176's lodged October 2011

helene73

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vickchick70

I applied online on the 29th Sep and do not have a CO yet - the website says all applications up to the 30th have been assigned a CO !!! Doh - where's mine ??!!

I applied online on the 29th Sep and do not have a CO yet - the website says all applications up to the 30th have been assigned a CO !!! Doh - where's mine ??!!

On a long coffee break ;)

I bet you have a email by the end of the week requesting your meds and police checks. Won't be long now babe :) x

wow, I've got a case officer already! Documents all changed to 'met' just outstanding on police check (in the post to them) and medicals (yet to book)

Congrats!!!! I knew it would fly in for you!! Hope you've still got your fingers crossed for us lot that are on the 175 slow boat to oz! Lol

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Anyone here in this group that is going to a doctor that is not EHealth registered. Our doctor will need to send the docs to Australia however don't know yet where too. We do have a CO, but they are still checking some extra documents that they requested and we have our medical appointment November 1.

Other questions, do you upload the police records or do you have to mail them to Australia?

Anyone here in this group that is going to a doctor that is not EHealth registered. Our doctor will need to send the docs to Australia however don't know yet where too. We do have a CO, but they are still checking some extra documents that they requested and we have our medical appointment November 1.

Other questions, do you upload the police records or do you have to mail them to Australia?

Meds by post isn't much of an issue. They always have to be sent to global health in Sydney, regardless of where your CO is located.

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/where_to_send_australian_visa_medical_results/

Thanks Littlegreenman. You just know the answers to everything. Highly appreciated.

No problem... that is the result of no CO being assigned and impatiently trying to pre-empt whatever I can. Going mad waiting for that email from the CO since we are going to leave the country for two weeks on Monday and I need a letter from the CO to be able to ask for an exception to be issued a police cert here in Singapore. :goofy:

No problem... that is the result of no CO being assigned and impatiently trying to pre-empt whatever I can. Going mad waiting for that email from the CO since we are going to leave the country for two weeks on Monday and I need a letter from the CO to be able to ask for an exception to be issued a police cert here in Singapore. :goofy:

Don't worry Littlegreenman. You will have a CO assigned shortly. for sure this week. Things are happening so quickly and then we are all in OZ by the end of the year. Are you going to Perth too?

Don't worry Littlegreenman. You will have a CO assigned shortly. for sure this week. Things are happening so quickly and then we are all in OZ by the end of the year. Are you going to Perth too?

You are so right. Just got an email from my CO at 5.28pm Adelaide time :jiggy:

Yes, heading to Perth as well.

Nice one greenman :cool:

Is your application pre-loaded and has your CO asked for any other information?

Still waiting here :err:

I feel sort of bad for jumping the queue. Sorry about that :wink:

We couldn't front load everything since Singapore won't issues us police certs without a letter to them from DIAC.

So our CO only requested the police certs and medical.

I feel sort of bad for jumping the queue. Sorry about that :wink:

We couldn't front load everything since Singapore won't issues us police certs without a letter to them from DIAC.

So our CO only requested the police certs and medical.

I should feel bad too, but I reckon the rest of you will get a CO soon and then I'll get stuck on the 'final checks' stage! Time will tell.

Littlegreenman - you gone online to check your status? Has everything gone to met for you too except for medical and police checks?

Congrats!!!! I knew it would fly in for you!! Hope you've still got your fingers crossed for us lot that are on the 175 slow boat to oz! Lol

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Cheers dundeeboi - you'll get there soon! Still got my fingers crossed for ya! Seems the 175 allocation dates are moving forward quicker than the 176, be here before you know it!

Guest NeilanGemz

I wouldn't panic about not being assigned a CO just yet, I applied 29th Sept and didn't get one until after a lot of people that had applied in October, I guess all apps just go on a pile that gets sorted in no particular order.

Judging on the current processing times though I would definately recommend everyone to front load everything that they can.

Good Luck everyone:biggrin:

Littlegreenman - you gone online to check your status? Has everything gone to met for you too except for medical and police checks?

I had to apply by paper as the 175 application was lodged online and you can only have one online application at a time. Hence no online checking I am afraid.

On a separate note, our CO seems to be a really nice chap and his responses are very prompt. He requested an AFP police certificate from me since I lived in Oz July 2003 to July 2004. When I told him it was actually less than 12 full months and gave him the exact dates he responded promptly (5 mins) that I didn't need to provide it.

Still waiting for the acknowledgement email for the UK/ACPO. Do you guys know whether they send them via registered mail or normal mail? Thanks!

Hi guys whats the first sign that you have a CO? Is it that the document checklist page starts having met displayed rather than required? I have front loaded pretty much everything I can think of so I might not get an email immediately. Just wondering how I will know. :huh:

hi guys, nice to see some of you are doing nicely , all my docs are still saying required everyone of them ive uploaded everything via agent , apart from medicals ive had to put them back until the 15th of nov because my lad is flued up sore throat ect , they asked for wage slips 12 month worth and p60 couldnt find p60 so just uploaded 12 months of bank statements and contract of employment still not heard anything agent said shud hear by end of week asked her yesterday if she sent em she said she had on monday the thing is if id of done it meself i cud of dun it much quicker and you hear back from diac much quicker doing it yaself because the case officer goes to the agent first and if they are off sick annual leave ect.. u have to wait for them to come back to get in touch with ya, ill keep u posted on any news if they require anymore info ect ...

hi guys, nice to see some of you are doing nicely , all my docs are still saying required everyone of them ive uploaded everything via agent , apart from medicals ive had to put them back until the 15th of nov because my lad is flued up sore throat ect , they asked for wage slips 12 month worth and p60 couldnt find p60 so just uploaded 12 months of bank statements and contract of employment still not heard anything agent said shud hear by end of week asked her yesterday if she sent em she said she had on monday the thing is if id of done it meself i cud of dun it much quicker and you hear back from diac much quicker doing it yaself because the case officer goes to the agent first and if they are off sick annual leave ect.. u have to wait for them to come back to get in touch with ya, ill keep u posted on any news if they require anymore info ect ...

Exactly Bingo! That's why we did it ourselves (although when I was bombarded with paperwork I did wonder whether an agent would have been easier) .... and i'm frustrated enough with the time difference between us and OZ, never mind having to also wait for an agent to get back to you lol :) Least you have the peace of mind you are doing everything correctly. I'm a bit worried about our 12 months proof of work experience as my Oh went self employed, so no tax returns due yet, obviously has no payslips...have just included a selection of bank statements, job references and a Statutory declaration...will find out in due course I guess :) x

Guest RobynT84
Hi guys whats the first sign that you have a CO? Is it that the document checklist page starts having met displayed rather than required? I have front loaded pretty much everything I can think of so I might not get an email immediately. Just wondering how I will know. :huh:

I was just wondering the same thing, actually. The status of ours changed to 'Application being processed further' with yesterdays date.

I don't know if this means someone's looking at it or if it's automatic...?

Any ideas anyone??

Our status is 'application received - processing commenced' with the date of application, so probably you have been assigned to a CO..

Can't waiiiiiiiit!!

Archived