DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

hi all,

So i have called IMMI and also emailed as I really need to get a briding visa. Turns out I dont have a CO!!! They could also not confirm that my application is confirmed as decision ready.

I asked them for a non generic response re the bridging Visa and this is what I have through:

As mentioned in the automated response to your email, PESE is experiencing significant workload pressures due to the very high number of applications lodged in June 2012. Online lodged applications are also increasing in number. Although we endeavor to prioritise allocating decision ready applications, it is difficult at this stage to meet the service standards that we have for decision ready cases. Your patience regarding this transition period is much appreciated.

Unfortunately since your client's application was lodged at the end of June it is unlikely it will be allocated and processed within five weeks. Your clients may apply for a Bridging Visa B anytime now up until one to two weeks before they wish to depart in order to give us plenty of time to grant it.

Looks like were all gonna have to wait another 2 months or so!!! GREAT!!!

Hi natalie~~ do you apply in Perth Office? Quite concern the timeframe in Parramatta.....

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? That's sound interesting~~ What did they ask?? Did they give your office manager any time frame about your case?

no, they asked my employer if i have started job there already or not. answer was no bcz i have 20 hours workpermit. and then he said we will process this file quickly and you can have your worker on job ASAP

Guest jacob88
no, they asked my employer if i have started job there already or not. answer was no bcz i have 20 hours workpermit. and then he said we will process this file quickly and you can have your worker on job ASAP

are u still on a student visa? and the visa allows u to work unlimited hours unless u are still studying...

Guest natalie1985

I applied in Perth.

Blossom we had an email with acknowledge, invoice for application etc like 3 attached file with a case officers name. When my MA emailed him Re bridging visa when WHV was expiring he said he had moved department and was no longer dealing with my application. When I called IMMI they sed this was not uncommon and CO can change depending on the stage they are at. Get the impression that it was an assumption. Dont actually think they looked at my application properly as they said I needed to email the department. looks like i'm gonna have to apply for the bridging VISA B...hope this gets approved with no dramas as its just a holiday!!

I got mine really easily. I have heard of people having issues. Have you been in the country long? I think I had been for three years without leaving, and was visiting my best mate half way. I don't think this would have made much difference as he was a nice lad. :-)

Guest natalie1985

been here 14 months, but was told our visa would be approved within 6-8 weeks...so we booked it on the assumption it would go through...19 weeks now and not further along the line!!! I reckon they are prioritising the new visa's. There processing times are a week...online or not - a DCR application should tick all the boxes like an online application would so why is there a massive difference in processing times...its becoming a joke!

Guest natalie1985

Went into IMMI yesterday and got our bridging Visa for our holiday on the spot!! what a relief...We asked when we were there when they expect our application to be approved:

RSMS 857 Perth - Application received 28June2012 - NO CO as Yet and estimated time for a decision February 2013!

Hi guys,

Today i got approval

Applied 6/29 drc parramata

ack letter 10/28

nomi 11/2

visa 11/2 (i need to pay english tuiion for my wife)

I know Waiting is hard but you all will get a good news

119 offshore, non DRC, currently the applicant is onshore

does any body know how many days CO will give the applicant to leave Australia once medical report is submitted?

I think you have 28 days after Pre-grant letter (that is not when you just submit the required additional documents like in your case the medicals). You have to wait for your CO saying that you have to leave the country to get completely granted with the visa.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest natalie1985

Hi All,

Anyone been approved recently.

I have been contacted by IMMI this week requesting for information that we sent to the RCB. Had to resend the employment contract, company had to send 2012 Tax info to show they can sustain my partners wages for the next 2 yrs and also the RCB certificate. I know we sent them in seperately due to the delay, but this was supposed to be received months ago!! not sure whether this will delay or spend up our application process as at least now we know they are doing something with our application!!

hi everyone,

i am in big problem , i have lodged 119 visa on 28/06/2012 at parramatta center as cook, acknow,letter 3rd july,2012 and still waiting. i am on bridging visa and my case is in MRT. just yesterday i received email from my lawyer that my MRT case is open and the hearing is on 3rd, jan, 2013. anybody know, how to extend my stay here?. until my 119 visa granted from immigration, please give me the current proccessing time of parramatta center. thanks

congratulation to all who granted their visa. and wish me best luck

hi everyone,

i am in big problem , i have lodged 119 visa on 28/06/2012 at parramatta center as cook, acknow,letter 3rd july,2012 and still waiting. i am on bridging visa and my case is in MRT. just yesterday i received email from my lawyer that my MRT case is open and the hearing is on 3rd, jan, 2013. anybody know, how to extend my stay here?. until my 119 visa granted from immigration, please give me the current proccessing time of parramatta center. thanks

congratulation to all who granted their visa. and wish me best luck

this is from yesterday:

Parramatta

ENS 16 May 2012

RSMS 7 May 2012

Melbourne

ENS 20 January 2012

RSMS 20 January 2012

Perth

ENS 18 June 2012

RSMS 20 March 2012

What do you mean that your case is in MRT? Also are you DRC?

Hi All,

Anyone been approved recently.

I have been contacted by IMMI this week requesting for information that we sent to the RCB. Had to resend the employment contract, company had to send 2012 Tax info to show they can sustain my partners wages for the next 2 yrs and also the RCB certificate. I know we sent them in seperately due to the delay, but this was supposed to be received months ago!! not sure whether this will delay or spend up our application process as at least now we know they are doing something with our application!!

That looks like someone is handling your application so shouldn't take much longer after you will have provided the required documents.