ref etc... from former employer in Perth, have 10months out of the last 24 evidence but trying to get this last bit of info is driving us insane to say the least, it doesn't help that the old boss let us down before, we were supposed to have gotten a 457 last november from him but that fell through, so as you can imagine our faith in him is lacking!!! I never received a payslip, or anything for that matter except the money, I have my bank statements showing his company lodging the wages every 2 weeks, but no reference letter.

He answered his phone last week and said yeah no problem, but now won't answer either email or phone call.

We think everything else is ready, our meds are finalized and our visa agent has the pcc to lodge but won't for some reason lodge anything else until we get this info from the former boss.

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

we have been avoiding poms the last few days just cause it get us down with all the progress out there for everyone else, by the way congrats to all who have been granted and to all who have a CO now.

Sorry for the moan.

For the last 2.5 years Ive been working on a contract basis with my current employer and so I didnt have any payslips. I submitted all my monthly invoices along with a copy of my bank statement showing the payment for each invoice and my CO accepted that. I also included a statement from my employer outlining my duties.

As waitingawhile says, if youre having difficulty getting your employer to do the letter, then draft it for him and surely he can at least find the time to print it off and sign it.

Failing that, then youre probably looking at submittin a stat dec in place of the employers statement.

hi, just wanted to say we sent our pcc forms off on 17th may, on 29th may we had an email to say they were rec'd on the 21st may and were now being processed. they were sent back to our agent who uploaded them on 6 june (she was on holiday 1 june and over the BH weekend so not sure what day it actually arrived). so didnt take too long for us.

also, DH phoned the medical centre and apparently the doctor hasnt signed off our xray so nothing has been uploaded yet! and the doctor only works one day a week so they will only be able to ask her about it next week, but they say she only has to sign it and they will upload it all straightaway.

SO wouldnt recommend cardiff!!!!

hi, just wanted to say we sent our pcc forms off on 17th may, on 29th may we had an email to say they were rec'd on the 21st may and were now being processed. they were sent back to our agent who uploaded them on 6 june (she was on holiday 1 june and over the BH weekend so not sure what day it actually arrived). so didnt take too long for us.

also, DH phoned the medical centre and apparently the doctor hasnt signed off our xray so nothing has been uploaded yet! and the doctor only works one day a week so they will only be able to ask her about it next week, but they say she only has to sign it and they will upload it all straightaway.

Nightmare! First this doctor is rude to you and now this omission as well!! :mad:

Hey May gang, well we are well stuck with this visa at the moment, we are waiting for work ref etc... from former employer in Perth, have 10months out of the last 24 evidence but trying to get this last bit of info is driving us insane to say the least, it doesn't help that the old boss let us down before, we were supposed to have gotten a 457 last november from him but that fell through, so as you can imagine our faith in him is lacking!!! I never received a payslip, or anything for that matter except the money, I have my bank statements showing his company lodging the wages every 2 weeks, but no reference letter.

He answered his phone last week and said yeah no problem, but now won't answer either email or phone call.

We think everything else is ready, our meds are finalized and our visa agent has the pcc to lodge but won't for some reason lodge anything else until we get this info from the former boss.

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

we have been avoiding poms the last few days just cause it get us down with all the progress out there for everyone else, by the way congrats to all who have been granted and to all who have a CO now.

Sorry for the moan.

Good to hear from you again Fergamy. Can't add anything to what the others already said but just wanted to say hang on in there! The end is so near now

also, DH phoned the medical centre and apparently the doctor hasnt signed off our xray so nothing has been uploaded yet! and the doctor only works one day a week so they will only be able to ask her about it next week, but they say she only has to sign it and they will upload it all straightaway

Ooh we are going to spire in cardiff because we

live there....how can a doctor only work ond day a week ???

Nightmare! First this doctor is rude to you and now this omission as well!! :mad:

I know!!! and what makes it more annoying is that the lovely lady who actually did the xray told us about 2 mins after that they were fine and all clear, so there was nothing stopping the doctor signing the report when we were there!!! gosh, so frustrating. think i'm going to give up looking at my status and just wait for our agent to give us the good news, its too stressful for my little brain!! :)

thank goodness for all you wonderful supportive people, makes it much more bearable! :)

Ooh we are going to spire in cardiff because we

live there....how can a doctor only work ond day a week ???

are you going on a wednesday? we went on a wednesday and saw a female doctor, wont post her name, and she was very stand offish and told us off several times (eg for my husband sending me in after him before she was ready!). didnt tell you what she was doing or why. worst bit was when she did the reflex test (i asked afterwards what it was for!) and they scrape this sharp stick on the bottom of your feet, its horrible and made me jump! and she just laughed at me.

slightly confused, my visa update is 'application process has commenced', This has changed from 'application being progessed further'! Any suggestions what this means?

I never had that one - sorry. Sounds positive though! :biggrin:

I'm not sure, nothing is saying met yet and documents were uploaded 2 weeks ago, no CO yet either. However, on a positive note we had our medicals yesterday and they all went OK, sounds like we had a better experience than some people on here. Our Doctor was fine and the nurses who did the bloods and xrays were very friendly and funny which helped. We didn't have anything done to our feet or reflexes!

My status changed to processing further the day after I submitted it. I then waited 2 weeks before I heard from my CO, who wanted extra info. Nothing changed to met until I had submitted all outstanding info. Now just meds outstanding, which are being done tomorrow. So hopefully will be finalised w/c 18th June. Then it's just a waiting game - waiting for that precious email.

I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

are you going on a wednesday? we went on a wednesday and saw a female doctor, wont post her name, and she was very stand offish and told us off several times (eg for my husband sending me in after him before she was ready!). didnt tell you what she was doing or why. worst bit was when she did the reflex test (i asked afterwards what it was for!) and they scrape this sharp stick on the bottom of your feet, its horrible and made me jump! and she just laughed at me.

No it's a Thursday but it was a lady I spoke to on the phone , she sounded ok....we shall se :eek:

Christmas in Perth gathering:cute:

At the moment looks like we will be moving in November so sounds good to me. If my husband has any say in it plan would be a few beers in Little Creatures...... Where do you hope to be living? We will be NOR but not sure where yet - rentals look like a nightmare!!

Finally found out today why we have had no progress since the 18th May. The assessing authority for my husbands occupation is CASA (equivalent of our CAA) and DIAC sent an e-mail to CASA just to confirm my husbands qualifications and the guy at CASA was off on holiday and then deleted the e-mail so has just contacted us today to say he deleted it and can't get it back again so can we tell DIAC to re-send - AAAahhhhhh....... Not that easy when we have had no contact from our CO but we have set a message via the DIAC website so hopefully it will find it's way to the right department.

I was also reading yesterday about messasges from CO's asking for meds to be done with-in 7 days and definitely before the the end of June. Are there many of you in this position? This whole CASA thing may take a while to sort out, our medical centre is a 300 mile round trip and they tend to be booked up 3 weeks ahead. This coupled with the fact I am recovering from pretty major surgery and my husband can't get time off work when we can get an appointment is not filling me with a warm and fuzzy feeling.......... oh god I think I will be in shock if we ever actually get this visa!!

Hi May gang peeps, I kept a note of everyone's different stages as this can (or not!) be useful for others. Feel free to point out any changes and I will update the list again in a week's time. We've got quite a crowd in May:biggrin:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 9]Off-shore applications 176

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]Location

[/TD]

[TD]176 applied

[/TD]

[TD]CO

[/TD]

[TD]Medicals

[/TD]

[TD]PCC

[/TD]

[TD]Visa granted

[/TD]

[TD]Heading to

[/TD]

[TD]CO Team

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jars

[/TD]

[TD]SW England

[/TD]

[TD]01/05

[/TD]

[TD]29/05

[/TD]

[TD]01/06

[/TD]

[TD]29/05 (sent)

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ms Petite

[/TD]

[TD]Ireland

[/TD]

[TD]01/05

[/TD]

[TD]19/05

[/TD]

[TD]22/05

[/TD]

[TD]22/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Seth

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]01/05

[/TD]

[TD]09/05

[/TD]

[TD]18/05

[/TD]

[TD]16/05 (sent)

[/TD]

[TD]05/06

[/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Smithinoz

[/TD]

[TD]East Anglia

[/TD]

[TD]02/05

[/TD]

[TD]16/05

[/TD]

[TD] 09/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Redhelen

[/TD]

[TD]London

[/TD]

[TD]Week of 01/05

[/TD]

[TD]18/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Dumbo

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]03/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Crowded House

[/TD]

[TD]Newark, Nottingham

[/TD]

[TD]07/05

[/TD]

[TD]11/05

[/TD]

[TD]16/05

[/TD]

[TD]11/05 (sent)

[/TD]

[TD]28/05

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Garethlw

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]07/05

[/TD]

[TD]19/05

[/TD]

[TD]02/06

[/TD]

[TD]01/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Vic

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jain

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]07/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mrdavies1981

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]08/05

[/TD]

[TD]22/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Dean74

[/TD]

[TD]Sutherland

[/TD]

[TD]08/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lara24

[/TD]

[TD]Aberdeen

[/TD]

[TD]09/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Airdrie dawn

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]09/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Afterbang

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]09/05

[/TD]

[TD]24/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NPKAE

[/TD]

[TD]Ireland

[/TD]

[TD]10/05

[/TD]

[TD]31/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Tanmoy

[/TD]

[TD]India

[/TD]

[TD]10/05`

[/TD]

[TD]24/05

[/TD]

[TD]19/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]28/05

[/TD]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Vasandanivikram

[/TD]

[TD]India

[/TD]

[TD]12/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Arrumac

[/TD]

[TD]Bournemouth

[/TD]

[TD]14/05

[/TD]

[TD]21/05

[/TD]

[TD]30/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Waitingawhile

[/TD]

[TD]South Yorks

[/TD]

[TD]14/05

[/TD]

[TD]18/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Talieandtribe

[/TD]

[TD]Manchester

[/TD]

[TD]14/05

[/TD]

[TD]02/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lozzachino

[/TD]

[TD]Gloucestershire

[/TD]

[TD]14/05

[/TD]

[TD]30/05

[/TD]

[TD]30/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fergamy

[/TD]

[TD]Dublin

[/TD]

[TD]16/05

[/TD]

[TD]28/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gtdave

[/TD]

[TD]Dublin

[/TD]

[TD]16/05

[/TD]

[TD]28/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Amrgab11

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]16/05

[/TD]

[TD]31/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sophyjosh

[/TD]

[TD]Leeds

[/TD]

[TD]18/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Pablo Rodrigo

[/TD]

[TD]Bolivia

[/TD]

[TD]19/05

[/TD]

[TD]25/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Roys

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]21/05

[/TD]

[TD]26/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Pols008

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]21/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD] ??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Shelly23

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]22/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Paulharrop

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]22/05

[/TD]

[TD]26/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]THE HULLS

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]23/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Thangvan

[/TD]

[TD]Aberdeen

[/TD]

[TD]23/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Vic

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]nycplanner

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]24/05

[/TD]

[TD]02/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Tia2

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]25/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]07/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rocketship

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]28/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Noble383

[/TD]

[TD]Singapore

[/TD]

[TD]29/05

[/TD]

[TD]05/06

[/TD]

[TD]08/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Vic

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Loulouhew

[/TD]

[TD]Cardiff

[/TD]

[TD]29/05

[/TD]

[TD]02/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sh3p69

[/TD]

[TD]Hull

[/TD]

[TD]29/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chertique

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]31/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]sharmagaurava

[/TD]

[TD]India

[/TD]

[TD]31/05

[/TD]

[TD]02/06

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]SA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 616]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 8]On-shore applications 176

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]Location

[/TD]

[TD]176 applied

[/TD]

[TD]CO

[/TD]

[TD]Medicals

[/TD]

[TD]PCC

[/TD]

[TD]Pre-grant

[/TD]

[TD]Heading to

[/TD]

[TD]Granted

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Aidanofl

[/TD]

[TD]Sydney

[/TD]

[TD]02/05

[/TD]

[TD]14/05

[/TD]

[TD]10/05

[/TD]

[TD]11/05 (sent)

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]NSW

[/TD]

[TD]30/05

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mr MNC

[/TD]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]02/05

[/TD]

[TD]12/05

[/TD]

[TD]03/05

[/TD]

[TD]04/05

[/TD]

[TD]15/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Colonel

[/TD]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]08/05

[/TD]

[TD]23/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bt1703

[/TD]

[TD]Sydney

[/TD]

[TD]11/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Done

[/TD]

[TD]done

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Flossiebess

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]29/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 8]475

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]Location

[/TD]

[TD]475 applied

[/TD]

[TD]CO

[/TD]

[TD]Medicals

[/TD]

[TD]PCC

[/TD]

[TD]Granted

[/TD]

[TD]Heading to

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nitisha

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]09/05

[/TD]

[TD]14/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akmirror

[/TD]

[TD]??

[/TD]

[TD]10/05

[/TD]

[TD]25/05

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]01/06

[/TD]

[TD]WA

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

WoW Jars it must of taken ages, GrEaT WoRk... That’s goodof you to do it, think that everyone will be looking and getting a bit jealousat the people getting a CO in 4 days LoL... every day the first thing we do ischeck the emails hoping to have that CO...

At the moment looks like we will be moving in November so sounds good to me. If my husband has any say in it plan would be a few beers in Little Creatures...... Where do you hope to be living? We will be NOR but not sure where yet - rentals look like a nightmare!!

Finally found out today why we have had no progress since the 18th May. The assessing authority for my husbands occupation is CASA (equivalent of our CAA) and DIAC sent an e-mail to CASA just to confirm my husbands qualifications and the guy at CASA was off on holiday and then deleted the e-mail so has just contacted us today to say he deleted it and can't get it back again so can we tell DIAC to re-send - AAAahhhhhh....... Not that easy when we have had no contact from our CO but we have set a message via the DIAC website so hopefully it will find it's way to the right department.

I was also reading yesterday about messasges from CO's asking for meds to be done with-in 7 days and definitely before the the end of June. Are there many of you in this position? This whole CASA thing may take a while to sort out, our medical centre is a 300 mile round trip and they tend to be booked up 3 weeks ahead. This coupled with the fact I am recovering from pretty major surgery and my husband can't get time off work when we can get an appointment is not filling me with a warm and fuzzy feeling.......... oh god I think I will be in shock if we ever actually get this visa!!

Wow!! What a numpty (the CASA guy)!!! You must be pulling your hair out by now. Good luck with that and your medicals too. But yeah, a few beers sounds great.

We are still undecided as to where to live. Figured it made sense to have a good look around when we go over. No idea where we'll end up job wise either, so we will just go with the flow for now :-)

WoW Jars it must of taken ages, GrEaT WoRk... That’s goodof you to do it, think that everyone will be looking and getting a bit jealousat the people getting a CO in 4 days LoL... every day the first thing we do ischeck the emails hoping to have that CO...

Looking back now it looks more like I am a train/plane spotter lol. :laugh:

Your CO will come - hang on in there...

Guest luch

Hi all,

I was just wondering if people emailed, couriered, or uploaded their PCCs. We received ours today and I am just trying to figure out how to best transmit them. The request for more info from our co said that we could upload or email them but then the "requested document checklist" seemed to suggest that originals were required which would mean courier. (BTW we could not just scan the originals because the original document is black and white so we had to get it notarized to add colour to the copy). Thanks

Hi all,

I was just wondering if people emailed, couriered, or uploaded their PCCs. We received ours today and I am just trying to figure out how to best transmit them. The request for more info from our co said that we could upload or email them but then the "requested document checklist" seemed to suggest that originals were required which would mean courier. (BTW we could not just scan the originals because the original document is black and white so we had to get it notarized to add colour to the copy). Thanks

I uploaded scans of mine in PDF format. I had to get PCCs from three separate jurisdictions and they were all in black and white.

Archived