DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest natalie1985

congratulations everyone!!! seems everyone who submitted same day as us has been approved!!! hopefully ours goes through soon!!! Think its because of the RCB delay and the certifcate approval was sent after the application!! For those who submitted their applications in Perth, did you send the RCB approval and the application together or were any of you in the same boat as us, whereby the RCB was delayed so we were forced to submit seperated??

congratulations everyone!!! seems everyone who submitted same day as us has been approved!!! hopefully ours goes through soon!!! Think its because of the RCB delay and the certifcate approval was sent after the application!! For those who submitted their applications in Perth, did you send the RCB approval and the application together or were any of you in the same boat as us, whereby the RCB was delayed so we were forced to submit seperated??

same situation...rcb application on the 7th of June, approved late in july and submitted around the end of the month...still waiting (Nom+App DRC, 119, Perth on the 28th of June)

when did you lodge your application?

Guest Luca kl

An update for my case, I hope will help others to evaluate the progress.

(Nomination approved 2-feb-2012)

Applied DRC-ENS 186 : 30- july (start)-Parramatta

AKN Letter : 11-Sep ( 6 weeks)

CO: assigned today 20-Nov (16 weeks)

No decision yet, will keep posting...

My PR has at long last come through wooooooo hoooooooo :)

Applied Perth RSMS 857 27th June 2012

Good Luck Everyone :) x

Congratulation baby :) let me ask you a couple of infos:

. for what job position did you apply?

. are you LowRisk?

. did you get the approval today or is dated a couple of days ago but your MA got it only today?

thx again congrats

Edited by tarrat

Congratulations. Feels great doesn't it!

Yes it does! I think this forum and its members have provided a lot of information that I would expect receiving from DIAC, but unfortunately 'people our business' is interpreted by DIAC as 'people = generating money'. Honestly, I have never been treated like this in my whole life, and if Australian businesses would operate like DIAC we would not get PR, as those companies would have been out of business before a decision was made on our visa applications.

I have suffered a lot... but I have already made up my mind that I do not want to get an Australian passport! I have had plenty of time to come up with alternative strategies.

Good luck to all those waiting for an outcome on their visa applications...

Edited by Ocumare61

Guest crusty10003
Hey all, my 857 was granted on Thursday. Relived and very happy. I applied 28th June, decision ready in Perth and from low risk country. Hang in there everybody, your time will come. I might even grow a mullet. Nah, sod that.

Well done mate join the club!!!

Guest RockyKhera

Hi all, I applied non drc 187 rsms visa on 19 th nov, through Melbourne processing centre, could someone plz help me that till what month the applications for non drc 187 visa are allocated to case officers in Mel office? As u all know that we are waiting very desperatly .. Thank u.

Hi all, I applied non drc 187 rsms visa on 19 th nov, through Melbourne processing centre, could someone plz help me that till what month the applications for non drc 187 visa are allocated to case officers in Mel office? As u all know that we are waiting very desperatly .. Thank u.

This is the drc timeline. There is a 187 timeline. You would be best off asking on there.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all, my 857 was granted on Thursday. Relived and very happy. I applied 28th June, decision ready in Perth and from low risk country. Hang in there everybody, your time will come. I might even grow a mullet. Nah, sod that.

Congrats!!! I am still waiting for the good news..

• 1 month later...

hi

applied 187 dc

rcb approval 8/8/12

nomination 20/8/12

visa applied 21/8/12

nomiation ack received 26/9/12

visa ack recived 15/10/12

No update after that, any information on timeline

thanks

Edited by baaloo

Well now my MA finally recieved this from my CO.... Bit weird but atleast some movement.... CO email below here but i dnt know wat xactly he wants to tell us.

Thank you for the inquiries into the progress of your clients nomination and visa application regarding $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ As I previously advised, various departmental processing and checks may be undertaken prior to the nomination and visa decision.

Although the application was lodged by you as ‘Decision Ready’ we must ensure that all applications meet the mandatory requirements for approval and this is taking longer than service standards. I will be continuing to work on your clients application and I will be sending you a separate email concerning some additional information I require the from nominator – $$$$$$

MA has spoken to DIAC at Parramatta today. Apparently they are still processing June 2012 applications and only a very few post 1st July. I can't believe that it is taking so long. As our 186 DRC was lodged end of August, looks like we are in for a very long wait. Not a happy bunny!