DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John how she can say that it is not stamped by manager? They always say they cannot say whether its drc or non drc???? Which lady has told you that thing... D one who speaks at 131881....

I didnt get her name i'm afraid. those were her words though, 'not stamped by processing manager which would suggest non drc'

I'm waiting for a reply from my MA.

Guest natalie1985

thought you all might like to see the response my MA has just sent me when he enquired about my visa yesterday:::

I’ve received the following;

YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE PERTH EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS) AND REGIONAL SPONSORED MIGRATION SCHEME (RSMS) PROCESSING CENTRE.

LATEST UPDATE – 3 September 2012

Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of June

At present we are trying to resolve how we move forward in the most efficient manner with the volume of cases we have on hand, but we are in the process of recommencing allocating cases from our pipeline.

However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months. Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.

If you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.

The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on 15 February 2012.

Once your application is allocated to a case officer, they are expected to assess the case in the following working week.

They may decide the application at that time. If this happens they will write advising of the decision.

If it will take longer for a decision to be made they will write advising that they are your case officer and providing their contact details.

It would be appreciated if you could refrain from making general “status” enquiries to the case officer. This is especially applicable where your application is within service standards.

If you do not think your application has been allocated to a case officer and your application was lodged more than a week earlier than the applicable allocation date published above, please make this clear in your email. We will get back to you in such a situation.

Slightly worried that they are considering our application as non DRC as we have had nothing in writing confirming it is DRC. Just emailed my MA now and I am waiting to see what he says....at least we know ish were they are up to in Perth even if the last update was 03/09/12

Guest crusty10003

Anybody lodge a DRC in Perth June 2012?

Hey everybody,lodged my application DRC 119 RSMS Perth June 27th and still waiting for a case officer.Just wondering have any of you guys that lodged around the same time been allocated a case officer yet. Its been nearly 13 weeks and and from there last updat they said it would be 10 - 12 weeks.

SOME APPLICATION applied on 28/june/2012 they already got CO .and some of them end of june application already got there approval .but my application 26/june 119DRC AND I M STILL WAITING what u think guys may be i going to get grant letter strait away thats why i did"t heard anything yet?

Guest jessieperth

Hi Crusty10003,

I lodged my application on 27th. June.DRC Still waiting for final decision. My friend lodged 26th June ,he was assigned a CO on 28th ,August and need further documents. MA just submited all dox last week ,he is still waiting .............

Guest natalie1985

27th June Perth 857 - still waiting - actually wondering if we are definately DRC - had nothing in writing - emailed me MA twice now to say we wont confirmation as I paid for an MA specifically to avoid pipeline processing but no response as yet!!

also I thought we had a CO as we had an email with acknowledgements etc from a CO, but recently we emailed him and he no longer works in the RSMS /ENS processing teams...So now we dont know anything...it would be good to know that all have all got CO's and a timescale on how long a decision will be as I feel like I cant plan nothing at the minute...starting to annoy me esp as we were told 6-8 weeks initally now its over 13!!

This what my agent says:

*Please be advised RSMS cases for late June lodgements are taking about 12-16 weeks to assign case officers. As such we are likely to hear back over the coming few weeks regarding your case. We are not able to make status enquiries as this only floods the RSMS team with enquiries and the response will only be that your case is still awaiting allocation to a case officer, we have been asked by DIAC not to make enquiries for our clients as it only diverts their time to answering enquiries rather than processing applications

27th June Perth 857 - still waiting - actually wondering if we are definately DRC - had nothing in writing - emailed me MA twice now to say we wont confirmation as I paid for an MA specifically to avoid pipeline processing but no response as yet!!

also I thought we had a CO as we had an email with acknowledgements etc from a CO, but recently we emailed him and he no longer works in the RSMS /ENS processing teams...So now we dont know anything...it would be good to know that all have all got CO's and a timescale on how long a decision will be as I feel like I cant plan nothing at the minute...starting to annoy me esp as we were told 6-8 weeks initally now its over 13!!

I wish we all knew if our applications were accepted as DRC or not - it would help us manage our wait time as there is a big difference bet 12 wks and 9 months for a CO allocation. I have a terrible feeling mine has gone to the pipeline.

I understand what u mean about life on hold. Bur even if it takes longer than planned, most DRC cases should be quicker than if you applied and were put in the pipeline.

I'm sure there will be an update on the processing times this wk.

Guest crusty10003

hey guys, My MA told me that immigration would have notified him already if it was decided that my application was not classified as decision ready.

hey guys, My MA told me that immigration would have notified him already if it was decided that my application was not classified as decision ready.

Really interesting crusty! I guess that makes sense - if a MA submits an application as decision ready and it isn't, the MA probably gets a strike and from what I read online on the DRC guidelines, 3 strikes and the MA can't submit further DRC applications. Would be unfair if DIAC only told the MA after the 3 strikes as its not allowing for genuine mistakes to be recified.

Ive been emailing the processing centre all day and getting the same 3rd Sept update - I worried they may block me soon lol!

congratulations Jsimth. You rock. Mine is similar case to you lodged on 4 June Paramatta DRC. Hoping to hear something good son.

Hi everyone

Here's my timeline:

Parramatta Office

857 DRC Nomination + DRC Application Lodge: 12.06.2012

Acknowledgement Letter: 12.06.2012 (Yes, same day)

PR Approved: 20.09.2012

No CO allocation notification, straight approval. Duration: 14 weeks, 2 days.

Hope this helps. You guys are next.

Cheers!

Hi everyone

Here's my timeline:

Parramatta Office

857 DRC Nomination + DRC Application Lodge: 12.06.2012

Acknowledgement Letter: 12.06.2012 (Yes, same day)

PR Approved: 20.09.2012

No CO allocation notification, straight approval. Duration: 14 weeks, 2 days.

Hope this helps. You guys are next.

Cheers!

Congrats Mate! Ray of hope there for us applicants...

Quick question. Does a DRC Nomination have to be lodged along with DRC Visa application?

i.e. For DRC do both need to be lodged simultaneously ? I can check with a lawyer but I'd like to know real world experience as well.

Congrats Mate! Ray of hope there for us applicants...

Quick question. Does a DRC Nomination have to be lodged along with DRC Visa application?

i.e. For DRC do both need to be lodged simultaneously ? I can check with a lawyer but I'd like to know real world experience as well.

Hi there and thanks. My advice is it's best to lodge both DRC at the same time so it is allocated to the same CO. If not lodged the same time, it will take time. If the other one is non-DRC, it goes to the pipeline. :(

Okey i just called DIAC and they said that someone recently looked up into ur case then i asked is it case officer he replied that we cant tell that ( now i have no idea what does it mean ? ) then he said if no one contacted u till 15 november then ask ur MA to give us a call for followup......then i asked that my file was DRC so how no one contacted me from last 7 months he said some times caseofficers put ur case into non DRC pipeline ... Lolz what is this???

So thats what reply i got from DIAC after 7 months and he also said to me processing time is 5 to 8 months so still 1 month to go so have patience.... Omg seriously.

Archived