register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Kayleigh88

HELP! Advice needed for AHPRA CV!

Hello there,

LA Familia here, also jumping on the band wagon, although it has been 3 years since the last person asked for help. can someone with a kind heart send me a sample of their CV? Thank you in advance. Email is

Edited by CaptainC
Email address removed - please use PM to exchange personal contact details

Take a deep breath and prepare yourself for the joys of APHRA. In respect of your questions:

1 -Personal information is just what it says its, I didnt put a personal staement in this bit because I wasn't applying for a job

2- Qualifying examinations I put my academic qualifications there eg. diploma in nursing, BSc Hons Midwifery, PGDip Public Health and put my qualifications eg. registered nurse, registered midwife etc in the qualifications obtained.

3- Academic transcript, it needs to be a breakdown of your degree/diploma from your uni and for the courses that also confered registration with the NMC it also needs to have a breakdown of hours. I requested mine from my unis and had the orignal notorised by notary and that was accepted. You can ask the uni to send it direct but I prefered the knowledge that I had done it myself.

4- Clinical/procedural skills, yes just put in all the things your competent at and any relevant certificates.

5- Intern/observership, I didnt do anything about that and left that section out completely and was absolutely fine.

If it helps I could send you a copy of my CV if you want to see what mine looked like, I also have electronic copies of the documents I sent to them if you want to see what my transcripts look like. PM me your private email and will send them to you.

My application to APHRA was approved without any hiccups in under a month.

Kirstie xx

Hi Kirstie,

Hope you can send a sample copy of your CV too. That would be a great help for me.

Thanks,

Ivy

Edited by CaptainC
Email address removed - please use PM to exchange personal contact information

We advise a huge bucket of caution on this website when people ask for a copy of someone's cv. There have been people harvesting people's information. We advise nobody to send someone they don't know any of their personal details.

Please see above post from 2013 - please use caution when offering any personal details.

If you feel comfortable offering CV's to other members, then please consider masking any personal details first.

Thanks

CaptainC

PomsInOz Moderator

Ship's Master - Permanent Resident - PomsInOz Forum Moderator

Take a deep breath and prepare yourself for the joys of APHRA. In respect of your questions:

1 -Personal information is just what it says its, I didnt put a personal staement in this bit because I wasn't applying for a job

2- Qualifying examinations I put my academic qualifications there eg. diploma in nursing, BSc Hons Midwifery, PGDip Public Health and put my qualifications eg. registered nurse, registered midwife etc in the qualifications obtained.

3- Academic transcript, it needs to be a breakdown of your degree/diploma from your uni and for the courses that also confered registration with the NMC it also needs to have a breakdown of hours. I requested mine from my unis and had the orignal notorised by notary and that was accepted. You can ask the uni to send it direct but I prefered the knowledge that I had done it myself.

4- Clinical/procedural skills, yes just put in all the things your competent at and any relevant certificates.

5- Intern/observership, I didnt do anything about that and left that section out completely and was absolutely fine.

If it helps I could send you a copy of my CV if you want to see what mine looked like, I also have electronic copies of the documents I sent to them if you want to see what my transcripts look like. PM me your private email and will send them to you.

Kirstie xx

Good day,

I've been searching cv sample in the net yet it doesn't fit the AHPRA format. I'm quite not sure also which info i have to include. I hope any one here with a generous heart can help me out for this by sending your sample CV's..thank u and God bless..

Hi there

I am currently trying to write my CV for AHPRA and struggling! Would anyone be able to send their CV to provide me with guidance as to how to compose it? Thankyou!

Hi Kirstie,

I realise this post is quite old now but I was wondering would it be possible to see a copy of your CV please? I am about to apply for AHPRA as a physiotherapist and would be great to see a sample CV.

Thank you!!

Shauna :)

hi

i have jus recently joined and im also struggling to write the cv .if you got that cv sample may you pliz send me too.

Hello,

I have just recently joined. I would like to apply for nursing, but struggling with CV wriitng. If I can have a sample of CV, would be grateful.

Thanks

Hii .......:plz help me just needed help for making cv.It looks hard someone send me the copy of CV so that I can make mine.I shall be very thankful to u.

Edited by Gurpreet pear

On 3/21/2012 at 05:08, tomabbie said:

Kirstie xx

hi,could u pls send me your copy of resume.thanks

Hi is anyone still available to send me a copy of their CV, please? I am truly stuck and just getting more and more frustrated with the format. It would really be appreciated!! Please PM me!