DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest natalie1985

Just been searching google to see if there is anymore information out there. Found this:

RSMS Visa Applications Australia 01072012

The volume of applications lodged in the last weeks of June required staff to focus on receipting applications. For most of the thousands of applications received we still need to: enter the case into our systems; assess bridging visa eligibility; issue acknowledgement letters; and create case files. We expect that these tasks will take most of July 2012 to complete.

If you currently hold a visa and this visa will expire in July please ensure this is highlighted in an email to us (our clients) so we will liaise with DIAC, so you will not be an unlawful person. DIAC has indicated to us that they will seek to ensure that the bridging visa is decided as quickly as possible. NOTE from DIAC“For all other June applicants please wait until at least August to make any follow-up enquiry about your application. We cannot respond to progress enquiries for these applications before then.”Applications lodged with DIAC post-1 July 2012From 1 July 2012 all applications must be made online. Applications can be e-lodged. We note that applicants may experience any difficulties with this process. VIC Processing Times as at 6 July 2012

To receive receipting information and acknowledgement letter: Six Weeks. Enquiries for applications less than six weeks from lodgement will not be responded to other than via this automated resonse.

If your situation is urgent (eg your visa is expiring in the next two weeks) please email using the email heading URGENT VISA EXPIRING ../ ../.. or URGENT BVB Required for Travel ../../..

We are currently allocating applications for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

Once your application is allocated for assessment, you will only be contacted if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. Please be aware that the Department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information or seeking further input from you.

If your enquiry is unrelated to ENS or RSMS, we are not in a position to help you further.

It was a a legal website, but thought it may be useful to some people! Although I think it is looking on non DRC given the dates in Perth as January!!!

Guest w79661

Thanks for sharing.

Actually I am so shocked by the status from Parramatta office.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Dose this mean ENS and RSMS lodged in Parramatta office have to wait for more than 8 months?

Guest natalie1985

yeh thats true.... i am just trying to find something out there to give us an update, but there doesn't seem to be any timescales!

Really tempted to email or call DIAC by my MA tells me it does you no favours!!! can't win!!

Guest Gagans88

Hi Everyone jst want saY THANK YOU for ur informative posts....always give me positive energy While waiting for 857 visa.

today I hve got my visa and nomination approved from Sydney.plz have a look on my timeline .it might be give you some idea abt how long they take at the moment

RSMS 857: Drc both nomination and visa , Paper Parramatta ,for Queensland

Nomination certified:-21/05/12;

Application lodged :-30/05/12;

Application acknowledged 02/06/12;

Visa and nomination approved 23/08/12 no case officer allocation information received and no additional information asked

Hi Everyone jst want saY THANK YOU for ur informative posts....always give me positive energy While waiting for 857 visa.

today I hve got my visa and nomination approved from Sydney.plz have a look on my timeline .it might be give you some idea abt how long they take at the moment

Visa and nomination approved 23/08/12 no case officer allocation information received and no additional information asked

congratulations mate

what is your occupation?

Hi

can u tell me from whch country u r?

Guest natalie1985

Good to see someone has been granted their visa recently!!! :)

Anyone had a visa approved in Perth recently? xxxxx

Guest crusty10003
Good to see someone has been granted their visa recently!!! :)

Anyone had a visa approved in Perth recently? xxxxx

Natalie i am on the same boat as yourself and i havent heard any word from Perth recently

Guest crusty10003
Hi Everyone!

Has anyone passed thru security checks in his visa?

hey what exactly do you man by 'passes thru security checks'?

Guest jacob88
I am hanging since 2 months for further checks on my visa application ... besides nomination approved and CO assigned ... I applied on 08th June

Where did u apply?

Guest crusty10003

it probably just takes time to check all your employment references and stuff like like..what occupation and was it a decision ready application .

it probably just takes time to check all your employment references and stuff like like..what occupation and was it a decision ready application .

I really dont know; haven't heard any checks on this visa ... right now I'm on 475 visa and already gone thru these checks on my current visa ... It was decision ready, chemical engr - 7 yr experience, no exemption ... CO on 4th July 2012, applied nomination + application 08th June; no additional docs asked ... hardluck to go thru these checks once again ...:arghh:

Guest crusty10003

Hang in there mate.if you passed all the checks before then you will have nothing to worry about.

I really dont know; haven't heard any checks on this visa ... right now I'm on 475 visa and already gone thru these checks on my current visa ... It was decision ready, chemical engr - 7 yr experience, no exemption ... CO on 4th July 2012, applied nomination + application 08th June; no additional docs asked ... hardluck to go thru these checks once again ...:arghh:

To anyone waiting to hear from Parramatta and hasn't seen the new update, here is a section of the quote below. 10-12 weeks is their estimate for Decision ready cases to be allocated - a BIG difference from 2-4 weeks which was quoted in June but at least it gives those of us waiting to hear from Parramatta a sense of timings.

9 weeks for me this Friday - though I probably shouldn't get too excited YET :)

LATEST UPDATE – 23 August 2012

Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of June

At present we are trying to resolve how we move forward in the most efficient manner with the volume of cases we have on hand, but we are in the process of recommencing allocating cases from our pipeline.

However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months. Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.

Certified DecisionReady Applications

The issue of volume also impacts agent certified “decision ready” cases, where we also have several months worth of cases to allocate. This cohort of applications remains a first priority for DIAC but sheer numbers of applications received means that allocation to case officers is taking 10 – 12 weeks at the moment which is considerably longer than our usual published time frame of three weeks to allocate to a case officer.

Please be assured that we are seeking to allocate cases as quickly as possible but please do not make current status requests unless your application is outside the allocation timeframes outlined later in this message.

We thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Guest natalie1985

Hi Sunshine and Smiles,

Where did you get this information?? was there any updates on the Perth processing times?

I am also 9 weeks, but at the Perth office! if the Perth times are the same a Parratha then it looks like ours should have a decision in time for our visa expiry on the 19th Sept!!! fingers crossed :) x

Guest crusty10003
Hi Sunshine and Smiles,

Where did you get this information?? was there any updates on the Perth processing times?

I am also 9 weeks, but at the Perth office! if the Perth times are the same a Parratha then it looks like ours should have a decision in time for our visa expiry on the 19th Sept!!! fingers crossed :) x

Yes Perth times are the same as Paramatta. i emailed them yesterday and got a reply back that it would be 10 - 12 weeks for DRC RSMS/ENS applications to be allocated a case officer

Guest jacob88
Yes Perth times are the same as Paramatta. i emailed them yesterday and got a reply back that it would be 10 - 12 weeks for DRC RSMS/ENS applications to be allocated a case officer

How abt processing date for perth? As same as paramatta? Now paramatta is on march 27 or sth like than when perth is still doing jan 4.

Guest crusty10003
How abt processing date for perth? As same as paramatta? Now paramatta is on march 27 or sth like than when perth is still doing jan 4.

hey this is the email i got back from Perth Center of excellence

YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE PERTH EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS) AND REGIONAL SPONSORED MIGRATION SCHEME (RSMS) PROCESSING CENTRE.

**This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

Reminder: POLICY QUESTIONS FROM REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENTSThe Agents Gateway provides information for registered migration agents on visa applications, legislation, registration as well as useful links resources. An on-line form is provided for migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. Registered Migration Agents should re-direct policy enquiries using this on-line form: http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/contact/feedback/

LATEST UPDATE – 23 August 2012

Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of June

At present we are trying to resolve how we move forward in the most efficient manner with the volume of cases we have on hand, but we are in the process of recommencing allocating cases from our pipeline.

However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months. Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.

Certified DecisionReady Applications

The issue of volume also impacts agent certified “decision ready” cases, where we also have several months worth of cases to allocate. This cohort of applications remains a first priority for DIAC but sheer numbers of applications received means that allocation to case officers is taking 10 – 12 weeks at the moment which is considerably longer than our usual published time frame of three weeks to allocate to a case officer.

Please be assured that we are seeking to allocate cases as quickly as possible but please do not make current status requests unless your application is outside the allocation timeframes outline later in this message.

We thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Applications lodged with DIAC post-1 July 2012

Information about the new subclasses (186 and 187) can be accessed via the following address on the DIAC website http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/

From 1 July 2012 all applications must be made online. The e-lodgement link can be accessed from the following page on the DIAC website:http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/ens-rsms.htm

Whilst the Department’s online systems may work on other browsers it is recommend that you use Microsoft Explorer or Firefox. This is to ensure that they can use the full functionality of our online services.

At a minimum you should be using:

Internet Explorer - Version 8 or higher (Note: Must have the current patch for IE8)

Firefox - Version 11 or higher

GChrome - Version 11 or higher

Safari - Version 5 or higher

Important: Users may be required to change their browser settings to enable the use of DIAC online services. This includes enabling Cookies and JavaScript.

Further information is available on the website

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/browser_problems.htm

When commencing an application you will note that there is a 'Print' option on the bottom left hand side. Selecting this option will render a PDF application form with the standard questions and any answers entered. This can be selected at any stage through the application process.

In addition to this, clients can save the application at any time once they create an account after page 4. All pages leading up to this point relate to your personal bio data information, birth, passports, relationship status, other names and citizenships. This is standard on any departmental form.

The online form is interactive, meaning based on your individual circumstances and answers to specific questions the form will expand to capture additional information. If you answer 'yes' to a question you will be required to provide further information or evidence to support that answer.

As stated once saved, clients can logout and return to the application at any stage.

The processing centres are not in a position to assist you with e-lodgement issues. If you are writing about an e-lodgement difficulty please not expect a response other than this auto reply.

If you experience any difficulties with this process please ensure that you are familiar with the material at http://skillselect.govspace.gov.au/ The Service Centre, on 131 881, can also assist with any issues you may be having with lodging applications online.

NB: ENS and RSMS visas have been branded, and located on the DIAC website, within the SkillSelect group of Visas. This does not mean that clients need to use the actual SkillSelect system to lodge ENS and RSMS visas. SkillSelect would only be expected to be used where an employer wishes to nominate a person they have identified through their expression of interest on the SkillSelect system.

i think there is thousand years experience on this thread...............i just joined it. very new to RSMS . Do have many questions. i am a qualified cook in Adelaide. my employer is agreed to sponsor me (finally).

1 -is July rush is over?

2- whts the processing time difference between DRC and NON DRC ?

3- How long Adelaide rcb will take in nomination approval? do they still busy?

4 is Adelaide rcb is too fussy?

5-is there is someone who applied after july?

really appreciate the replies. many thanks.

Archived