100 reasons TO move to Australia

JoandJon

I think there are millions of reasons to move to Australia :)

I don't think the UK is horrible - it's also lovely and fab, but I want to live in Australia!

I don't think that other countries are horrible (ok there are some that I think have hideously horrible and yucky things).

I want to (and soon will be) live in Australia!!!! (again)

(No Norwegian folklore-ing please)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont really eat much fruit here except strawberrys, grapes and the occasional kiwi but id love to try all the different fruit over there. Their fruits always look huge and juicy, mmmm imagine making a huge fruit salad lol. Dave would love it there with the bbqs lol loves a good steak or burger!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I was going to start a thread like this, but it was one thousand reasons ............. one thousand and one, the great weather, we have had two rare days of sunny hot weather here in the uk and just how fantastic it is to have great weather like this, imagine having 6 months of it ................ guaranteed.

I was going to start a thread like this, but it was one thousand reasons ............. one thousand and one, the great weather, we have had two rare days of sunny hot weather here in the uk and just how fantastic it is to have great weather like this, imagine having 6 months of it ................ guaranteed.

Hello Hoff!

Yes, I think my original number was definitely too pessimistic... wonder if I can change it?

1 reason to move to Australia...It is barramundi heaven...well, northern Australia, that is and NO stupid crap in the waterways.:tongue:

Another reason...Not as many poms as in the UK:yes:

A third reason...Better beaches

Fourth reason...The fabulous Whitsundays.:jiggy:

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived