DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a great thread. Hi am also thinking of putting in a DRC app. Do you mind telling me if the form to be used is the 47es. My MA has given be a big client information form to fill--its ever so long and asks details of all travel outside the country over the last 10 yrs by all the members of the family. My suspicion is that it is a generic form and that much of info isnt necessary for the application. Can you confirm if this is information that you need on the Form please...

Hi whoiam .. I still rememmber fotm 47es im not sure but i think my employer signed it in front of my MA and he gave us few forms one was form 80 as well i guess and my MA filled my all forms i gave him all the docs .. U have to give ur passport details as well where u travelled and when all is necessary .. I hope That helps

Guest hotelier

Visa type : 119 DRC for QLD(Nomination and Visa application)

Office : Paramatta,NSW

Lodgement date : 6th of march 2012

Acknowledgement : 16th march

CO : Not yet

Decision : Pending

Well cant see many getting CO ... Sad now almost 4 weeks . No movement yet

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xybdpe

hi sandhu you are right on Friday i went see my MA and he said immi asked for more docs for his some of DRC clients.its been weeks even more than month in some cases since he supplied DOCS but immi not granting visas .....dont know what they up to???

Hi whoiam .. I still rememmber fotm 47es im not sure but i think my employer signed it in front of my MA and he gave us few forms one was form 80 as well i guess and my MA filled my all forms i gave him all the docs .. U have to give ur passport details as well where u travelled and when all is necessary .. I hope That helps

Thanks very much Sandhu!

Yea pkb ... One of my friends got CO till 12th feb still no decision .... Hopefully it wont happen to us .. Well we havent got CO yet ... Wtssss going on ? Wat else ur MA said .. Any updated timeline given to u

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xlizz4

hi,

sandhu i m new in this forum. how u find out ur application haven`t got co yet, is it possible. would u pls let me know how is possible. i lodged my nomination with lawyer.i do appreciate that & best wishes for ur application.

Guest xiaowanzi
Okies my friend who was waiting from last 2 months after getting CO on 12 feb 12 he just got his approval ..... He applied on 14 th dec 11 drc 119

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pgiyrh

3.5 months?!

I have a question if CO ask for more doc, will the application still be DRC? or be put in the pipeline

Thanks